Thread: Winny

EL-KILUO is offline New Member

Exclamation Winny

SORRY BUT I HAVE A QUESTION, I KNOW THAT EVERYBODY ASK THIS BUT I WANT TO KNOW, CAN YOU DRINK THE WINSTROL ??? DOES IT HAS THE SAME EFFECTS???
    I WOULD PREFER DRINK IT SO YOU DONT HAVE TO INJECT EVERY DAY. THANK YOU.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Why do you want to take winny? Would you take it alone or with something else? What are your goals? Have you used gear before? There are TONS of threads about winny. Yes you can drink it. You can buy gel caps, inject it into them and swallow them. It is as effective but you can's save them. You have to swallow them right after injecting them.

Read every thread about the winny before you do anything. Ask every imaginable question. Then think real hard. Be careful!

nymattyk is offline Member
    just inject it, drinking it takes away all the fun. and like dumbells said, you should stack it with something else, what are your goals on this cycle?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What I don't understand is: Why everyone on this board is so against the idea of using Winny alone? Everyone has different goals in mind, and not everybody cares if they are going to be able to bench press 600lbs. I know several people that do "Winny Only" cycles and they look great! They eat right, and work hard in the gym.
    I personally could careless about how much I can bench, or how much I can squat. To me, it's all about being healthy, and looking good.
    It all comes back to personal preference, and most of the people on this board, although very knowledgeable....tend to forget that their goals may, or may not be the same as others.
    If anyone can give me a solid reason as to: Why someone (that wants to be lean & ripped) shouldn't take Winny alone I'd really appreciate the input.

Thanks,
    M

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    search button.....

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I love the winnie post you can drink winnie??????

Dane I do use the search function, and I do read, and have read every post there is on Winny but, you said that your 1st cycle was winny only, and that you had good results with it...although you did say that if you stacked it with something you would have seen better results. My question is: If you saw good results with winny only....then why would you, and others on this board discourage someone from doing a Winny only cycle?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    any As is always more effective if you stack it. stack it with Eq fina prim any thing like that

Pure I totally agree with you that winny stacked w/ eq etc.. will yeild better results. But my point was that Winny alone does work well if someone is looking for minimal gains with the appearance of harder, more ripped muscles.

M

Mike Guest
    If you are asking if winny would be effective if taken alone...yes. Are you getting everything you can get out of your winny? No.

Here's the thing - let's pretend you did a winny only cycle and got gains equivalent to the variable of "2"

And you did an EQ alone cycle and got gains again to the equivalent of the variable "2"

Doing EQ AND winny would not just give you gains to the variable "4" but rather 5+ as they work synergetically together and will emphasize eachother's effects.

** I use EQ as a hypothetical example **

Does this make sense?

yes mike it does. that was my point that winny does work when used alone.

M

nymattyk is offline Member
    yea but everyone else is trying to make the point that it will work better if used with another AS, such as EQ like Mike pointed out. there is nothing worse than not maximizing your gains while on gear, coming off a cycle, deciding you want better results and then going right back on. If he was to take the winny with the EQ, he would have the desired effects of both steroids which will be much better and more noticeable than either one alone. i dont think anyone is trying to discourage anyone from doing a winny alone cycle, i think everyone is giving their advice as to how to maximize the effects of anything you decide to use. obviously the choice is yours as to what you take but with reccomendations from others you can get some good advice that will help you in the long run

ElRey2 is offline New Member

winny

winny is fine, but I would suggest other things for your needs. If you're looking for stealth gains in size but that seriously ripped look, try anavar . Or go Halotestin for some real strength as well. Both are, in my experience, more productive than winny. I've used winny in the past and am stacking it right now. Stacked winyb is beter than just winny. Mike's the man, listen to him.

Thread Information