Thread: Test and B12

MaGiCJNG is offline Associate Member

Test and B12

I get no love in the supplement forums and since my original post was moved, ill copy and paste my one question. It was regarding filling the same syringe with b12 and test/mast.

My only other question, which should be my last, is this. I know the delt you are supposed to go to a max of 2cc's...some people go higher. I'm of medium build and I am currently shooting 1.5 cc's in my delt no problem. I would prob stay with the recommended and not exceed 2 cc's. Is this 2 cc's strictly oil based steroids or simply everything?

My thought now is to take the original 1.5 cc's of test/mast and add 1 cc of the b12 which is basically water like. Would this be an issue? I know it wont be with the quads, just concerned with the delts.

Also, do you go about taking your test shot first then refilling that same syringe with the b12 or do you first fill the syringe with b12 then the test and whatever else?

Thanks guys!

bene7422 is offline Associate Member
    that's fine to mix them in the same syringe.I usually draw up the oil first then the b12,looks like a lava lamp

Bene comin through again thanks bro.

Ok i'll do it that way. I didnt think it would be a problem. I only did it in reverse, and because of it now, when i pushed air into the test vial, i little drop of b12 is now floating inside of it. This shouldnt be a problem though right?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGiCJNG View Post
    Bene comin through again thanks bro.

Ok i'll do it that way. I didnt think it would be a problem. I only did it in reverse, and because of it now, when i pushed air into the test vial, i little drop of b12 is now floating inside of it. This shouldnt be a problem though right?
    Just get it out Bro...stick a pin in there and suck it up.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Mix away, it isnt a problem.

Hmmm i'm confused. Is it okay to leave a drop of b12 in the test vial or should I suck it out of the vial?

I would assume its ok to leave it in there but then again thats why i'm here.

Thanks guys.

bene7422 is offline Associate Member
    If their is a drop of b12 in your vile it's not gonna hurt anything,your fine bro

Thread Information