Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MadKlown187 is offline New Member

Who do i talk to about steroids?

Who do i talk to for facts about steroids and what steroid is rightfor me? a doctor?.. who? Im looking for information on steroids and dosages and where to get it from a Professional in person

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    welcome to AR

you can NOT ask where to get illegal drugs here

There are tons of good threads you need to read and learn about. Here are the first few for you

Anyone ever see this before?? A MUST READ !!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=383169

"SIGNATURES" Read Them !!! (New Members, THIS MEANS YOU !!)

also for advice, we need your complete stats

weight
    bodyfat %
    diet
    yrs training
    PCT knowledge
    Last edited by T-MOS; 05-14-2009 at 07:32 PM.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    welcome to AR

agreed, here are some steps to follow to answer your questions

first, go read the rules.....now read them again

second, post your stats
    height
    bf%
    cycle exp
    training exp
    pct?
    diet?

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    welcome to AR

There are tons of good threads you need to read and learn about. Here are the first few for you

Anyone ever see this before?? A MUST READ !!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=383169

"SIGNATURES" Read Them !!! (New Members, THIS MEANS YOU !!)

also for advice, we need your complete stats

weight
    bodyfat %
    diet
    yrs training
    PCT knowledge

Fine.. let me rephrase the question. Who do i talk to for professional in person facts about steroids ??

Quote Originally Posted by MadKlown187 View Post
    Fine.. let me rephrase the question. Who do i talk to for professional in person facts about steroids??
    why?

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    He maybe wanting to do research? You could easily find someone to talk to you over a chat or instant messaging program. That or read the stickys and ask questions after reading them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    He maybe wanting to do research? You could easily find someone to talk to you over a chat or instant messaging program. That or read the stickys and ask questions after reading them all.
    thats what i'm wondering, we'd be happy to answer questions if he'd post them

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    i was gonna do that phate..lol

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    Relax, read a bit and make some serious Qs. What's the hurry?
    This is as good a place as any to start, and sometimes you are just going to have to wait for an answer. Telling us how old you are might be a start...

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-boosted View Post
    Relax, read a bit and make some serious Qs. What's the hurry?
    This is as good a place as any to start, and sometimes you are just going to have to wait for an answer. Telling us how old you are might be a start...
    Alright, ill start with some info about myself. im 19 years old. im 6'1 255 lbs.(look 215-220) im in the army reserves.(please dont tell me about drug tests i already know) i currently have a poor diet. im wanting to get in shape. im trying to figure out a plan.. which is why i wanted a proffesional in person.. i want info on what diet i should do. what steroid would be good for me. and workout routine.

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    if your looking to lose weight there is no steroid going to help you do that... jsut so u know... tren ... ok.. but your far from tren ready... what is your toal goal on what you want to do ?

oh just went back to read you were 19.... so forget the steroids all in all.. get on a diet

Quote Originally Posted by busaboy27 View Post
    if your looking to lose weight there is no steroid going to help you do that... jsut so u know... tren ... ok.. but your far from tren ready... what is your toal goal on what you want to do ?

oh just went back to read you were 19.... so forget the steroids all in all.. get on a diet
    Im not looking to loose "weight" just looking to gebig and cut.. I want to look like Mariusz Pudzianowski thats my long term goal. i wanna start now..i wanna get like by my mid-late 20's

your too young for steroids .... i dont know were the link is.. and if BIG or T-MOS is around i think he got that on copy and paste lol.. i dont feel like typing it all out....
    Last edited by busaboy27; 05-16-2009 at 01:58 PM.

basically without typing forever.... it can possibly permanently damage your body.. shut you down. and so on.. no pounding girls... will have to stay on forever.. mess growth plates up.. stuff like that

basically without typing forever.... it can possibly permanently damage your body.. shut you down. and so on.. no pounding girls... will have to stay on forever.. mess growth plates up.. stuff like that
    My friends ex step dad started taking them when he was 16. he said he never had problems.

when is a good age to start.

when you reached your maximum potential... and its debated but 23 and up... some say 21 others 25... he might not know that the problems he has was because of aas.. he could be taking dick pills for along time and never thought it was from the steroids .. who knows.. its just safer all around to wait till your body is ready for it

when you reached your maximum potential... and its debated but 23 and up... some say 21 others 25... he might not know that the problems he has was because of aas.. he could be taking dick pills for along time and never thought it was from the steroids.. who knows.. its just safer all around to wait till your body is ready for it
    ok so maybe ill put off roids for a bit.. You seem to be in good shape. what kind of diet are you on?

3500 calories.... 350-400 grams protein 350-400 grams carbs about 50 grams fat.. 45% protein 45% carb 10% fat.. but its for my metabolism and so on.. some days i do low carbs high protein and switch to keep body guessing..

