Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    why is that?

guts is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dellrugby
    I am in India and I was in Pakistan. Plenty of gear here at great prices. Ddin't see any in Dubai, but Doha Qatar has plenty too, as long as you don't get jumped. Americans are not popular right now in Qatar.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

Where did u get the info that Americans are not popular right now in Qatar?

I live in Doha, Qatar and American are extremly Popular. And its becoming one of the biggest attraction for Americans. They have the biggest American Militry Base in the Region and the biggest Educaional City which Called Qatar Foundation in the world all made of American Univeristies; Cornel Meidcal School, Texas A&M Collage of Engineering, Carnegie Mellon Business School and very soon Gorge Town University for Internaional studies and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University for Aero space studies and many more to come, u can check their site at http://www.qf.edu.qa
    Even more the goverment granted them some kind of amunity so they cannot be haremed in any way. So Next time do not Judge a whole country because its located in an area that Americans are not popular. And by the way its one of the Safest places in the world and the people here are extremly nice and educated. Sorry if I got out of tanget but Listening to people saying things like this with no Knowledge of what they are talking about make me feel sick.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by guts
    Even more the goverment granted them some kind of amunity so they cannot be haremed in any way.
    Not sure about that one. I had a buddy receive numerous death threats and tormented in jail. It took the American Embassy 7 days to finally go see him and 14 to get him out. And he had to serve one more day before they would let him exit the country and go back to the US... over two months after the initial release.

Just let them do their thing and you do yours. Don't be totally obnoxious and respect their customs... and stay out of the jail But then again - the cops in Qatar aren't Qataries but other nationalities... like Iranians...

Americans are a bit different than Arabs - but for the most part, they accept American differences pretty well. Personally, I think Americans can be more arrogant than the Qataries. But sh!t... the Amir exiled his own father to allow more of a western influence in Qatar... and by the 2006 Olympic games there will be much more...

Lets also not forget, they pretty much need Americans in country to help them keep a firm grip on the vast amounts of natural gas they have...

damian is offline Associate Member
    hey guys....i'm greek and i mean it when i say u can forget getting juice over the counter on a farmacy.....nowdays with the olympics ahead......almost ompossible.......propably get arrested to.
    pretty ****y situation ha?

guts is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Not sure about that one. I had a buddy receive numerous death threats and tormented in jail. It took the American Embassy 7 days to finally go see him and 14 to get him out. And he had to serve one more day before they would let him exit the country and go back to the US... over two months after the initial release.

Just let them do their thing and you do yours. Don't be totally obnoxious and respect their customs... and stay out of the jail But then again - the cops in Qatar aren't Qataries but other nationalities... like Iranians...

Americans are a bit different than Arabs - but for the most part, they accept American differences pretty well. Personally, I think Americans can be more arrogant than the Qataries. But sh!t... the Amir exiled his own father to allow more of a western influence in Qatar... and by the 2006 Olympic games there will be much more...

Lets also not forget, they pretty much need Americans in country to help them keep a firm grip on the vast amounts of natural gas they have...
    Well I did not mean a total absolute immunity!!! Maybe ur buddy did something that offend them or commit something against the rules. I mean if someone commit a crime in the state do u think that the American gov will let Qatar Embassy to interfere? And ur right some American here are very arrogant and sometimes look down at qataires on their on country. And leme correct a couple of info that u mentioned. First, cops here are not Iranians, most of them are qataries accept very few that are from different Arabian Gulf countries and those have very low rank and cannot take any action against any one, they only absorb things,collect data’s and report to the Qataries officers. Second, the Amir did not exile his own father to allow more of a western influence. But because of internal problem and possibility of changing the air parent prince to another. And because the current Amir is very popular between his people, so after permission from his people he took action against his father.
    Last edited by guts; 03-01-2004 at 11:56 PM.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    All this talk about cheap roids....but how do you get it back here to the U.S????

dellrugby is offline Junior Member
    I recently lived in Doha too. For over a year the american soldiers were not allowed to off post due to the shooting attack in 2001 that killed one american.

Have you walked around the little shops and pharmacies around the second and third ring of Doha? If you have, it is much differnent that the Comiche, with effigies of GW, and placards for Al Quida everywhere.

I was assined to work for Sheik al Thani's cousin. I know what I am talking about, you better watch your back of you are shoppng for roids.

