BigGunner is offline New Member

Starting a Cycle and Getting Surgery in two weeks

I'm a newbie to this area and was wondering - I'm scheduled to get my wisdom teeth out in three weeks but I want to start a cycle this week. I guess my question is should I just wait 3-4 more weeks to start? The problem is that in four weeks I'm starting to head to the beach every weekend and wanted to get a head start on getting in premium shape.

I know this is a silly question but some guidance will be much appreciated.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGunner View Post
    I'm a newbie to this area and was wondering - I'm scheduled to get my wisdom teeth out in three weeks but I want to start a cycle this week. I guess my question is should I just wait 3-4 more weeks to start? The problem is that in four weeks I'm starting to head to the beach every weekend and wanted to get a head start on getting in premium shape.

stats?
    height
    bf%
    training exp
    cycle exp
    pct
    diet

AdamGH is offline Senior Member

you shouldn't have waited to the last minute to do this in the first place.

things to consider when getting wisdom teeth pulled is the fact that you will be on a liquid diet for a couple days or longer. Because of the surgery you may not be able to open your mouth fully or be difficult. also if they get infected you could be on a liquid diet for up to a week. i know because my wisdom teeth surgery got infected and i ate jello, pudding and shakes for like a week or more.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^ x'2

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    ^^ x3

Thanks Adam- Yea procrastination is one of my flaws- I'll postponed till i'm fully healed.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    you shouldn't have waited to the last minute to do this in the first place.

things to consider when getting wisdom teeth pulled is the fact that you will be on a liquid diet for a couple days or longer. Because of the surgery you may not be able to open your mouth fully or be difficult. also if they get infected you could be on a liquid diet for up to a week. i know because my wisdom teeth surgery got infected and i ate jello, pudding and shakes for like a week or more.
    Really??? I have had 2 wisdom teeth pulled and only problem was not using the back to chew until it was healed but other than that I ate normally. Maybe I'm an exception because even after minor or major surgery I really dont tend to have much pain or discomfort. Ive had 5 surgeries on my rt eye, last one was Cornea and lens transplant, 3 nasal surgeries, last one was 6 days ago, no pain at all to speak of. 2 back surgeries, after surgeries no big deal and a few others. LOL

I really dont think having some teeth pulled would be a reason to not cycle.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Really??? I have had 2 wisdom teeth pulled and only problem was not using the back to chew until it was healed but other than that I ate normally. Maybe I'm an exception because even after minor or major surgery I really dont tend to have much pain or discomfort. Ive had 5 surgeries on my rt eye, last one was Cornea and lens transplant, 3 nasal surgeries, last one was 6 days ago, no pain at all to speak of. 2 back surgeries, after surgeries no big deal and a few others. LOL

I really dont think having some teeth pulled would be a reason to not cycle.
    i have to agree. worse case scenario u have to live on shakes for a couple days

Should I be worried about any effects of the medication conflicting with the cycle?

I had 6 pulled at once. Its not a pleasurable experience. I am one of the lucky people who have that many wisdom teeth. It isnt to common.

Should I be worried about any effects of the medication conflicting with the cycle?
    You can do whatever you like, Just remember shit happens I dont see how the medication could effect you though. I love me some pain pills

Thread Information