slugtastic is offline Associate Member

how long between cycles

I was just wondering how long ppl wait between cycles to start again. If u wait. 2 weeks then pct 4weeks can u wait 2 more an start or do u wait longer???

LexusIS09 is offline suspended for a very long time
    I just explained this to you in your other thread man.

Read what I said. it's 100% correct.

The only thing I didn't mention was... SOMETIMES you can start cycling again earlier.. but that's only if you got your natty-test levels checked with a blood test, and they came back in the normal range. Other then that... wait for (time on cycle + pct length)

I just saw your reply on that post, didn't think u would reply, it seems like a long time 4 1/2 months to be off but iguess u need a break, dam I thought I would of been able to start sooner

8iron is offline Associate Member
    x2 ^^^^^ you got to give your body a break and let it start producing nat test again............ if you dont want to follow this advice then enjoy trt for the rest of your life among other health rellated issues.........what are your stats?

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Next time run a shorter type of cycle. Like a 8 week Test P, than you can start again sooner.

never mind i found your stats, this is your first cycle then you really need the time off...if you feel you have to cycle again sooner then have blood work done make sure everthing is in check and then you can.........i suggest doing it right then you can have many healthy cycles in the future....

I'm still got 2 weeks until my first 1 is over so better make the most of it... I no a few ppl that that cycle for 6-8 weeks then have nearly no pct then start after 4-5 weeks again.... They would be doing them selves major damage?? They look big an lean but there balls would be ****ed for life?? I'll wait that long if that's the safe way don't wanna **** up my pride and joys...

Quote Originally Posted by slugtastic View Post
    I'm still got 2 weeks until my first 1 is over so better make the most of it... I no a few ppl that that cycle for 6-8 weeks then have nearly no pct then start after 4-5 weeks again.... They would be doing them selves major damage?? They look big an lean but there balls would be ****ed for life?? I'll wait that long if that's the safe way don't wanna **** up my pride and joys...
    thats why we call them the crown jewels..........lol.....great chioce......youll be a lot happier in the long run......I know the hardest thing is waiting till that nexxt perfect cycle.........but it gives you time to get feedback ...plan it out .....and get all your gear in before you start

Thread Information