2timer is offline Senior Member

a little revised 3rd cycle! how about this?

guys how about this cycle what result am I expecting? 8 weeks of winny injectable/6 weeks of fina/5 weeks of cytomel /2weeks clen and 2 weeks eca on and off cycle! I am looking to drop 3% atleast of fat and gain 15 lbs! yes I will do cardio before breakfast and cut down my diet! thanks for any replies. I decided go with winny instead of test cyp!

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    Why not run Fina for 8 weeks.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Why did you drop test cyp for winny? they are completely different drugs...what was the logic behind substituting one for the other?
    8 weeks of winny can get hard on the liver, I'd do a 6 week prop/fina/winny cycle with some t3 in there to cut up or I'd do a longer cycle like test/eq/fina/winny and throw in t3 to cut up. I don't think you are going to be able to drop 3% bf and gain 15lbs on the cycle you posted though.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    I always heard more then 8 weeks of fina is not necessary! I am not really sure but with all the readings on this site and others all I hear is 6 weeks is enough. and my intention was to get lean out for summer time but test cyp gave me bloat on my last cycle! I cant afford test/eq/fina/winny (nj_) for a long cycle . and you dont think cytomel and clen /winny and fina stack wont make me loose 3%? I heard people loose like 2% bf on fina alone! but this not from experience but from research I have done!
    thanks for the replies!

Thread Information