3500 calories.... 350-400 grams protein 350-400 grams carbs about 50 grams fat.. 45% protein 45% carb 10% fat.. but its for my metabolism and so on.. some days i do low carbs high protein and switch to keep body guessing..

hmm.. yeah all the numbers dont do to much for me.. i mean i know what they are.. but i wouldnt know what foods.. and when to eat them.

get to the diet section and they will do something for you... keep in mind you want the most protein/calories out of normal food keep the shakes to a minimal..

i cant imagine what your daily calories needed is cause im nowere close to your weight...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    OP, just go post exactly what you eat in a day over in the diet forum. Tell them your stats, and they will help you get your diet straightened out.

Stick with it, and you'll be pleased with the results.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are alot of people here with years of experience . There are alot of people here with stories of damage done by AAS . I bought bad gear from a guy giving advice. He was big and strong as the hulk , couldn't go wrong ? He said gear was good and I wasn't shooting right . First oral cycle ruined by need to go over the top . Was a couple years before I tried again . The concern is we all know bad stories from lack of knowledge . From reading forums you will never know it all but maybe enough to not get hurt. Hell. look at new posts to see how many experienced people with problems, that are looking for help.

Good luck

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Do your own work and you will understand things better

Hephens is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MadKlown187 View Post
    Who do i talk to for facts about steroids and what steroid is rightfor me? a doctor?.. who? Im looking for information on steroids and dosages and where to get it from a Professional in person
    You have came to the right place for infomation about steroids i wouldnt talk to a doctor or any1 in a gym, but people here on the fourms who have experience with these substances, and at least do a good years study of anabolics before even considering touching them. As for asking where to get it from Know the LAWS in your country before ordering.

JAZZBBCC is offline Junior Member
    Madklown you need to slow down and take a breath! Your putting the cart before the horse with your focus on steroids . Without a foundation to build from, any gains you may make on aas will be lost after you stop! It sounds like you don't even workout so taking steroids is like putting racing fuel into a run down piece of shit car and that is a very accurate comparison! You don't just decide one day "hell tomorrow I'm going to start taking steroids, start working out and get ******" ! It doesn't work that way, you need to start working out first then focus on your diet and I guarantee when you start seeing results "which you will" you may even decide that you don't need them. GET TO WORK , AND GOOD LUCK!

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    i will never understand the person that wants to be "told what to do" rather than learn. it is your body, you only have one...dont you want to know what is good or bad or right or wrong to do with it?

you go to school to LEARN a profession or skill of some sort...no one just looks at you and tells you how to do it and you miraculously "just all of the sudden know"

take the time to read and learn. you will be more self fulfilled if you do. a feeling of accomplishment...that means something to most people.

just my 0.02

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post
    i will never understand the person that wants to be "told what to do" rather than learn. it is your body, you only have one...dont you want to know what is good or bad or right or wrong to do with it?

you go to school to LEARN a profession or skill of some sort...no one just looks at you and tells you how to do it and you miraculously "just all of the sudden know"

take the time to read and learn. you will be more self fulfilled if you do. a feeling of accomplishment...that means something to most people.

just my 0.02
    excellent answer

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    excellent answer
    thanks Big!

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Bro... Everyone here is exactly right. And no ones going to just start telling you what to do....... AKA SPOON FEEDING YOU. Steroids aren't something you should just wake up and be like yeah I want to take steroids let me talk to joe schmoe about them he will answer my questions and then I can cycle... NO not how it works. In fact your best bet for research IS over an a board because there are always pros and cons.... And the next guy might have a reason for a particular thing and what not....

Dont be a F*cking idiot. (and thats being nice). Like stated above you get one body..... YOU... meaning you, yourself, the person asking the question, the guy behind the computer screen. Stop being so goddamn lazy. And start learning. Read and read and when you thought you read enough... Go read some more.

There are many individuals who just want you to answer all their questions. And to be honest unless you find someone on your own how are we going to suggest someone... We don't know you... Or anything about you...

Only thing I seem to understand about you is your lazy. And don't care about your body..... And you can't say that's not true because you won't take the time to start researching and learning yourself.....

Many people before doing a cycle... myself included. Start researching months and months some over a year. Before even considering. Because you should understand the substances you are putting in your body. Unless you just want to be another example of a guy who tries to take the "easy way out" as people say and f* some sh*t up.... Steroids aren't the easy way out. There is much needed to know. And even if you did sit down with a guy.... I/m sure they don't know everything. As well as I'm sure by this random person telling you info it would go in one ear and out the other......

Hell IDK why I type all that. You probably won't read it anyways.....

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Op there is a certain etiquette around here. If you stick around put in an honest effort and research then ask questions you will get help. If you don't play by the rules you will not get any help that's just my observations from the sidelines. BTW this IS your best source for steroid information there is...for entertainment purposes of course.

diesel405 is offline Member
    Cut and dry... If your to lazy to spend a few hours reading about diet and training, how the hell do you expect to put in the years of hard work it takes to get big? good luck

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    I never understand how these threads get to be more than one page......We tried, he isn't gonna listen....Wish him well and lets move on to someone that CARES about their health and doing this correctly so they don't give steroids more of a bad rap then they already have...... Its easy to be Just another statistic.......

Thread Information