Thread: ProFina

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

ProFina

Anyone ever make ProFina?

big N mentioned in another thread that "if u mix it with ferring virormone it wont mix in cause of the ollate in the prop its not oil,its like water they mix weird as hell !so i dont know if shaking it vigorously would work or the virrormone would ba on top always." And that would be a disaster and both would be wasted...

I would like to hear of some OIL based Props that can be mixed in with the oil in a Fina Kit or replace it. Will the mix work with ** Prop 150mg/ml? Is ** Prop a good oil base... it would be able to be really dilluted in the ProFina so discomfort wouldn't really be an issue...

---
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ProFina-bump.gif  

malidfa is offline Member
    I will BUMP it again for ya bro

Someone? Would ** Prop mix correctly?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Warrior
    Someone? Would ** Prop mix correctly?
    Bro, you know you have a good sanitary product if you took proper measures in converting it. Why mix it with some ** crap that is probably full of BA and God knows what else? I would avoid mixing it with anything Mexican or Chinese. Also, I was unclear on this, but do you want to mix the finished product or try to dissolve the pellets in the prop?

Originally posted by JP1570

Bro, you know you have a good sanitary product if you took proper measures in converting it. Why mix it with some ** crap that is probably full of BA and God knows what else? I would avoid mixing it with anything Mexican or Chinese. Also, I was unclear on this, but do you want to mix the finished product or try to dissolve the pellets in the prop?
    That would depend on the strength of the Prop. I put a basic conversion link in the first post.

About the **... yeah - that was what I figured and can hunt down something else... Or just keep the two seperate and get the Ferring Virormone Prop.

The ** stuff is trash? - except the Tabs (especially Winny)...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    warroir bro no worries bro do it like i did ,suck out 1 cc of tren and a amp of virormone and hit it ,this way u know that u always have 100 mg prop and 100 tren ,if u were to mic the same in the same jug u would never be able to get the correct amount the virormnone floats like oil on top of water so no mattre how much u shake it it woulodnt work .just keep em seaperate i did it in the summer bro and it was awesome .

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I've heard other people doing this with the 50mg EQ and fina.

Yeah - I decided it is best to keep them seperate - this seems to be the easiest way. But it would be good to hear what Props where used successfully in ProFina for reference.

Thread Information