Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football Cycle

relentless09 is offline New Member

Football Cycle

What would be the best cycle for an athlete/football player. i play linebacker and what to improve my quickness, endurance, and lean muscle mass. I have read throughout this forum and Test E sounds like the best AS to take to improve those (My diet is made by my off season trainer not at my school and has been followed regularly, and have been training for at least 6 years hard). Is this true or would a different AS be the best way to go? id appreciate all the info i can get, thank you

6'
    220 pounds
    squat max 505
    bench max 350
    power clean max 290
    incline 275
    around 10-12 % bf

fresh31 is offline Associate Member
    age please

im 23

here ya go Test beginner cycle info
    thats the best way to go when doing a first cycle

will that Test E and dbol cycle increase my speed as well?

if you train to raise your speed, yes, it'll help

yeah we do speed work 4 times a week so sounds perfect, thanks

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    i would hold off on the dbol since it bloats you...i think test e by itself will do wonders..maybe add var if you want to spend the money

bifda is offline Associate Member
    ^^^agreed
    dbol will bloat and make cardio much harder, go test enth 10-12 weeks 500mgs you will be a beast.

Bertskee is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by relentless09 View Post
    What would be the best cycle for an athlete/football player. i play linebacker and what to improve my quickness, endurance, and lean muscle mass. I have read throughout this forum and Test E sounds like the best AS to take to improve those (My diet is made by my off season trainer not at my school and has been followed regularly, and have been training for at least 6 years hard). Is this true or would a different AS be the best way to go? id appreciate all the info i can get, thank you

6'
    220 pounds
    squat max 505
    bench max 350
    power clean max 290
    incline 275
    around 10-12 % bf
    winstrol can really increase endurance as well, might be a good addition at 50mgED for 6 weeks, either at the beginning or end of cycle, i prefer the end as u can run it right up untill the day before you start PCT acfter finishing your test E, it helps to harden and solidify gains imho as well...

Bertskee is offline Junior Member
    allthough, i forgot to mention, it can cause pain in your joints, ive used it numerous times without much, if any, of a problem

captaincharles747 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Bertskee. The Dbol will definately slow you down and Test and Winny should do the job. You're 23 years old so you shouldnt have any joint pains. I got a little joint pain but im on the third cycle and im 30 years old.
    Good luck - it should make your career in football better... look what it did for Bill Romanoski, Barry Bonds, Jason Giambi, Marion Jones and etc...

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    something doesnt make sence...
    ur 23 playing linebacker, and u say that it is at a school...
    ur age is not adding up.

what year are u in?

Yeah I just turned 23 and am playing at really small d3 school

Going on senior year

age doesn't mean anything I'll be playing my first season next year at 21 =/

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Age sounds about right.

oh yeah hold off on the dbol i forgot to put that in my post with the link lol

Thanks so test e 10-12 weeks and winny the last 6 weeks? And start pct one week after that? Will the winny help me keep my gains or will I lose them.

And run the winny up to the day before that*** my bad

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    FYI, Your strength coach can show you how to easily add size an strength without gear. For extra speed you can always consult your schools track coach.
    Make sure your diet is in check too.
    jmo

Baron is offline Associate Member
    i think test prop+anavar would probably be ideal. Watever prop dosage that would be equivalent to 500mg a week of testE (not sure how much prop that would be), and the var.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yeah, my bad about age..mind shut down..
    i would go with prop over test e...u will be able to feel efects in alot shorter time which is very valueable in college sports.
    and its out of system faster..
    test p is always the way to go in my book..

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just stick with test,, shouldnt run any other compounds right now,
    id go 12 wks instead of 10 though

needle is offline Senior Member
    My experience while on AS with football, as follows- Test DECA , Test Eq, and TEST Dbol ... (Three Separate cycles) I was padded up and ready to go...lol If I had to do it all over, the Test Eq- was probably my best feeling cycle etc while playing... Test and dbol gave me alot trouble with running multiple 40s, conditioning etc... I never felt that my speed decreased during any of the above cycles... However football being a sport played 3 to 4 yards at a time I wasn’t running track ... Hopefully that helps...
    Bro LINEBACKERS EAT DBOL FOR BREAKFEAST LUNCH AND DINNER...

Quote Originally Posted by needle View Post
    My experience while on AS with football, as follows- Test DECA , Test Eq, and TEST Dbol ... (Three Separate cycles) I was padded up and ready to go...lol If I had to do it all over, the Test Eq- was probably my best feeling cycle etc while playing... Test and dbol gave me alot trouble with running multiple 40s, conditioning etc... I never felt that my speed decreased during any of the above cycles... However football being a sport played 3 to 4 yards at a time I wasn’t running track ... Hopefully that helps...
    Bro LINEBACKERS EAT DBOL FOR BREAKFEAST LUNCH AND DINNER...
    EQ stays in the system for way 2 long, what if he gets tested?

Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    EQ stays in the system for way 2 long, what if he gets tested?
    Thats the chance he takes ....
    He could get tested at anytime which is true...
    I was playing semi pro while on test and eq... No worries

Thats the chance he takes ....
    He could get tested at anytime which is true...
    I was playing semi pro while on test and eq... No worries
    semi pro and college ball are 2 different worlds

semi pro and college ball are 2 different worlds
    I played both bro, I understand the difference... I’m not here to argue I was just giving my experience...
    If this makes you feel better do not use EQ in college ball... Detection should be 4 to 6 months if im correct... I probably should have broken it down a little better, thanks for the critique BARON...

I played both bro, I understand the difference... I’m not here to argue I was just giving my experience...
    If this makes you feel better do not use EQ in college ball... Detection should be 4 to 6 months if im correct... I probably should have broken it down a little better, thanks for the critique BARON...
    thats better!

and i think if its detectable for up to 8 months - someone correct me if i'm wrong.

okay so dbol made you feel more out of shape conditioning? were in off season and thats a huge majority of what were doing. i want to increase my mass, speed, but also endurance as well.( short conditioning, 40s, but even long mile/ runs ) so the dbol isint really sounding too appealing.

and i wouldnt be asking questions about the gear if i was worried about getting tested. i have a window from now probably until just about mid season where i could possibly get tested, but to be honest its a shock if more than about 5-10 people get tested, and those people are usually ones coaches tell to take the test and are usually the scout team all American type. haha

Quote Originally Posted by relentless09 View Post
    okay so dbol made you feel more out of shape conditioning? were in off season and thats a huge majority of what were doing. i want to increase my mass, speed, but also endurance as well.( short conditioning, 40s, but even long mile/ runs ) so the dbol isint really sounding too appealing.

and i wouldnt be asking questions about the gear if i was worried about getting tested. i have a window from now probably until just about mid season where i could possibly get tested, but to be honest its a shock if more than about 5-10 people get tested, and those people are usually ones coaches tell to take the test and are usually the scout team all American type. haha
    Exactly there is a huge window... Most people dont realize this... I have four asscociates that are currently in the same postion your thinking of being in... D1 by the way...Not super ALL americans just 2nd and 3rd stringers... I would defiantly agree Dbol isnt for summer ball... However during the season I think it does an outstanding job... You can understand why I make that statement, less conditioning obviously...

Just jump on a simple 12 weeker of test C or E and call it good...

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    instead of test e do test p because it gets out of your system sooner

Exactly there is a huge window... Most people dont realize this... I have four asscociates that are currently in the same postion your thinking of being in... D1 by the way...Not super ALL americans just 2nd and 3rd stringers... I would defiantly agree Dbol isnt for summer ball... However during the season I think it does an outstanding job... You can understand why I make that statement, less conditioning obviously...
    regardless of any "huge windows", you should never unnecessarily place yourself in a position like this. It is foolish. This is how people get caught doing virtually anything illegal, whether it be dealing drugs or stealing cars.

And you must be living in 1994 - dbol doing an outstanding job? This is 2009, the only athletes that do dbol anymore are the poor ones.

regardless of any "huge windows", you should never unnecessarily place yourself in a position like this. It is foolish. This is how people get caught doing virtually anything illegal, whether it be dealing drugs or stealing cars.

And you must be living in 1994 - dbol doing an outstanding job? This is 2009, the only athletes that do dbol anymore are the poor ones.
    BRO are u bored or something???
    As far as your comment towards DBOL ... Obviously your not involved in the game because DBOL is still very well wanted and used... Especially in this scenario
    Last edited by needle; 05-22-2009 at 09:49 AM. Reason: -

take test e 700 mg a week and and anadrol for 1st 4 weeks but bro u better make sure ur not gona get tested also ur gona need nolva and hcg for pct

BRO are u bored or something???
    As far as your comment towards DBOL... Obviously your not involved in the game because DBOL is still very well wanted and used... Especially in this scenario
    in response to this and your pm: Why are you getting offended? This has nothing to do with you. OP is asking for advice on a cycle, and that's what the discussions about. You know a thing or 2 about gear, but your advice lacks precision.

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter18 View Post
    take test e 700 mg a week and and anadrol for 1st 4 weeks but bro u better make sure ur not gona get tested also ur gona need nolva and hcg for pct
    This cycle is terrible. "Bodybuilders" have plenty of room for error when it comes to juicing, athletes don't.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    dude, Just use test for ur first cycle....that will do many great things for you, I would not use winstrol if your an athlete, some ppl it screws up their joints and some it doesn't. it did mine, and id say its not worth the risk.

jus trun a simple 12 week cycle of test enanthate and that will do ya good! and proper pct

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information