Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By LivingToBeBig
  • 1 Post By Chev

Thread: Time Between Cycles

birdfan is offline New Member

Time Between Cycles

Hello, I just finished my 1st cycle and am getting ready to begin my PCT. I was happy with my first cycle (Test E). My question is regarding time beteween cycles. I have read that you should wait for (time on cycle + PCT time) before startig your next cycle, in my case that would be 16 weeks or 3.5 months. My question is WHY?

I'm not trying to question it, I just want to know if there are reasons why I couldn't start my 2nd cycle in 8 weeks (scheduling issues before trip). Are there any negative side effects, reasons, etc. with starting a 2nd cycle earlier than the 16 weeks?

Thanks again guys! As always you are MORE THAN HELPFUL!!!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need your body and hormones to get back to normal again after the stress of taking AAS can have, blood work before and after would be a better indication but time on+pct=time off is a general rule to follow. Going back on to soon can lead to many complication and added stress on the body which could results in sides.

bifda is offline Associate Member
    to give your natty test time to work fully again, you need time to rest your body from drugs mate. my 2 cents

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Be safe and only due one cycle a year. This will help maintain your gains as well as improve on what was done before.

LivingToBeBig is offline Associate Member
    Does any one want to admit that they actualy dont do time on time off??...... No???? Liars lol.....
    JuicedG.I. likes this.

birdfan is offline New Member

Hmmmm

I guess my problem is that I've got a huge trip planned later this year and if I do the time on+PCT approach, this trip will end up right in the middle of my 2nd cycle. I'd prefer to have the 2nd cycle done prior to the trip. What this means is that I'd be about 9 weeks away vs. 16 weeks. I don't want to hurt my body and that is why I'm asking...

Thanks guys...good info thus far!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by birdfan View Post
    I guess my problem is that I've got a huge trip planned later this year and if I do the time on+PCT approach, this trip will end up right in the middle of my 2nd cycle. I'd prefer to have the 2nd cycle done prior to the trip. What this means is that I'd be about 9 weeks away vs. 16 weeks. I don't want to hurt my body and that is why I'm asking...

Thanks guys...good info thus far!
    Do the cycle after the trip, better to be safe than sorry and always cycle healthy.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingToBeBig;463***4
    Does any one want to admit that they actualy dont do time on time off??...... No???? Liars lol.....
    This last time I did do time on equals time off + 3 weeks. I did not however include pct as time on. How is that? Honest enough?

LivingToBeBig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    This last time I did do time on equals time off + 3 weeks. I did not however include pct as time on. How is that? Honest enough?
    im sure alot of people do, but i recon alot more dont... jst my opinion, i think people worry they get slated on here if they said that they only did a few months off ect

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingToBeBig;463***4
    Busted... i only waited 6 weeks (4 weeks was PCT) in between my last cycles. Last cycle was 8 weeks test p/tren A, this one is also. After this go im going to give my body a rest.

JuicedG.I. likes this.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    From reading this post people clearly need to work harder after a cycle and take a break. What is wrong with taking a break for a year but at the same time working out 5 days a week. Do you really need to be on gear all the time?

bifda is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    From reading this post people clearly need to work harder after a cycle and take a break. What is wrong with taking a break for a year but at the same time working out 5 days a week. Do you really need to be on gear all the time?
    2 10 week cycles fit into a year easily with proper pct and rest.

hdames is offline New Member
    i am on my second cycle now still have 4 weeks to go and already sad that it has to end Live is so much better on test .....

animalBLIND is offline Junior Member
    I have always wondered as well. My off time between cycles is usually 8 weeks not counting pct.

JuicedG.I. is offline New Member
    Thats a lot bro.. Have you seen any lack of gains when you go on your next cycle? Or do you alternate different esters and gear? I am not looking to do this, just curious.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Start your own thread guys this one is from 2009!!!!

Thread Information