Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

What do you take to sleep when on a cycle??

I have been having a little trouble falling asleep lately and also have had trouble sleeping through the night. Do you guys take sleeping pills? I am a little nervous that I would have to use these every night eventually, which I kind of dont want to do.

Are there any natural herbs or anything that you can take that will make you a little tired??

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    I have been having a little trouble falling asleep lately and also have had trouble sleeping through the night. Do you guys take sleeping pills? I am a little nervous that I would have to use these every night eventually, which I kind of dont want to do.

Are there any natural herbs or anything that you can take that will make you a little tired??
    melatonin 5-10mg an hour before sleep
    diphenhydramine 50mg an hour before sleep
    sleepy time tea

any of these should help, but it's probably due to your circadian rhythm being off(meaning you don't go to sleep at the same time every night so your body can't get into a pattern)

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    How about a warm glass of shut the hell up Phate? Now OP, you will go to sleep, or i will put you to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    melatonin 5-10mg an hour before sleep
    diphenhydramine 50mg an hour before sleep
    sleepy time tea

any of these should help, but it's probably due to your circadian rhythm being off(meaning you don't go to sleep at the same time every night so your body can't get into a pattern)
    Thanks, I will try some of those tomorrow. Tonight I think I will just use some sleeping pills.......

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    How about a warm glass of shut the hell up Phate? Now OP, you will go to sleep, or i will put you to sleep.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post

ya know what, i'm gonna take that because you're one of the few people i know that would easily hand me my ass

^ I would never...

flyin2jz is offline Junior Member
    whatever u do dont use ambien. thats shits bad news. i was on it for a couple months. u sleep like a champ but u can have bad sides. i would wake up in the middle of the night and make an entire meal while sleeping. never remembered any of it. drove once to get dip and never new it. wife told me she couldnt stop me. woke up pissing in laundry basket of clean clothes, thought it was the bathroom. couldnt sleep for days once i got off it. u dont get addicted to the drug but u do the sleep. dont do it.

Test247 is offline Associate Member
    sex, xanax, valium or a good hard work out

Quote Originally Posted by flyin2jz View Post
    whatever u do dont use ambien. thats shits bad news. i was on it for a couple months. u sleep like a champ but u can have bad sides. i would wake up in the middle of the night and make an entire meal while sleeping. never remembered any of it. drove once to get dip and never new it. wife told me she couldnt stop me. woke up pissing in laundry basket of clean clothes, thought it was the bathroom. couldnt sleep for days once i got off it. u dont get addicted to the drug but u do the sleep. dont do it.
    ambien can cause a dependence after a while, that's why the stuff i listed is all non dependence forming

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member

pissing in a laundry basket lmao

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    i used trazodone its non narcotic

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    thats funny i did the same stuff when i usedv to drink alot

(1*) is offline Member
    try somatomax. it's a supplement from hi-tech. once you fall asleep with this stuff you'll have some of the best sleep ever. and the next day you are more energized. it's also stated to raise hGH levels.
    a little expensive but well worth it.
    most that i know only use 1/2 a serving

flyin2jz is offline Junior Member
    i used to take it on an empty stomach and it was bad news. when i would take the pill i had maybe 5 minutes toi get to bed. any longer than that and i never got to the bed. woke up many mornings laying in the floor. one night i had planned on buffing and waxing my mustang the next day. yea right, i buffed it and waxed it at 2 in the morning. went to the garage and it was already done. never even new i did it. its some scarey (sp) stuff and rather embarrassing.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ted666 View Post
    i used trazodone its non narcotic
    x2 here. It can make it difficult to get up in the AM for me. i am a little more groggy. Be sure to have enough time to get full rest.

BTW, sex works best.

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    x2 here. It can make it difficult to get up in the AM for me. i am a little more groggy. Be sure to have enough time to get full rest.

BTW, sex works best.
    not for me, i go an hour or two in the sack and i want to head to the gym, lol, and now i can cause i have a 24 hour pass

timguyperson is offline Junior Member
    edited
    Last edited by timguyperson; 05-14-2009 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timguyperson View Post
    edit your post, no rec drug names

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    meditation, learned it from web md and it took a while but works great now....sleep all night and wake up alive and full or energy...

not for me, i go an hour or two in the sack and i want to head to the gym, lol, and now i can cause i have a 24 hour pass
    Hey youngster, I don;t have sex for more than 15 minutes at the time and when I do I sleep like a newborn baby. At 39 y/o 15 minutes is an extra ten just so I don't have to make my own coffee in the morning!

