Thread: general topic

bachan1 is offline New Member

general topic

hiiiiiiiiii
    dear friend's i read your comment's and post's they are nice and effective but i want to know more about something if you tell me some more imfo. or data about this it's very nice to me and thank's a lot dear.............

To analyze an algorithm is to determine the amount of resources (such as time and storage) necessary to execute it. Most algorithms are designed to work with inputs of arbitrary length. Usually the efficiency or complexity of an algorithm is stated as a function relating the input length to the number of steps (time complexity) or storage locations (space complexity).

Algorithm analysis is an important part of a broader computational complexity theory, which provides theoretical estimates for the resources needed by any algorithm which solves a given computational problem. These estimates provide an insight into reasonable directions of search for efficient algorithms.

====================
    sam
    ====================

West Virginia Drug Treatment Centers-

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    What is this spam? Or a try at an intervention because of the link you supplied?

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Spam as usual!

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    how do these retards even figure out how to make an account. this is pretty weak spam.

Thread Information