sportf190 is offline Junior Member

cycle update problem prop/var/npp

hey guys im on the 8th week of my prop/var/npp cycle.. and im using prop at 100ed, npp at 80ed, and var at 60mg ed (started 2 weeks ago ) i have about 4-5 weeks left, and im not losing any weight around my waist.. i have been doing low carbs for about 10 days and my waist havsn't gone down or my bodyfat.. ive lost about 5-6 pounds (water) and im sitting at about 211 at 14% bf with 34 inch waist... my diet right now is 350-400 grams of protein, carbs vary but are from 50-100 grams (oats), and fats around 80-100(pb, oliveoil).. now tommorrow im suppose to carb up to 200-250 but i feel like i havent done anything so far.. ive also been on t3 at around 25-50 but now im bumping it to75 tommrrow, and clen is at 80mcg for the last 2 days.. any advice..? cardio is done postworkout for 20 min every session..? i do look leaner up top though.. as i see more veins in my chest but nothing around my waist which is where i want to lose the weight ..

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I believe this thread would help you out greatly in getting that area cleaned up a bit

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

ive been doing everything that thread says i know exaclty how to cut.. i think the one thing that maybe i need is a cheat meal tommorrow on my cheat day.. maybe 2 slices of pizza.. on my250-300 grams of carb day.. because i have eating low for about 10 days.. other thne that im clueless on what to do.. now

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    if you're going low carb for 10 days, your carb up day should be much higher than 250g of carbs

really so thinking more towards 400.. im just nervous b/c i should have lost some waist size now ive lost weight but its water.. how much carbs and any cheat meals tomorrow?

No matter how may crunches you do, or leg raiser, you will not be able to target the fat in your abdominal region. The reason being, you can not localize fat removal. Doing sit ups and crunches only work the abdominal muscles and have absolutely no effect on the fat burned in that area.

When your body burns fat, it uses fat stores from where it can find fat. Your body does not know that it should be concerned with your love handles. The fat on your body is distributed differently on each of use. For many males, the majority (or most noticeable) is the fat on the stomach areas. When you lose fat, your body will do so in it’s own natural balance.

Workout time is better spent if you allocate some 80% of your time to doing full body exercises and 20% to doing abs-specific exercises.Keep up your cadio and add some swimming and sprinting to your workout.

i know that you can't target body fat theres no such thing im not an inexperianced person on here.. but i would think if my body is burning fat it would be from my abdonminal region, i have noticed my arms and chest and trap area looks leaner, but i would think i would lose some amount in my waist considering thats where i hold alot of it.

How long have you been at trying to lose around the mid section? You might have already...measure your mid section and work out for 2 weeks and measure again and see if there is any difference? Sometimes it is hard to see losses if they are small.

well i go by how i feel in my work pants since they are always a 34 and i try to see if there any looser.. like on my last summer cut they were.. i mean its only been about 10-14 days but i still feel like i have been doing everything right like last year but no results.. another thing i use the electronic body fat thing and im still 14-15% and i know its not accurate but if your going down you think it would show that.. you know.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    yep. carb up days would look better at 400.

anyway, add some am cardio 45min or so

that should help

yea i plan on being up and early to do a nice 20 min hiit followed by 10-15 min on incline treadmill... i always have protein shake before and take my bcaa's even though im on prop/npp/var lol.. and ill do my 400 grams tomorrow then drop down to 50/50/120/20/80/30 for next week and if something doesn't change then theres def. a problem along with 75mg of t3..i think i def. may need this carb day..

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    you should look into eating the right carbs just not carbs on a whole... i eat almost 400 grams of carbs a day. and my body fat is maybe 8%? is that your doses for the clen ? how are you running it?

no im at 60 now cuz its my 2nd day i will bring it up daily to get it to 160 then leave it there for 1 week and a half then cycle off like normal... and i do eat the right kinds i just eat oats right now and on my carbup day i will have all complex i haven't eaten sugar in my reg. diet for 2 years except pwo shake...

Thread Information