Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    wardog1501 is offline New Member

Police Officer needs advice

Im a police officer and I am looking for a way to gain a little size and strengh. I know many of you may think it is wrong for me to ask this question being an officer, but the streets are getting more violant everyday and I want to go home safely to my family. I can get my hands on some d-bol but i am scared to gain to much mass and i am also scared to get caught. Is there anything out there i can use to give me an edge.?Thank you in advance

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    First off, Welcome to AR!

Secondly, Wrong? Hell no!

I love helping cops. My bro is a peace officer as well.

Anyway bro, we need some stats before giving cycle advise.

Stats?
    weight
    bf%
    diet summary/# meals per day
    years lifting / workout split
    cycle experience
    pct/estrogen control knowledge
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...)

I also suggest reading the following Stickys. As they will help inform you about these compounds bro.

WARMachine's thread on Estrogen Control, Gyno treatment, and PCT.
    "Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

Test Beginner Cycle Guide
    Test beginner cycle info

Phate's Starter Pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355504

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what weight training experience do you have as well...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do a lot of reading. Most of you help will be in the gym and diet section. I/We can relate to you I'm sure but especially you are in gray area I'm sure and have a lot to risk. First thing I would do it try to to get some Test E legit way like most of us and you will see a great benefit from it I'm sure.
    Dont think that you need to cross the line to get a little help when you are ready for it. There are legal ways to get help also.
    This board is NOT about how to obtain things illegally, it's about researching the pros/cons/effects of each compound.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-12-2009 at 09:41 PM.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    I also suggest reading the following Stickys. As they will help inform you about these compounds bro.

WARMachine's thread on Estrogen Control, Gyno treatment, and PCT.
    "Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

Test Beginner Cycle Guide
    Test beginner cycle info

Phate's Starter Pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355504
    LMAO, i haven't seen my start pack being used since you, me and one8nine used to tear it up, good times

btw OP, how's the diet look?

^ lol

Good times, good times!

First off, Welcome to AR!

Secondly, Wrong? Hell no!

I love helping cops. My bro is a peace officer as well.

Anyway bro, we need some stats before giving cycle advise.

Stats?
    weight
    bf%
    diet summary/# meals per day
    years lifting / workout split
    cycle experience
    pct/estrogen control knowledge
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...)
    Ok Im 31 years old 5'10" 205 pounds i have an athletic build but mostly in my legs (former soccer player) I am looking to gain size in my upper body to fill my frame out. I dont want to get huge but need to gain some size to be more intimidating. i have been working out off and on for approximately 10 years with mixed results. I have never used a cycle before

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    dbol is not the best way to go, its a good addition to a cycle, but NOT good solo
    it will add LOTS of water weight and make you look bloated

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Do a lot of reading. Most of you help will be in the gym and diet section. I/We can relate to you I'm sure but especially you are in gray area I'm sure and have a lot to risk. First thing I would do it try to to get some Test E legit way like most of us and you will see a great benefit from it I'm sure.
    Dont think that you need to cross the line to get a little help when you are ready for it. There are legal ways to get help also.
    This board is NOT about how to obtain things illegally, it's about researching the pros/cons/effects of each compound.
    Im not saying its all about illegal drugs please dont take my questions the wrong way. I'm just looking for a little advise, also i dont know what Test E is please exsplain this for me. what is it and is it something a doc can prescribe?

BF%?

How is your diet?

How about writing it out for me and Phate to work on.

Include everything you ate yesterday. And PLEASE include the weight of the food.

Quote Originally Posted by wardog1501 View Post
    Im not saying its all about illegal drugs please dont take my questions the wrong way. I'm just looking for a little advise, also i dont know what Test E is please exsplain this for me. what is it and is it something a doc can prescribe?
    Yes if you look into Testosterone Replacement Therepy.

But i have a feeling a new workout split and diet will do wonders for you bud.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Ok Im 31 years old 5'10" 205 pounds i have an athletic build but mostly in my legs (former soccer player) I am looking to gain size in my upper body to fill my frame out. I dont want to get huge but need to gain some size to be more intimidating. i have been working out off and on for approximately 10 years with mixed results. I have never used a cycle before

yea, the diet forum will do you very good.. remember to only add 500 cals to your maintenance caloric requirement, it will be the best way to add muscle and strength and keep fat to a minimum..

concentrate on back.. that should add your most significant real world strength for you, and on the way to building that back you will increase size and strength to the arm and shoulders..

