Thread: what to use

selvanus is offline New Member

what to use

Im 6'4, 178 lbs, pretty much you would call a hard gainer. My pockets are a little light and as a result, after ordering everything for my pct, i'm not going to be able to afford much. my question is, should I order two different steroids that complement each other and use half dose on each one or should I just order one like test cyp and use it at full dose. I can only afford so much. Also, if i were looking for the biggest and fastest gains, what should I use?

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    bf%
    goals
    diet
    years lifting
    AAS experience

for 6'4 178 is prob too light to cycle, u need to eat more otherwise you'll never grow

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    ^^^beat me to it

First your stats please.

body fat%
    cycle experience
    Pct experience
    goals
    diet

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    At 6'4 and ONLY 178 lbs...

the ONLY thing you should be spending your money on is FOOD !!!!!!!!

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    ^^^^ 100 agreed
    You need the food cycle bro.
    People think they are hard gainers but really all they need to do is eat right.

I eat like a horse. I take in about 6000 quality calories per day. Roughly 200 grams of protein also. Three months ago, i weighed 155, but with a combination of heavy eating, creatine, multivitamins, and the asteroid stack (an over the counter supplement stack), I've managed to gain 23 lbs in the last 3 mos. However, in the last month or so, my gains have stopped. Ive tried changing my routine, diet, and supplements and nothing has worked. As far as my diet is concerned, I eat clean and Ive eaten the way I eat now my entire life. My family is all small and has a history of being hard gainers. truthfully, im the biggest one in my family. Im pretty ripped but just cant get bigger. Im 25 with about 2 years training experience. My bodyfat level is 8.3%.I have no cycle or pct experience, only what Ive read, seen from other people and gathered from more experienced bodybuilders. My goals involve both stregnth and size. I want to get up to roughly 225 at about 8 or 9 percent body fat and i want to take my strength up about 25%. i can currently bench 225 and would love to get it to 300. as for my pct, I intended to use clomid and aromasin . Ive considered both winstrol and test cyp. any tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by selvanus View Post
    i eat like a horse. I take in about 6000 quality calories per day. Roughly 200 grams of protein also.
    shananigans! Post it up! Go into extreme detail. Include macros as well. If you are eating 6k cals a day, you should have it all lined up right?

three months ago, i weighed 155, but with a combination of heavy eating, creatine, multivitamins, and the asteroid stack (an over the counter supplement stack), i've managed to gain 23 lbs in the last 3 mos. However, in the last month or so, my gains have stopped. Ive tried changing my routine, diet, and supplements and nothing has worked. As far as my diet is concerned, i eat clean and ive eaten the way i eat now my entire life. My family is all small and has a history of being hard gainers. Truthfully, im the biggest one in my family. Im pretty ripped but just cant get bigger. Im 25 with about 2 years training experience. My bodyfat level is 8.3%.i have no cycle or pct experience, only what ive read, seen from other people and gathered from more experienced bodybuilders. My goals involve both stregnth and size. I want to get up to roughly 225 at about 8 or 9 percent body fat and i want to take my strength up about 25%. I can currently bench 225 and would love to get it to 300. As for my pct, i intended to use clomid and aromasin .

need another serm. Either clomid, or tamo. Aromasin is a welcome addition to some pcts, but serms are the key.

ive considered both winstrol and test cyp. Any tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated

bolds

I eat like a horse. I take in about 6000 quality calories per day. Roughly 200 grams of protein also. Three months ago, i weighed 155, but with a combination of heavy eating, creatine, multivitamins, and the asteroid stack (an over the counter supplement stack), I've managed to gain 23 lbs in the last 3 mos. However, in the last month or so, my gains have stopped. Ive tried changing my routine, diet, and supplements and nothing has worked. As far as my diet is concerned, I eat clean and Ive eaten the way I eat now my entire life. My family is all small and has a history of being hard gainers. truthfully, im the biggest one in my family. Im pretty ripped but just cant get bigger. Im 25 with about 2 years training experience. My bodyfat level is 8.3%.I have no cycle or pct experience, only what Ive read, seen from other people and gathered from more experienced bodybuilders. My goals involve both stregnth and size. I want to get up to roughly 225 at about 8 or 9 percent body fat and i want to take my strength up about 25%. i can currently bench 225 and would love to get it to 300. as for my pct, I intended to use clomid and aromasin. Ive considered both winstrol and test cyp. any tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated

sorry, i call BS !!! 6000 cals, and ONLY 200g of protein??????

and if you gained 23 lbs in 3 months, then KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING
    you will get to where you need to be NATURALLY

as asked post up your daily food intake WITH MACROS

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I eat like a horse. I take in about 6000 quality calories per day. Roughly 200 grams of protein also. Three months ago, i weighed 155, but with a combination of heavy eating, creatine, multivitamins, and the asteroid stack (an over the counter supplement stack), I've managed to gain 23 lbs in the last 3 mos. However, in the last month or so, my gains have stopped. Ive tried changing my routine, diet, and supplements and nothing has worked. As far as my diet is concerned, I eat clean and Ive eaten the way I eat now my entire life. My family is all small and has a history of being hard gainers. truthfully, im the biggest one in my family. Im pretty ripped but just cant get bigger. Im 25 with about 2 years training experience. My bodyfat level is 8.3%.I have no cycle or pct experience, only what Ive read, seen from other people and gathered from more experienced bodybuilders. My goals involve both stregnth and size. I want to get up to roughly 225 at about 8 or 9 percent body fat and i want to take my strength up about 25%. i can currently bench 225 and would love to get it to 300. as for my pct, I intended to use clomid and aromasin. Ive considered both winstrol and test cyp. any tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated
    I am calling BS on this one. 6000 cals a day and only 200 grams of protien? 8%BF? Post it up bro and prove me wrong.