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    meditation, learned it from web md and it took a while but works great now....sleep all night and wake up alive and full or energy...
    I learned this is rehab when I was 17 and yes it works great! Helped a lot in stir!

(1*) is offline Member
    weed
    it's people like you that help to keep steroids "illegal" in the USA.
    it's bad enough some people put steroids in the same boat as recreational drugs but now you make it easier for any legislative member doing research to stumble across a pro steroid forum and "confirm" in his mind that they should be illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    Hey youngster, I don;t have sex for more than 15 minutes at the time and when I do I sleep like a newborn baby. At 39 y/o 15 minutes is an extra ten just so I don't have to make my own coffee in the morning!
    sorry, forgot you were so OLD!!!!!

though if you wanted to last a while longer(as in up to an hour+) i can recommend a few things in pm, or if you want something to increase overall sensation for the both of you

sorry forgot about the rec drug thingo. I kinda forget that people still see that drug as an actual serious drug. But in comparison to the shit people are recommending on here, I think the illegal drug would have less side effects.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    You may want to try valerian root also. Natural, none habit forming and you can find it at most health stores. It has been used for generations to induce sleep.

sorry, forgot you were so OLD!!!!!

though if you wanted to last a while longer(as in up to an hour+) i can recommend a few things in pm, or if you want something to increase overall sensation for the both of you
    that is not old....damn it

where is my walker....

slams hand on the table turns and gets up, wife asked what are you doing, replays, *someone just knocked on the door*

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    G ....

And how is it that it's people like me that make steroids illegal in the usa...I'm australian.

And how is it that it's people like me that make steroids illegal in the usa...I'm australian.

(1*) is offline Member
    uummmm.... because you post promoting a rec. drug in a pro steroid forum, thus making an argument for those against steroids that it's used by "druggies"
    seems pretty simple to understand to me.

sorry forgot about the rec drug thingo. I kinda forget that people still see that drug as an actual serious drug. But in comparison to the shit people are recommending on here, I think the illegal drug would have less side effects.
    Now I get it. please feel free to hit a high times forum and talk about steroids ...

^

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    are u having nightmares about guidos? is that affecting ur sleep

GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member
    What about Seratonin 5-HTP?? - Have any of you guys out there tried it?

I've a tub lying around, but I've been hesitant to try it as it can cause a few bad sides in some people.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

Sleep

Benadryl-from your friendly neighborhood pharmacy.Eat somethining lite, after you get l--d.Then take it.Knocks me out.Good Luck Titanium

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    I take a little piece of a$$ morning noon and night and sleep great. No joke try it

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    nyquil knocks me the fk out if i cant sleep

Thanks for all the help fellas!!! Some funny ass shit and no there were no nightmares of guidos. Also I am 25 and not married nor do I have a consistent girlfriend which as of right now I do not want so sex during the night and afternoon doesnt work. Weekends and periodic times during the week will have to do lol.

Also I took a sleeping pill and it worked ok. I got up the next morning (today) and did my cardio at 8Am which felt really good and I am starting to enjoy!!

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    melatonine...

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a whole slew of prescription sleep aids... Ambien, and Trazedone .. all dependent and habit forming so I use them only after a few days of restless sleep... never 2 days in a row...

Not to mention my prescriptions of benzodiazpines help me sleep, diazepam and lorazepam will knock me right out... but I ONLY USE THESE WHEN I AM ON TREN (to sleep) otherwise I use as directed by my doctor for my Panic attacks... !!!

Yes yes yes I have a panic disorder that makes me think I am dying.. like all the time.. it's horrible... worse then Erectile dysfunction... which I also suffer from... BUT !! My doc is awesome and helped me out with that too... TRT !!

I feel like such a hypochondriac !! I'll be on stage of a bodybuilding comp and have to run off to pop a Valium to handle the anxiety !!! Oh well.. It's my dream and godd@mnit I am going to make it a reality one day... I'LL SHOW YOU GUYS !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information