troublesome is offline Junior Member

4weeks left.... how do i throw in clomid and HCG

I just did a 16week cycle of tren75 prop100 cyp200 and eq200.... all i got left is a couple shots of eq and i am throwing in some masteron200 now to shred down a bit, i'll be taking 400-500mg/week for the next 5-6weeks... my question is can i start taking clomid while on masteron ?? and do i take HCG after i'm done clomid ???

Thanx
    Rob

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    So you have no more test?

How much exactly is a couple shots of EQ?

What week does or did everything end on? This is going to help determine start times for Clomid. Is Clomid HCG all you have for post cycle?

I would start HCG now at 250 IU 2x/week untill a week prior to post cycle.

the cyp was ended 4 weeks ago, and i took my last shot of prop and tren 1week ago i got 2 shots of eq left one will be done today and the other next week while i throw in the masteron200
    so do you think i can start my HCG while on masterone... say next week? i only take HCG for a bout 2-3weeks.... one shot 5days apart i do 4000iu, 3000iu, 2000iu and then 1000iu or 500iu is that ok ???? i take it the clomid will follow after?

THANKS

You really want to run at least a low dose Prop alongside the Masteron . Clomid would start 3 days after last injection. It is also HIGHLY advised to run Nolva with the Clomid. DO NOT run that much HCG . 250IU-500IU max every five days for 3 weeks proir to post cycle is enough.

ok i see what you're saying. i do have arimadex also i'll be taking that.
    did you mean start the clomid 3 days after last injection of masterone or hcg ??... because wont i be running the hcg with the last 3 weeks of masterone or after i'm done taking the masteron ?
    is it ok to take 250-500iu once every 5days for the last 3 weeks while taking masteron and then up it after i'm done? then take clomid? lol sorry if i got you confused

sry to bump this tread but i'm still not quite sure how to do this.
    the problem is i'm flying overseas and need to finish my cycle in the next 4 weeks, the only thing i'm taking with me is clomid and arimadex
    i got roughly 3weeks of masterone left and 10,000iu HCG that i dont know how to go opon... i'm taking 500mg of masteron /week, i'm not taking anything else...
    what is the proper dose of hcg to take with that amount of masterone and how often?

THANKS.......

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    You really want to run at least a low dose Prop alongside the Masteron . Clomid would start 3 days after last injection. It is also HIGHLY advised to run Nolva with the Clomid. DO NOT run that much HCG . 250IU-500IU max every five days for 3 weeks proir to post cycle is enough.
    250IU every 3 days

or 500IU every 5 days

last few weeks of cycle. drop a week before post cycle.

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    16 weeks on tren a.... dam

Thread Information