Redd2894 is offline New Member

Question advice for tornel test 200..first time..

i have 2 bottles of tornel test 200, how should i take it ? this is my first time.

The original jason Guest
    mix a tablespoon full with hot water and sugar add some milk and your away you will gain at least 50lb per cup

peace
    jason

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I think jason would like some more info and maybe for you to do some more research.

BA

The original jason Guest
    also u have to be carefull of these side effects

if u stir to much in one cup you might get pubic like hairs growing from your chin which you will have to shave every few hours or they will be about 4" long

you might grow 6 fingers per hand

its possible your dick will grow to be 1mm if u dont use any comic with it

you could also go bald within minutes of your first dose if you are prone to mpb

be carefull

if u research enough to find out the truth about what i told you just now , you will be able to answer your own question or know a little more at least!!

peace
    jason

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    First dont start with just test find another steriod u can stack with it like deca and eq do alot reserch in what your goals are and then do some more research. Dont think of steriods as the answer everyone here doesnt rely on steriods as the solution they use it with working out very hard and if you havent put the time into working out without them i.e a couple of years of training then hold onto the bottles of test and put the time and and your body will tell you when the time is right to start gearing. Use the time to get all the steriods you will need to have a great stack and then get ready to grow the right way.

Mike Guest
    Oh shit! I never even thought about that Jason!!!! So is that where my 6th finger came from?!!?!? fuck.....I mean I only have a 1mm dick what do I need SIX fingers for?!?!

mega_man is offline New Member

SIMILAR PROBLEM

I've got the same problem with extra digits except I grew ANOTHER dick!!
    What do I do?!?!

go lift.

SwitchedOn is offline New Member

Unhappy research

I think what everyone's trying to tell you is to do some more research before thinking about doing your first cycle. We're all here to help and answer your questions however we wouldn't be helping much if we didn't tell you to do your own research. Give us some info to help: age, height, weight, bf%, length of training, diet, goals, health probs blah blah blah...then maybe noone will give you as much shit.
    BUT if you insist on screwing up an injection, getting an infection, hitting a vein or nerve, screwing up your cycle diet, trying to let the gear do the work for you, growing EE size titties, losing all your gains post cycle, then by all means take the plunge. Take care and happy learning!!!

Switched

CYCLEON Guest
    hmmmmm........ i can see we have a LOt of Tornel fans around here

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I happen to like tornal test, wait I happen to like all test!!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Tornel test is fine by me, but I think that you should post more specific questions with stats to give us a better idea of your experience and knowledge.

Thread Information