J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Life after a cycle......

I'm on my 4th week, AS free and I've done okay with retaining my gains so far.

My last shot of test E was just over 4 weeks ago, so the test has been out of my system for 4 weeks now.

I've never had HUGE gains with cycles, but my last cycle I had tremendous gains, and I accredit it a good clean high protein/calorie diet. I followed it well, I don't work in the winters so all I did was prep food, lift, eat, sleep.

I was up to 226, but cut down to 212 and futher cut down to 209 before I cut out cardio.

Today, butt nekid on the scale after the morning piss, 207. Started at 184lbs, and I'm leaner now, than I was when I started.

I'm VERY pleased, the only thing that sucks, while I have the same "shape" and mass. I've defiantly lost the look of the "hardness" that test/tbol gives you. I miss it, but time off is required.

I did not use any OTC sups so picked some basics up to maybe help with a 'mental' boost.

I'd be intrested to hear what gains others have been able to retain? I've been able to keep most of mine so far, and have 1 more week of nova.

Cycle was:
    week 1-14 500mgs EQ
    Week 6-14 250mgs Test
    Week 6-10 50mgs Tbol
    Week 10-14 80mgs Tbol
    PCT:
    HCG 300 IUs 3 times a week 14-16
    Nova 20mgs daily weeks 15-19

My biggest lean gains came when I went to 80mgs daily of tbol. I did start to draw up LITTLE more test at that point also, and cut back a little on the EQ. Made for a nice little lean gain cycle though.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    that is good to hear but remember the test is just now getting out of your system, so now is the most important part of keeping your gain so keep stong on the diet and working out hard.....why did you not use clomid during your pct bro?

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    that is good to hear but remember the test is just now getting out of your system, so now is the most important part of keeping your gain so keep stong on the diet and working out hard.....why did you not use clomid during your pct bro?
    I have clomid on hand, I have like a whole drawer of various PCT drugs actually I keep on hand. But I've always felt that Nova being a stronger SERM was superior to clomid.

I've had Nova actually reduce gyno that clomid never touched in high dosages, so always just put more faith with in Nova with my body.

The test has been out of my system for awhile though, my last shot was 5 weeks ago Monday. Just HCG and natty test for probably 3 weeks. With such a low dose of test (250mgs) I doubt there was even much left after 2 weeks.

I actually quit the EQ a week early too because I was getting bloody noses, I think it was just from dry air in my house, but figured the higher RBC count was not helping the blood pressure much after 14 weeks.

Axtiously awaiting august to start another cycle, but going to get blood work drawn up late July and have liver values check before.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I thank God everyday for TRT... I hate hate hate... coming off.. and NOW... I never ever have to... I just hope in the longevity of it all... it doesn't end up killing me sooner... like to live a full and happy long LIFE... ya know??

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I have clomid on hand, I have like a whole drawer of various PCT drugs actually I keep on hand. But I've always felt that Nova being a stronger SERM was superior to clomid.

I've had Nova actually reduce gyno that clomid never touched in high dosages, so always just put more faith with in Nova with my body.

The test has been out of my system for awhile though, my last shot was 5 weeks ago Monday. Just HCG and natty test for probably 3 weeks. With such a low dose of test (250mgs) I doubt there was even much left after 2 weeks.

I actually quit the EQ a week early too because I was getting bloody noses, I think it was just from dry air in my house, but figured the higher RBC count was not helping the blood pressure much after 14 weeks.

Axtiously awaiting august to start another cycle, but going to get blood work drawn up late July and have liver values check before.

good deal bro, I do remember how you talked about your gyno is almost gone, that is great bro.....

I'm looking into TRT also, before I start my next cycle I'll have blood work done, and if TRT is needed, so be it.

I've not done many cycles, and 14 weeks has been the longest. I don't use real harsh compounds as I'm not looking to get to 250lbs. Mild compounds, lower dosages.

The gyno is hardly even visable, I love it. Sitting around with out my shirt off now, and I would not have done that 6 months ago.

I don't know if the extra size hides it or what. I did run nova and letro through part of my cycle (about 6 weeks) to see what it did to my gyno. Almost a little experiment as there is really a lack of information, good information on gyno, out there. It's almost like we all have to test to see what works for each of us. It might have held back some gains, but I can't complain really after putting on 25lbs of good weight.

Thread Information