Keep up the leg work outs, if you aren't doing them, start..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

if you read over the test beginner link WAR posted it will explain about test enth, and give you a profile on it, trust me it's in there, lol

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Testosterone ethanate, its a synthetic form of testosterone chemically altered to increase circulating time in the body. It is commonly used in Hormone Replacement Therapy along with other forms of Testosterone.

Quote Originally Posted by jfalco View Post
    Welcome

I'd don't think it is at all wrong for you to do steroids. I'm just wondering how you would feel about arresting a steroid dealer?
    that was my exact thoughts, i figured very few people on here would help being that you stated you are a cop and most of us don't do well around LE, nothing against cops, they just don't like what this site talks about very much

mho
    mho is offline Member
    Welcome

I'd don't think it is at all wrong for you to do steroids . I'm just wondering how you would feel about arresting a steroid dealer?

I've heard several people on the board claim to have bought steroids from police officers, so I doubt you are alone.
    Only when its time to start a new cycle

Quote Originally Posted by mho View Post
    Only when its time to start a new cycle
    Is that like only arresting a hooker when you need a blowjob??....LOLOL

BF%?

How is your diet?

How about writing it out for me and Phate to work on.

Include everything you ate yesterday. And PLEASE include the weight of the food.
    by body fat is around 10 to 15 % im guessing i really dont know. as far as my diet goes weight my food thats a little advanced for me yet. i try to eat 5 to 6 times a day but that doesnt always happen. I usually will grab a bar and fruit in between meals. I am really just a novice looking for advice. I can see you guys have a lot of knowledge and i appriciate the help.

Honestly you need to get the diet and exercise in check before any ASS use or it's a total waste of time. We have all been there and wanted to jump on before we where really ready but you will get more benifit out of reading the diet section and getting a good work out routine for the next year and ANY amount of AAS use if you started now. Save you money and time. Read the diet section, get it in check (it will take a while) get your workout routine down and re visit the AAS in another year. yeah it's tough to wait but it's worth it 100%

^ Thats not needed bro.

Seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Honestly you need to get the diet and exercise in check before any ASS use or it's a total waste of time. We have all been there and wanted to jump on before we where really ready but you will get more benifit out of reading the diet section and getting a good work out routine for the next year and ANY amount of AAS use if you started now. Save you money and time. Read the diet section, get it in check (it will take a while) get your workout routine down and re visit the AAS in another year. yeah it's tough to wait but it's worth it 100%
    This is GREAT advice!

Blog Entries
    This response makes me think you are a typical a-hole cop. FOS
    It doesnt matter what his personal opinion is on a law. A law is a law and he has to do his job. Enforcement of our laws is what separates the US from places like Mexico that have laws on the books but their police forces are unprofessional and corrupt and pick and choose which laws to enforce at the level of the individual.

jfalco is offline Member
    ^ Thats not needed bro.

Seriously...
    You're right. That was a bit over the line.

This response makes me think you are a typical cop.
    glad you edited it before i opened the thread

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    It doesnt matter what his personal opinion is on a law. A law is a law and he has to do his job. Enforcement of our laws is what separates the US from places like Mexico that have laws on the books but their police forces are unprofessional and corrupt and pick and choose which laws to enforce at the level of the individual.
    agreed^^^^

Okay guys, no more cop discussion in THIS thread, we can start a cop thread in the lounge but the OP made it clear that this thread is not about him being a cop, but rather a person in need of help and as such lets limit the comments to those that pertain to his cycle/pct/diet/training etc

