AnimaL4130 is offline New Member

NEED experts help

hey so i have been shooting one cc of oil based test enth and one cc of deca twice a week once on monday once on thursday in my shoulders i use 1 inch needs and i use new clean ones every time i have done a few cycles before and my last cycle i took TTE

my problem is last thursday when i was shooting test into my left shoulder i pulled the plunger back on the syringe to get a few air bubbles just standard stuff but not only did air come back into the syringe but like a creamy liquid came back into the syringe too i have no idea what it is and i didnt want to not shoot so i just shot all the test and the mystery creamy stuff back into my shoulder i asked some friends who take it and they said maybe some soft scar tissue cuz i do usually to most of the time shoot in my shoulders. i was worried its something else the area is not too sore it feels like a normal injection about two or three inches above it its a tiny bit red.

1. i just want to know what it is
    2. should i be worried or see a doctor
    3. can i still shoot there

thanks to any one for any help

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Might be scar tissue. Why don't you rotate your injection sites? Glutes can handle much more oil than shoulders can

I would watch your shoulder for a while and use another site

well usually switch shoulders like test in the right then test in the left and yeah i have been shooting deca in my glutes now but really scar tissue like could it be that soft cuz it got sucked back into my syringe...

OK, first, you can mix and shoot both the test and deca together on the same days in the same syringe. That will save you some trouble right there

There should be at least 6 days in between shots in the same site.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    OK, first, you can mix and shoot both the test and deca together on the same days in the same syringe. That will save you some trouble right there

There should be at least 6 days in between shots in the same site.
    yeah this will be way easier also. eliminates half ur shots. since u will only have to go 2 shots now i would just stick with the glutes.

well you can only shoot 1 cc at a time in the shoulders so i usually shoot one cc of test and one of deca so i would shot my shoulders ever three days so thanks for letting me know that i now shoot in my glutes with deca and thats alternating cheeks each shot and i do test in my shoulders same thing one shot alternating i know you can mix the two when you shoot but i never really do that cuz i shoot them in different spots and do you think this could be an infection like i'm just freaked out cuz all i think about it gregg valentino and like the bio of how his arms exploded cuz he got that infection in his bicep like dont b.s me if you think its that say so i just need to know

and thank you for replying and helping me out

Quote Originally Posted by AnimaL4130 View Post
    well you can only shoot 1 cc at a time in the shoulders so i usually shoot one cc of test and one of deca so i would shot my shoulders ever three days so thanks for letting me know that i now shoot in my glutes with deca and thats alternating cheeks each shot and i do test in my shoulders same thing one shot alternating i know you can mix the two when you shoot but i never really do that cuz i shoot them in different spots and do you think this could be an infection like i'm just freaked out cuz all i think about it gregg valentino and like the bio of how his arms exploded cuz he got that infection in his bicep like dont b.s me if you think its that say so i just need to know

Who told you this??

I shoot 2mls in my shoulders, pecs, quads, all the time

keep an eye on the site for spreading redness and warmth. it should be fine in a couple of days

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimaL4130 View Post

bro just shoot 1cc of test and 1 cc of deca in the same syringe at the same time in ur glute. u will only have a total of 2 shots per week and u will only have to rotate between ur glutes and no longer mess with ur shoulders. this is so much easier. did the creamy liquid look like puss

dude you shoot in your pecs hahahah what....
    i'm dont quads glutes and shoulders i'm never heard of pecs that seems so scary
    and i just heard there isnt enough meat on your shoulders so shoot more than 1 cc at a time

i hope i'll be fine like this has never happened to me or any one i know who does it before so i'm just really worried

Well do what Light said and just put both in one shot and do glutes for a while, give your shoulders a break

yeah i am plannin on doing that but i still am worried that the hell came out of my shoulder...

to me thats not normal any idea guys?

yeah but i like shooting my shoulders
    and yes i'd say the closest thing to puss is what it looked like

doctorclaus is offline Associate Member
    better hope u dont have an infection in there

Navy-boi-kai is offline Associate Member
    I suggest you rotate and give that a rest sounds like infection to me.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    if your that worried bro go and see a doctor better to be safe.

kdizzog is offline Associate Member
    Could just be old oil from a previous injection???

Thread Information