The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

How Bad is it that...

I have taken a whole 4 days in a row off of the GYM during my cycle??

I just got married yesterday but I am on week 11 of 16 in my cycle and I feel like I have just totally blown my whole cycle... LOL... I know I havent but thats how I feel.. I get upset when it's just the day OFF that I take during the week.. I only will go 6 days a week and when I am really stupid... I will go the full 7 but only weight train 6 out of the 7 and cardio only on my "Day Off"

I mean I know it's good to take a day off here and there but... I mean 4 whole days off.. I feel fat !! LOL..

I have made major accomplishments this cycle.. I have only gained maybe 5 pounds in overall weight but dropped at least 6 % or more in BF % ... in 11 weeks. MY BODY HAS MADE A TOTAL 180 and I love it !!! But with approx 4 weeks left ... I feel like I should pounding out these last few weeks to utilize all I can from the TEST I am on...

Remember though the last 3 weeks of my cycle will be 30 mgs ED of M-drol.. (Superdrol clone) just for the last added kick before I return to TRT.

I dunno I guess this thread is more of a rant than a question...

I just want to make sure I was an diot in missing soo much time from the gym.

So... When I return to TRT for 16 weeks to allow my body to re-adjust to some extent... (in the middle of the 16 weeks of TRT dosing I will be running a T-BOL interlude at 60 mgs ED for 6 weeks.) JUST CAUSE I CAN !!!

I like running Orals... on TRT dosages ... just cause I can actually see what the Oral is actually doing ya know?? You can actually get a feel for what the compound is doing for ya.. at least that's what i believe anyways.. am I correct in this assumption??

Regardless my life and compound usage is experiments really... Just an ongoing experiment to transform my body from what it is now to eventually one day on that STAGE winning COMPS all over !!!

Plus I love the life of a BODYBUILDER... EAT,TRAIN,EAT,SLEEP,EAT ... And SEX in between... LOL... ALL THINGS I LOVE

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Really, 4 days off is going to give your muscles a good chance to heal up. The bloat feeling you are feeling is most likely still eating lots of food but not wearing off like you should. I wouldn't worry about it too much. One thing I would like to add is keep up the regular workout theme again and don't overdue it. Making up for lost days by training harder then usual may do worse for you then better.

Also congrats in getting married and the best of luck to the both of you

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    haha you'll be fine bro. a few days off now and then wont hurt ya. there are VERY few things that take precedence over working out, getting married might be one of them. enjoy the honeymoon

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey thanks Man that's awesome .. yah WE appreciate it.. We couldn't be Happier... yah that's what this bloaty feeling must be from.. I havent really deviated from my Diet so .. and I never really thought about that either.. I probably would have ended up going to gym tomorrow .. and beatin' the sh1t right out of myself for missing so much time.. but I will just go like it's just a regular day and do my regular slammin' workout that I always do...

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    I have taken a whole 4 days in a row off of the GYM during my cycle??

I just got married yesterday but I am on week 11 of 16 in my cycle and I feel like I have just totally blown my whole cycle... LOL... I know I havent but thats how I feel.. I get upset when it's just the day OFF that I take during the week.. I only will go 6 days a week and when I am really stupid... I will go the full 7 but only weight train 6 out of the 7 and cardio only on my "Day Off"

I mean I know it's good to take a day off here and there but... I mean 4 whole days off.. I feel fat !! LOL..

I have made major accomplishments this cycle.. I have only gained maybe 5 pounds in overall weight but dropped at least 6 % or more in BF % ... in 11 weeks. MY BODY HAS MADE A TOTAL 180 and I love it !!! But with approx 4 weeks left ... I feel like I should pounding out these last few weeks to utilize all I can from the TEST I am on...

Remember though the last 3 weeks of my cycle will be 30 mgs ED of M-drol.. (Superdrol clone) just for the last added kick before I return to TRT.

I dunno I guess this thread is more of a rant than a question...

I just want to make sure I was an diot in missing soo much time from the gym.

So... When I return to TRT for 16 weeks to allow my body to re-adjust to some extent... (in the middle of the 16 weeks of TRT dosing I will be running a T-BOL interlude at 60 mgs ED for 6 weeks.) JUST CAUSE I CAN !!!

I like running Orals... on TRT dosages ... just cause I can actually see what the Oral is actually doing ya know?? You can actually get a feel for what the compound is doing for ya.. at least that's what i believe anyways.. am I correct in this assumption??

Regardless my life and compound usage is experiments really... Just an ongoing experiment to transform my body from what it is now to eventually one day on that STAGE winning COMPS all over !!!

Plus I love the life of a BODYBUILDER... EAT,TRAIN,EAT,SLEEP,EAT ... And SEX in between... LOL... ALL THINGS I LOVE
    i like those 3

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    congrats on getting married

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Congrats now git yer ass on in the gym! LMAO. GRATS BRO

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    An entire week would be fine if a honey moon is in order. From the looks of how much you weight train I would bet you come back stronger after a week off....or just the 4 days. Congrats on marriage. It's the smartest thing I ever did.

Thread Information