Thread: dbol only

cg1583 is offline New Member

dbol only

hey guys, a friend of mine told me today he has been on dbol 30mg a day by itself for the last 8 days ...i told him to get off it right away that its a horrible idea...i told him from what i remember reading here somewhere, was that the reason its bad is because the blood levels wont be stable...is that right? and before you guys start thinkin its me whos doing it you can check my previous posts and see i know better than that but i wanna help the guy understand why its bad but im not sure i know exactly what negative effects it has and how to explain it to him.... any input will help...thanks

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    tell him jump on some test prop.... if not better do a pct

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by cg1583 View Post
    hey guys, a friend of mine told me today he has been on dbol 30mg a day by itself for the last 8 days ...i told him to get off it right away that its a horrible idea...i told him from what i remember reading here somewhere, was that the reason its bad is because the blood levels wont be stable...is that right? and before you guys start thinkin its me whos doing it you can check my previous posts and see i know better than that but i wanna help the guy understand why its bad but im not sure i know exactly what negative effects it has and how to explain it to him.... any input will help...thanks
    if he's taking it once a day then yes the blood levels will be a bit unstable, here are some reasons

1. Suppresses natty test
    2. Tons of water retention, which equals high blood pressure, more risk to the body
    3. Hepatotoxic(liver toxic), even though at 30mg a day he shouldn't have a problem unless he runs it for over 4-6 weeks
    4. Very little actual gains, most of his gains will be water weight which he will lose as soon as he gets off, especially without pct
    5. Stretch marks can occur from rapid water weight gains, especially if he's not dosing/timing the doses correctly

need i go on?

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    if he's taking it once a day then yes the blood levels will be a bit unstable, here are some reasons

1. Suppresses natty test
    2. Tons of water retention, which equals high blood pressure, more risk to the body
    3. Hepatotoxic(liver toxic), even though at 30mg a day he shouldn't have a problem unless he runs it for over 4-6 weeks
    4. Very little actual gains, most of his gains will be water weight which he will lose as soon as he gets off, especially without pct
    5. Stretch marks can occur from rapid water weight gains, especially if he's not dosing/timing the doses correctly

need i go on?
    whats number 6 damnit!!!!lol

Quote Originally Posted by busaboy27 View Post
    tell him jump on some test prop.... if not better do a pct
    eek, i told him to just stop cold turkey cuz i wasnt sure 8 days was enuf to do harm... he needs nolva or clomid tho at least right? i told him the GNC stuff isnt sufficiant (novadex xt by:gaspari) the only place i kno where to get clo or nolv takes at least two weeks to be delivererd ...any sugg?

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    jump on test... if he can get ahold of it

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post

1. Suppresses natty test

need i go on?
    no sir...lol Point well taken

real quick...if he stops cold turkey ....cuz im pretty sure he cant get a hold of any test in the near future...will he have any trouble rebounding his natural test without PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by busaboy27 View Post
    jump on test... if he can get ahold of it
    we dont know his stats so i don't think this is a good idea, dbol isn't extremely suppressive so it won't scar him for life if he jumps off

eek, i told him to just stop cold turkey cuz i wasnt sure 8 days was enuf to do harm... he needs nolva or clomid tho at least right? i told him the GNC stuff isnt sufficiant (novadex xt by:gaspari) the only place i kno where to get clo or nolv takes at least two weeks to be delivererd ...any sugg?
    i would have him stop the dbol now, order some nolva and clomid(might as well do it right) and start with some 6OXO right now until the read stuff arrives

i just called him up...heres his stats..

age 36
    weight - 200
    bf% 11
    years training 10

hes been competeing in natural bodybuilding contests for 4 yearsand his diet is immaculate... hes real disciplined which makes me wonder why the heck he did this without research...anyways...i appriciate all your input fellas...and i think i have the answers i need now... thanks again guys, your the best.

i just called him up...heres his stats..

age 36
    weight - 200
    bf% 11
    years training 10

hes been competeing in natural bodybuilding contests for 4 yearsand his diet is immaculate... hes real disciplined which makes me wonder why the heck he did this without research...anyways...i appriciate all your input fellas...and i think i have the answers i need now... thanks again guys, your the best.
    he wouldn't happen to live in texas would he?

naw , were in the sh*tty State of Illinois...

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess on the bright side it's better than Tren only...

Thread Information