BrainMelt is offline New Member

Sustanon dosing question

I am about to start my first cycle in a few weeks. I have sust 270 since thats all my connect sells. I've been thinking of doing around 400mg a week(eod injections), but I've seen several posts where people said that with sust they would stick to 500mg. What would you guys recommend? I was gonna do .5 ml eod, which is about 540mg a week, but to stay on the safe side, maybe just .4 ml eod(about 430mg/week). Would the extra 110mg make that much of a difference?

Any advice is highly appreciated.
    Last edited by BrainMelt; 05-13-2009 at 11:17 PM.

bma33 is offline Junior Member
    I thought with Sust 250 you can shoot 1ML twice a week or even 2ML 1x a week. I am very green myself so I would wait for the MOD's or Vet's to confirm

Its sust 270. Basically sust 250 + 20mg testosterone acetate. They say with sust its best to do every other day, to keep blood levels stable, since it has short esters in it

Someone please comment on this. I just want to know how big of a difference there would be in gains between 430mg/week and 540mg. Part of the reason I ask is that I have 4 vials of sust 270 and I'd like to make it enough for 2 cycles, while keeping sides to a minimum.

GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR. Before anyone advises you, we'll need to have a butchers at your stats mate...

weight:
    Previous cycles: None
    Body fat: %
    Diet (Inc. macros)
    Intended PCT:

...Just fill in the blanks and we'll set you on the right path!

5'10"
    11% bf
    Diet, currently cutting @ 2000 calories, but will bump 2 4000 when I start cycle
    PCT will be nolva and clomid

I know I'm still kinda small but I'm dead set on doing this cycle.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by bma33 View Post
    I thought with Sust 250 you can shoot 1ML twice a week or even 2ML 1x a week. I am very green myself so I would wait for the MOD's or Vet's to confirm
    i wouldn't with sust, stick to ed or eod injections

Quote Originally Posted by BrainMelt View Post
    Its sust 270. Basically sust 250 + 20mg testosterone acetate. They say with sust its best to do every other day, to keep blood levels stable, since it has short esters in it
    especially with acetate ester attached i would go with ed or eod at most

5'10"
    11% bf
    Diet, currently cutting @ 2000 calories, but will bump 2 4000 when I start cycle
    PCT will be nolva and clomid

I know I'm still kinda small but I'm dead set on doing this cycle.
    you're a little light IMO to be cycling, if you are dead set then at least wait a little while and let us get your diet in check

post for critique(everything you eat for a day, amounts and macros included)

I'm on a cutting diet right now so its below maintenance.

When I cycle though it should look something like this

Meal 1- 4 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 2 slice whole wheat bread

Meal 2(post work out)- 8 oz chicken breast with 100gm pasta, 2 scoops whey

Meal 3- 8 oz chicken breast, 2 slices whole wheat bread, 2 eggs, brocolli

Meal 4- 8 oz chicken breast, 2 slices whole wheat bread, banana

Meal 5- 2 cans of tuna, 2 slices whole wheat bread, small salad, 1 scoop whey

Approx, 3500 calories, 300g protein, 180g carbs

I'm sure that could use some tweaking but its pretty much what I've worked with the past year. I think I should eat some more meals with pasta or rice instead of the bread, but thats usually what I bring to work with me. I would like to get the carbs lower somehow too.

dataGotJacked85 is offline New Member
    i am gonna take sustanon 250 I plan on doing 500ML a week now i am very aware of the side affects now and i dont want to lose my hair so i question is what is a good dose without without serious side affects like hair loss?

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    if your not mpb prone nothing might happen.... i save all the hair that falls out and put it in a cup.. so when it comes time for a wig.. it will be my own hair..

u can fight the hairloss with dht blockers and so on

GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dataGotJacked85 View Post
    i am gonna take sustanon 250 I plan on doing 500ML a week now i am very aware of the side affects now and i dont want to lose my hair so i question is what is a good dose without without serious side affects like hair loss?
    Welcome to AR dataGotJacked.

Start your own thread & post your stats there bro,- you will get 'plenty good advices' on any questions you have!

So is 430mg/week of sust enough to give some nice gains, or should I go higher?

thats fine..... eod shots too. um 270 and 270=540 u can do that also.... well however u split it its your first cycle so anything over 400..

why your carbs on the low? and you should mix the carbs.. dont stick with the starchy carbs.. use like fruit carbs yogurt carbs the fast carbs before you workout and after and take the starchy carbs to get you through the day. depending on when you workout..

I try to keep carbs low so I don't get flabby. Thanks for the advice. I think I will throw in some yogurt and more fruits to my diet. EOD shots for sure.

I also have dbol but I'm not sure if I wanna take it. I already have a receding hair line and slight puffy nipples. Would a low 20mg/day(4-6 weeks) really make those things worse? I also have arimidex on hand.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    8 slices of bread a day?.....nice cutting diet.

just cause carbs are low dont mean u wont get flabby.. u need fast carbs for energy... slow to get you through day... u need to keep your fat down.. which i see by your list of food its probably higher than you think specially with all that chicken.. all those carbs u taking are all slow those are the ones that make u flabby... i eat 3500 calories a day 350-400 carbs 350-400 protein.. 10% fat.. usually around 50g a day..

post in the diet section and they will help you out.. cause it needs to be changed

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    8 slices of bread a day?.....nice cutting diet.
    thats not my cutting diet. Its what I'm planning to eat on cycle. I eat about half of that right now. I will cut for maybe another month before switching to my cycle diet, which obviously needs tweaking.

matty boy is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

iam on sustanton 270 also

Someone please comment on this. I just want to know how big of a difference there would be in gains between 430mg/week and 540mg. Part of the reason I ask is that I have 4 vials of sust 270 and I'd like to make it enough for 2 cycles, while keeping sides to a minimum.
    iam not sure what the diff is but this is my first cycle in my life iam shoting every other day 1ml a day=270mg a shot=810 a week...thats how this web site i was on told me to take i think 400mg is the min..

JiffyPop is offline New Member
    sust270 .5ml EoD = 472.5mg per. week

Thread Information