tomcat is offline Junior Member

how much arimidex....

i got 10 pills of arimidex because i felt that i may have symptoms of gyno... i took 1/2 a pill last night. the guy i got it from said i'd be fine doing 1/2 a pill every other day. will that do the same as takn .25 every day? until i hear from someone who actually knows what they are talkn about i'm planing on doing 1/2 everyday for about 5 days and then using the rest @.25/day till the end of my cycle. as it stands now i have 9.5 pills left and i have 38 days left....i'm also planning on finishing the last two weeks of my cycle with clomid, so if i run out of arimidex i figure i should still be fine....how does that sound?

also, what exactly does clomid do?

Kullman is offline Member
    you can take .50 or 1 a day. I usually take 1 a day, depends on your cash flow. can't you buy more? If I started to see gyno I would take atleast 1/2 a pill a day but buy more and take it throughout if you can. Clomid will help restore your natural test levels post cycle.

Kull

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get more arimidex . Take .5mg until symptoms end and take .25 for the rest of your cycle up until clomid theorpy.

As for what does clomid do... look in the hot topics for discussion or ptbyJason's signature.

should i discontinue use of the arimidex when i start the clomid

should i discontinue use of the arimidex when i start the clomid cycle or keep taking arimidex during the clomid cycle?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Run it through clomid, because of rebound estrogen. Make sure to have some extra just laying around, in case a month or so after all is said and done...your nips become irritated because of high-post cycle estrogen. Better safe than sorry.

BTW, what are your symptoms exactly? You might just be thinking it.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    How affective is Arimidex at countacting Gyno once it has begun to occur? Being an aromatise inhibitor does it still show properties of being able to counter-act gyno, i.e. once the AAS as aromatised and is now estrogen depositing itself in the fat areas of the body.

I aand tell me if I'm wrong thought Nolva was still better fro treating gyno once it had shown its ugly head.

Swedeboy is offline Junior Member
    I'd use the dosage that arthurb999 "prescribed". Worked for me. But then again I think that Nolvadex is better if the gyno has already started. (I used to think Arimidex was the one to go for, but info on this forum has teached me that it's nolva)

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bump this for BigAl's question.

PaPaPump, here's my symptoms

yeah, i had minor symptoms bout a week ago. just itchy/sore nips...those symptoms went away, but i have had continually sensitive nips, and i think its better to be safe than sorry, so i started takn the arimidex . i figure i've caught it fairly early, within the first week. i'm just gonna finish it out until i hit the clomid cycle and i should be aight. what do u think?

Thread Information