You could problably get one od the Romanians at Golds to hook you up too, Golds has a very nice facility.

Quote Originally Posted by guts
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

Where did u get the info that Americans are not popular right now in Qatar?

I live in Doha, Qatar and American are extremly Popular. And its becoming one of the biggest attraction for Americans. They have the biggest American Militry Base in the Region and the biggest Educaional City which Called Qatar Foundation in the world all made of American Univeristies; Cornel Meidcal School, Texas A&M Collage of Engineering, Carnegie Mellon Business School and very soon Gorge Town University for Internaional studies and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University for Aero space studies and many more to come, u can check their site at http://www.qf.edu.qa
    Even more the goverment granted them some kind of amunity so they cannot be haremed in any way. So Next time do not Judge a whole country because its located in an area that Americans are not popular. And by the way its one of the Safest places in the world and the people here are extremly nice and educated. Sorry if I got out of tanget but Listening to people saying things like this with no Knowledge of what they are talking about make me feel sick.

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    In India, I don't think it's TECHNICALLY legal. However, I don't think there has been a single case of someone being prosecuted for Anabolic Steroids in its fifty year history.

You can just waltz into any pharmacy and ask for whatever you want. And it's $1.50 per ampule. Totally legit. No fakes because there is no real demand for steroids like back in the US...that's why I wouldn't trust Mexican gear but I'd trust Indian gear.

I think AAS is illegal in most of the countries people have listed, but just that they NEVER enforce that law. In fact, there are no real mechanisms to enforce that law, and most citizens of those countries don't even know about the laws.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Anyone get sauce in Honduras? Might be a trip there in the future for me.

dabigcheese is offline Associate Member

UAE Laws?

Does anyone know what the laws are in the UAE? A friend is considering moving for a year but has no idea what the gear situation will be. He is less concerned with availability issues and more concerned with whether possession (including of HGH) is illegal as in the United States.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by dabigcheese
    Does anyone know what the laws are in the UAE? A friend is considering moving for a year but has no idea what the gear situation will be. He is less concerned with availability issues and more concerned with whether possession (including of HGH) is illegal as in the United States.
    Dude you should have started a new thread, this one is six years old !!!

Pluna6000 is offline Banned
    I'm new to this board but why would all of you travel so far to get steroids and HGH when it is here right in your back yard made by compounding pharmacies all over the U.S. Then taking the risk getting them back into the country? Send in your most recent blood work to one of these compounding pharmacies and have a legitamite doctor write you a prescription and have it send to your house with no hassels. Just thought I would put my two cents in. For your HGH needs you can order them from overseas being that they are not a controlled substance. I heard that the reliable place for HGH information is ****************
    Last edited by Pluna6000; 03-11-2007 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Run on senteces.

Cutler fan is offline Junior Member
    I am from Bulgaria steroids are al leagal here. The only problem is ephedrin you can end up in the jail for 10 yearsfor selling this.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I recently visited Spain. I went their and purchased some HCG /Tamoxifen over the counter. The owner was reluctant but...Lets just say I persuaded him...His prices were low and I took advantage of that. The word "back-hander" comes to mind...

I also got some Isotretinoin (Accuatne) which was also prescription only. Prices of steroids , like Test Enanthate were failry high priced anyhow.

It depends on what pharmacy you visit and the owner.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    It depends on what pharmacy you visit and the owner.
    Or who you come off as... sometimes it's cheaper to send a local in if the prices aren't fixed

Information is offline Information
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluna6000
    I'm new to this board but why would all of you travel so far to get steroids and HGH when it is here right in your back yard made by compounding pharmacies all over the U.S. Then taking the risk getting them back into the country? Send in your most recent blood work to one of these compounding pharmacies and have a legitamite doctor write you a prescription and have it send to your house with no hassels. Just thought I would put my two cents in. For your HGH needs you can order them from overseas being that they are not a controlled substance. I heard that the reliable place for HGH information is ****************
    This is your 3rd warning. STOP POSTING SOURCES IN ANY FORM! You are now suspended. Post a source again and you will be permently banned from this site.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

vuff mags is offline New Member
    do all these countries we speeak about have websites. now im not breaking rules and asking for them, i dont know about u guys but traveling there two get equiptment is a little rediculous for me.

