NX402 is offline Junior Member

Need more help Customs letter!!!!!!!

Hey guys need some more info. The other day i recieved two customs letters. One said that they seized gear that i never ordered or got and the other states I have to contact my local police stating i got the second letter, so i can get a court date. What up with this shit what should i do. Has this ever happened to anyone.
    Thanks

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Damn bro...explain..you got one letter that said your stuff was seized..ok then you got another one for the same pack or a different one???

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NX402
    Hey guys need some more info. The other day i recieved two customs letters. One said that they seized gear that i never ordered or got and the other states I have to contact my local police stating i got the second letter, so i can get a court date. What up with this shit what should i do. Has this ever happened to anyone.
    Thanks

thats a new one them sending a letter( contact my local police so i can get a court date) normely just the seziure letter.. Now I know repeated seziure letters a a flagged address .. resulted in local law Enforcement getting involved .... But are you not the same bro that send orders to other address?

any way CLEAN HOUSE just to be safe ... than get a lawer ... have them write customs that there has been a mistake you never ordered anything ... there must be a mix up .. thats how I would handle it

I use two diff addys when i order. I have not placed an order in 7 months. First addy I got a letter friday sayin the siezed a pack of deca which i never ordered. Same day recieved another letter at diff addy sayin to contack local police soo they know i got the letter. I think for a court date.

What about just tossing the letter.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NX402
    What about just tossing the letter.

if it was'nt regesterd .. than i would But if local law enforcement was informed than I'd get a lawer .. and clean house bro... dont take any chances .... but i would toss the letters and clean up... and wait and see ... but thats the first time I heard them sending a letter to contact local LE

The f*ck up thing is I never had any gear seized. When I ordered it was always small and i always got it.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    if it was'nt regesterd .. than i would But if local law enforcement was informed than I'd get a lawer .. and clean house bro... dont take any chances .... but i would toss the letters and clean up... and wait and see ... but thats the first time I heard them sending a letter to contact local LE
    I agree.

I know I said in your other thread
    you should be ok,but this changes
    things IMO.Hope it works out in your
    behalf,but dont take any chances.

Well I talked to a cop. He told me that it had happen to him once. They do it to scare u soo u go to the police and turn yourself in. He said Its not worth the time for the DEA or custom to come after a small fish like me.

theboss is offline Associate Member
    i would talk about this in PM's...not in an open forum.....but thats just me.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    first time ive heard of anyone getting something like your second letter. I know its a long shot, but is there a chance that someone might be trying to screw with your head? Pehaps someone that knows you is screwing with you? I dont see how they would send a seizure letter to one address and that other letter to a different address. I would just ignore it, but clean house to be safe.

No one knows, but my g/f. Cleaned house well see what happens.

Thread Information