mmnjtwa is offline New Member

would havoc work, or should I use some t-bol?

Hey guys. First off I am:
    6'0
    186lbs
    no more than 9% bf

I have done 3 cycles in the past and have some tren -A, test P, and winstrol ready to be used at the end of the year/beginning of next year. My last cycle was sust and winnie and it leaned me up even more than I was before (~12%.) I lost about 11lbs but kept my size and got really cut.

I want to do a little cycle come July for about 6-8 weeks. I was most likely going to do sust again but can't decide if I should try Havoc out or t-bol since I can get my hands on it now. I am looking to gain another 8-10lbs, but stay just as lean.

Also my diet is pretty much in check and I train hard 5 days a week.

Diet:

breakfast - 3 eggs, 3 egg whites, oatmeal, & 12oz orange juice

snack (2 hours later) - gladiator smoothie (45g protein) & some almonds or roasted nuts

lunch - 12oz can of tuna, mayo, & mustard with 2 pieces of whole grain wheat bread

pre-w/o - NO shotgun with an extra 5g or BCAA & 5g of L-glutamine

post-w/o - waximaize with 5g of BCAA & 5g of creatine mono
    (15 mins later) 23g of EAS whey protein

meal 1 (1 hour later) - 2 6oz pieces of talapia, potatoes or macaroni, and asparagus or green beans

meal 2 (2 hours later) - 8oz chicken breast or lean ground meat, whole grain rice, and vegetable

before bed - 23g whey, 23g casein, 5g L-glutamine, & arginine & roasted nuts or almonds

(talapia, chicken breast, tuna get switched out for variety) Also I try to eat a sirloin steak at least twice a week.

Any input or suggestions are appreciated!!! Thanks

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    why were you going to do sust?

Because I am too much of a bitch to take test P by itself. I don't want to run Enan or Cyp because I don't want to run it 12 weeks or so for it to be effective. Sust is the happy medium I guess.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by mmnjtwa View Post
    6'0
    186lbs
    no more than 9% bf

I have done 3 cycles in the past and have some tren -A, test P, and winstrol ready to be used at the end of the year/beginning of next year. My last cycle was sust and winnie and it leaned me up even more than I was before (~12%.) I lost about 11lbs but kept my size and got really cut.

I want to do a little cycle come July for about 6-8 weeks. I was most likely going to do sust again but can't decide if I should try Havoc out or t-bol since I can get my hands on it now. I am looking to gain another 8-10lbs, but stay just as lean.

Diet:

so around 25g of protein tops in here? no good, cut the orange juice, no need for the insulin spike
    snack (2 hours later) - gladiator smoothie (45g protein) & some almonds or roasted nuts
    what else is in it?
    lunch - 12oz can of tuna, mayo, & mustard with 2 pieces of whole grain wheat bread
    stats? i doubt you need the protein from 12oz of tuna
    stats?
    double the protein, how much WMS? and why wait 15 minutes?
    meal 1 (1 hour later) - 2 6oz pieces of talapia, potatoes or macaroni, and asparagus or green beans

meal 2 (2 hours later) - 8oz chicken breast or lean ground meat, whole grain rice, and vegetable

before bed - 23g whey, 23g casein, 5g L-glutamine, & arginine & roasted nuts or almonds

whey is useless here, all casein
    (talapia, chicken breast, tuna get switched out for variety) Also I try to eat a sirloin steak at least twice a week.

diet could use a little work, but not horrible

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    neeedles are your friends

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    6'0
    186lbs
    no more than 9% bf

Diet:

so around 25g of protein tops in here? no good, cut the orange juice, no need for the insulin spike
    so should I add whey protein in as soon as I wake up? And I love the orange juice so I'll probably keep it. I also take a multi vitamin, omeg-3, & vitamin C
    what else is in it?
    it has strawberry and kiwi in it...smoothie king doesn't list the carb facts on this
    stats? i doubt you need the protein from 12oz of tuna
    maybe the can is smaller, but I know it is a decent sized can
    stats?
    stats listed below - it has a lot of shit in it
    double the protein, how much WMS? and why wait 15 minutes?
    I wait 15 mins because that is how long it takes me to get home after the gym. I drink the waximaize immediately after my workout. I take the whey when I get home because I mix it with 8oz 1% milk

whey is useless here, all casein
    I use the whey because the casein tastes like ass alone. They whey helps it a lot.

NO SHOTGUN V3 Supplement Facts:
    Nutrition Information
    Serving Size 27g (1 Scoop)
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories: 108
    Sodium 125mg
    Potassium 50mg
    Carbohydrates 9g
    Protein 16g
    Proprietary BCAAEX-NV (Branched Chain Ethyl Ester Amino Acid Matrix) 5,350mg
    L-Leucine
    L-2-Aminopentanoic Acid (L-nor-Valine)
    L-Leucine Ethyl Ester HCl
    L-Valine Ethyl Ester HCl
    L-Isoleucine Ethyl Ester HCl
    Proprietary Muscle Volumizing, NO2, Insullnotropic and Glutamine Matrix 10,952mg
    Methyl Hydroxy Chaicone Polymer (MHCP 80%)
    CEX (Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl)
    AEX (Arginine Ethyl Ester HCl)
    GEX (L-Glutamine Ethyl Ester HCl)
    Di-L-Arginine Malate
    Citrulline Malate
    BPOV (Bis Picolinato Oxo Vanadium)
    Power, Speed, Strength and Endurance Matrix
    KIC (Ketoisocaproic Acid Calcium)
    Guanidiopropionic Acid (GPA)
    Orotic Acid
    Creatine Magnesium Chelate
    BAEX (Beta-Alanine Ethyl Ester HCl)
    Glycine
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Phosphates
    RedLine Energy Technology 220mg
    L-TEX (L-Tyrosine Ethyl Ester HCl)
    Evoburn (Pure Evodiamine)
    Caffeine Anhydrous
    Vinpocetine
    Folate (as Folic Acid)
    Anything else?
    Last edited by mmnjtwa; 05-15-2009 at 10:48 PM.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Anything else?
    yeah, macros for each meal and total daily would be nice as well as your TDEE

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    6'0
    186lbs
    no more than 9% bf

Diet:

well, im not one to say you shouldnt cycle aas but you are young - and if you do it would be a smart idea to get some blood drawn to check you test levels at your age to get a base line as you start to cycle...

look up spawn - that maybe a solution for you

what is wrong with test e or c? and 12 weeks?

Thread Information