healthyliving is offline New Member

Talking Ok...Inject Gun Bad Idea

Ok I get that the Fina inject gun is a bad idea and I know this might sound really gross but what about using the pellet as a suppository. Will it absorb and dissolve just like an injection under the skin? Bare with me guys I'm just checking all my options.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ummm ...aaaaa!well u try it and let us know how it woks dog !

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Chief if you are afraid of needles just crush the fina pellets and put in DMSO and use that.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    That actually would work some but is still not a good idea. DMSO or you could make finasol (spray) but if your gonna do it do it right. Injection is the only was to get 100% results from fina

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro, If your scared of pinz then this isn't your game. Spend some $$$ and get you a kit. The conversion is simple and you will be fine. Not flaming but injecting has been proven to be the best way.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Man the needle might intimidate you, but trust me it's virtually painless. It's the juice that hurts like a bitch, hahahaha .. just joking bro. Fina is totally painless when it's injected.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by K Dog
    Hey Bro, If your scared of pinz then this isn't your game. Spend some $$$ and get you a kit. The conversion is simple and you will be fine. Not flaming but injecting has been proven to be the best way.
    He's right bro, if you don't wanna go ed, u could always go eod, or just skip the fina, and go with a test/eq or test/deca cycle. Even throw in some winny instead. u'll still get good gains on that. Suppositories, uh no thanks again.

MKIVBOOST is offline New Member

Thumbs up INJECTION BABY!!!!

INJECTION!!!!! Best way to get it all in your system. I was (still am) also afraid of needles, but I realized that if you let somebody shoot you in the glute and you don't look at the needle, it is virtually painless. 23g needle.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    injections are the only way to get gan green,just remember that.

McBain is offline Member
    I know some say suppositories work, there was a thread over on EF regarding this. But I never saw anything concrete, plus my ass is "exit only." Go with the injects and if it's your first cycle I wouldn't recommend fina.

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    i love stabbing myself now, even the pain from the test prop is a reward

BIGBOD is offline Junior Member
    I for one hated injections before i started cycling. Its all a mind game. You will see after you start to do it so often, that it comes natural. Just don't start looking for things to inject when your cycle is over. LOL!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    the question wasn't about injecting it, lol, he just wants to know if itd work...

k_dog, that is some cloudy looking tren bro! did you forget the coffee filter or something? thats what happened when i didn't use it and just used the watman... :-/

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by BIGBOD
    I for one hated injections before i started cycling. Its all a mind game. You will see after you start to do it so often, that it comes natural. Just don't start looking for things to inject when your cycle is over. LOL!
    lol, after my last cycle (which was EOD shots) about 2 weeks into post cycle I put a needle into my delt just for fun....well actually it was to test if the scar tissue was still there

Thread Information