Q8i
    Q8i is offline New Member

illegal in kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by sumomaster View Post
    They are not Legal in Kuwait, or Saudi Arabia, BUT they are easily found there.
    I don't think the police take steroids laws serious here (Kuwait).
    In the guys I went to, I would say that 50% of the members are on rteroids.
    Hi there, im staying in kuwait untill may, i tried to go to different gyms ie victory and champions but i wasnt lucky to find anythin at all, can you please help to find them?im lookin for deca or dianabol . any guidance would be really appreciated. lookin forward to hear from you man

michaelpayne is offline New Member
    Going to Azerbaijan and georgia next week - will report

If anyone has any info, please let me know

scribbs12 is offline Member
    I KNOW THIS IS OLD.... but for anyone that didnt know living in texas they let you bring a small amount of human grade test, halo, clomid, nolva, lasix, across the mexican border.. i know cause did so yesterday.. .. just thought i would throw that out there for anyone living on the mex tx border that didnt know..

passthetest is offline Member
    damnnn didnt know that.. Is it hard to find legit gear there at the local pharmacies..Last time I went alot of the stuff was over priced and already pre-loaded into syringes which didnt interest me.

Branch_w is offline Junior Member
    in canada not an offence to possess only for buying, selling or trying too
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Control...Substances_Act

logen32 is offline Associate Member
    Any ideas on the availability in Poland ?

Thanks

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbs12 View Post
    I KNOW THIS IS OLD.... but for anyone that didnt know living in texas they let you bring a small amount of human grade test, halo, clomid, nolva, lasix, across the mexican border.. i know cause did so yesterday.. .. just thought i would throw that out there for anyone living on the mex tx border that didnt know..
    Did you declare it as test and halo??

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    LMFAO at this thread, its seven years old

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbs12 View Post
    whats a small amount, ive heard rumors that one can bring back sus across the border

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    i bought test depot over the counter in the dominican republic , he also had deca . was just a regular neighborhood farmacia.

Wannabecutler is offline New Member
    Are you guys sure that i can buy steroids in Barbados? Has anyone tried?

dellrugby is offline Junior Member
    Dude I am in Kuwait now

YupYup is offline Junior Member
    Iranian test e for a package of 10 amps go for about 5 U.S.

SkyDiver73 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stryker View Post
    i go overseas all the time mostly to germany and italy, i was wondering if anybody knew if these places have a certain steroid that is legal and they still sell. or if anybody knows of a book that has all the gear and where its legal. any info would be appreciated.

Forget Italy since being an Italian I am forced myself to hang abroad.
    Turkey is the Mexico in the Eastern for US citizens.

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    ....and by the 2006 Olympic games there will be much more...
    ROFL!! I read this whole goddamn thread from start upto this post, before finding out it was so old. That's hella funny!!!

zeapoorte is offline New Member
    all kind of steroids are legal in Iran.
    You can get 10Amp testosterone enanthate for 6$ with no prescription from pharmacy.
    but if you can get visa
    technically this is the only good aspect of living in Iran.
    Last edited by zeapoorte; 11-23-2008 at 03:22 PM.

richtries is offline Associate Member
    Do you think its dodgy getting gear sent to you, I´m in Argentina and the gear is in UK?

Brian is offline Junior Member
    How about Spain? Going there in spring.

nickbcd is offline New Member
    Man all these places to get them over the counter makes me want to go on a holiday abroad for a year or two.. living in australia does have its downsides sometimes :S

tudodude is offline New Member

Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by The original jason View Post
    they are legal in the land of smiles but its so good im not telling you where it is lol

peace
    Jason
    They are actually illegal, just as with most Thai laws, it is completely unpoliced leading to open selling in pharmacies.

BlackHat is offline Junior Member
    Easly Found, Not legal, Not really a big deal

Big_Intruder is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orto View Post
    They are not legal in no country in former Yugoslavia. Also they are not legal in Italy. Best way to go is Greece or Turkey
    Bolloxs !
    Of course it is legal, you just need a doctors prescription and in Italy they accept home made ones !!! Not that I ever copied a doctors receipt, edited it on a computer, wrote down the new drugs and quantity, took it to several pharmacies in Italy and drove back over the boarder to Switzerland, declared it at the boarder and paid the minute amount of import tax.........but I heard the story!!!
    India is a great place too.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Why are we opening real old threads??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information