Thank you guys for your advise I will get better educated on dieting and i will try a new workout ASAP. If this doesnt work I will return looking for help. Just to comment on me being a typical officer that is not the case you may think I have a double standard but I have to do my job and wont put my job on the line when I have a family depending on me. I have given quite a few breaks in my day such as driving a intoxicated subject home to throwing a dime of weed out. I have briken countless crack pipes and even thrown out syringes. If the person is careless enough to get caught with the "stuff" then I will do my job because i have children depending on my pay. I wear a bullet proof vest everyday I go to work and run towards the bullets to protect the people and the law that i did not right but i have to enforce the law regardless of how i feel about it. Thanks again By the way this is national police week say a prayer for all the officers who have died protecting our rights in this great country.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Thank you guys for your advise I will get better educated on dieting and i will try a new workout ASAP. If this doesnt work I will return looking for help. Just to comment on me being a typical officer that is not the case you may think I have a double standard but I have to do my job and wont put my job on the line when I have a family depending on me. I have given quite a few breaks in my day such as driving a intoxicated subject home to throwing a dime of weed out. I have briken countless crack pipes and even thrown out syringes. If the person is careless enough to get caught with the "stuff" then I will do my job because i have children depending on my pay. I wear a bullet proof vest everyday I go to work and run towards the bullets to protect the people and the law that i did not right but i have to enforce the law regardless of how i feel about it. Thanks again By the way this is national police week say a prayer for all the officers who have died protecting our rights in this great country.
    well put... can i use your name in court next week? ... i will pray for you safty we need more studs like you out there - and just for the record i think steroids should come in the mail with your pay check...

keep up the good work

So do you expect him to turn himself in after he buys some steroids ?

I wasn't asking him if he would do his job if required to, I just wanted to know how he fealt about it. That's why I was irritated by his response.

I agree that police officers do not have the right to pick and choose which laws they enforce. I would have told him exactly what annoyed me about his response, but I didn't want to completely hijack his thread. I edited my post, which I wish I had done before it got quoted, because I was being a jerk and I have a personal bias against law enforcement because I do think they all pick and choose which laws to enforce or obey.

I apologize to the op.
    I'm glad to see other jumped on it and you edited it but also THEY do not choose what laws to enforce do they, it's a combination of STUPID uneducated citizens who pass laws/bills and our stupid government system who also decide what is legal and not, 90% of it is about making revenue, not keeping people safe. I think MOST cops are good and trying to do the right thing, there are always a few bad eggs that tend to make the others look bad.

lets keep this on track and like he said, leave the other questions for another thread.

Stay safe, get HUGE and most importantly THANK YOU !!!!

"I will get better educated on dieting and i will try a new workout ASAP. If this doesnt work I will return looking for help"

No you have it backwards. AFTER the diet and exercise HAS worked that is when you come back looking for more assistance with a little kicker of AAS. If the diet/exercise is NOT working the AAS will do you NO good and even more harm. Keep reading.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for your service, I would be happy to answer any diet or training questions you have!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Thank you for your service, I would be happy to answer any diet or training questions you have!
    ^^ As would I !!

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    We all have different opinions on the matter.. we all believe AAS should be legal in the US. If at least... They should be made legal to our Police forces around the US and our Military...

To the OP...

Go to the doc... maybe your natty test levels are LOW and then therefore you can get prescribed TEST and do it the legal way that way you wont jeopardize your career or Family or anything else ... plus if they Pee Test ya... or Polygraph ya... you wont be lying ya know?? You will have a script for it...

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    *edit outside thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    If i was a police officer id have a serious look at suicide...
    Come on now Mad Matt, you should be more prejudice against ignorant law makers not those that are charged with enforcing them.

gettingjackedandtan is offline Junior Member
    You can do all them push ups to pump up your chest. I got a 12 gauge Mossberg to pump up your chest. Have you gasping for air after that shell hit your vest.

fav song. damn 2nd chance vests suck w alternating 00 buckshot and hollow slugs...

u dont need steroids man u need a new career

OK guys, the police bashing STOPS !!!!

this guy came on here for help and advice, thats what we do. This thread isn't in the Lounge so keep your personal feelings out of it or DON"T POST in the thread.

The OP hasn't been back and this forum isn't about chasing away anyone we don't like.

If that was the case, most of you would be GONE !!!
    '
    So if you have nothing productive to add to the thread, then PLEASE stay off it !!

(1*) is offline Member
    wardog when ever you are able to give me a "pm"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information