Thread: apex t350

BulkBogan is offline New Member

Edited

Morning all,

Started a cycle a few weeks weeks ago, so far I've done 10ml of test enanthate (250mg per 1ml) third other day and I've just started some Edited t350 in replacement of for the remainder of my course.

Edited I know have a reputation of having a lot of fakes tryin to be them, but I believe my stuff is legit, even though this is my first course I've got a lot of different mates who know their stuff, but I can't seem to get a unanamous decision on if its real. I'm more bothered about if its not real, what am I using and also its going to wast time that I could be using stuff that's is deffo real, and then there's obviously the waste of money.

The box looks fine, have a hollogram, no barcode. The bottle looks fine too, blue top with Edited on the top and a grey rubber area.

The guy who reckons my stuff is fake (and the only guy) is open about hating Edited and picked up on there being no barcode as well as the colour not being right. He himself has the t350 3 years ago when it first came out and said it was awesome, but wouldn't touch the stuff now because of fakes, wouldn't the bottle and box have changed since then?

Can someone tell me what colour its supposed to be though?

Also what are tell tale signs of real or fake? I had my first ml of it last night and I had sweats and it is aching a little today, which I believe are good signs its real.

I hope to god it is real because I like what I've read and heard about this stuff!

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    best thing to do is to post a pic man, then you can get ppl's input

Will do latter. Is there anything from the description though?

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    no not really till we can see the pic, take a few good ones

How do these look?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails apex t350-2009-05-23-00.06.51.jpg   apex t350-2009-05-23-00.07.00.jpg   apex t350-2009-05-23-00.07.19.jpg   apex t350-2009-05-23-00.07.31.jpg   apex t350-2009-05-23-00.07.38.jpg  

and one more for good luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails apex t350-2009-05-23-00.07.51.jpg  

I'm doing 1ml of this every 3rd day and I'm thinking of running 25mg of oral dbol per day, sound good?

Thread Information