I swear I didn;t see tmos post until after mine.

^ And what? Missed mine too?

Breakfast

6 boiled eggs, 3 packs instant oatmeal, bacon, carnation instant breakfast

10 oclock(roughly)

wheybolic 60 protein shake (mixed with vanilla Ice cream)

lunch

zaxby's meal chicken wings, texas toast, chicken strips, french fries, celery and carrots.

3 oclock

2 protein bars (cliff)
    cashews
    sometimes beef jerky

dinner

a portion of some meat (chops, steak, chicken etc)
    vegetables
    potatoes
    carnation instant breakfast

after dinner

wheybolic 60 protein shake (with vanilla ice cream)

with the exception of the beef jerky, that's what i ate today and is a very good representation of what i eat everyday. I mix the wheybolic 60 with ice cream as a shake for taste. I dont worry about the extra calories because of my metabolism. My bodyfat percentage has only risen .2 percent in the last year

Its probably more than 200 gms of protein but im not really sure how to count it, i just know that its at least 200 grams. I dont know what a macro is

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    woah thats like 3000 calories of garbage... that diet is way off

I work for myself, thats why the zaxby is in there. Its as clean as i can eat when im on the road.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    200 grams of protein/day with 6000 cals means you are only getting 13% of your calories from protein. I'm 6'4" and at my most was 245 and only ate 5000/day while I was bulking. And I was putting on too much weight. There is no possible way you are eating 6000 cals/day and not gaining weight. Post up your daily diet like the other guys said.

I know where you're coming from. I used to be 6'4" 170 and I severly overestimated the amount of food I was eating. When I tallied it all up, it was only 2,500 cals. No need for juice yet bro. I know it's not what you want to hear, but from experience, if you don't have enough money for a cycle, you WILL NOT have enough to eat the amount of food needed.

like i said, im new at all of this. Ive just really gotten seriously into it. When you're on the road constantly, its hard to eat any better than i do. However, i've gained 23lbs of weight while only gaining .2% bodyfat

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    ^ And what? Missed mine too?

No I saw you there I was more following suit with you, but Tmos had posted almost word for word which is what was so weird!

BTW Op post your macros with that, no one is going to do that for you, even in this hijacked thread.

I appreciate the info

Breakfast

6 boiled eggs, 3 packs instant oatmeal, bacon, carnation instant breakfast
    Not enough protein. Change to 10-12 egg whites and some real oats
    10 oclock(roughly)

wheybolic 60 protein shake (mixed with vanilla Ice cream)
    Need macros on this. Drop the ice cream. Real food is always better unless PWO
    lunch

zaxby's meal chicken wings, texas toast, chicken strips, french fries, celery and carrots.
    Terrible. Not clean at all.
    3 oclock

2 protein bars (cliff)
    cashews
    sometimes beef jerky
    Protein bars have a bunch of fillers in them. Stick with real food.
    dinner

a portion of some meat (chops, steak, chicken etc)
    vegetables
    potatoes
    carnation instant breakfast
    Drop the carnation. How much meat? Stay with lean cuts

after dinner

wheybolic 60 protein shake (with vanilla ice cream)
    Same as above

with the exception of the beef jerky, that's what i ate today and is a very good representation of what i eat everyday. I mix the wheybolic 60 with ice cream as a shake for taste. I dont worry about the extra calories because of my metabolism. My bodyfat percentage has only risen .2 percent in the last year

I would say you are running anywhere from 3,000-3,500 calories of bad food in there.

Check these out
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    So you wanna learn how to Diet?

and especially this
    Hardgainer? Can't gain weight? READ THIS!!!

You can use fitday.com to come up with the macros (calories, protein, carbs, fat). That will greatly help us, but to be honest I think your diet needs a total revamping. Pack your lunch bro!

OP, do you have an iphone? If so download the ap "lose it!" to keep track of your macros on the fly. It is a tremendous tool

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    bro u have so many reasons not to juice. if u cant afford the gear how are u gonna afford the food which is the most expensive part. also u are way to small to use gear. man im 5'9" and i couldnt even cycle at 178 i would just feel guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    I would say you are running anywhere from 3,000-3,500 calories of bad food in there.

Check these out
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    So you wanna learn how to Diet?

and especially this
    Hardgainer? Can't gain weight? READ THIS!!!
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    No I saw you there I was more following suit with you, but Tmos had posted almost word for word which is what was so weird!

BTW Op post your macros with that, no one is going to do that for you, even in this hijacked thread.
    You guys are getting so good at this, i may be able to just take a vacation.....LOLOL

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    At 6'4 and ONLY 178 lbs...

the ONLY thing you should be spending your money on is FOOD !!!!!!!!
    your way to light to cycle listen to t and use food to grow

Thread Information