RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries

Allergic reaction?

I am on my 3rd week of Tren A (75mg ED) and Prop (50mg ED). I just started taking my caber 10 days ago and take Melatonin (3mg each night).
    My diet is spot on and I have not eaten anything out of the ordinary.
    The last 3 days I have numerous areas over my body that are red and itchy as hell.
    Can anyone think of what it might be? Diet is the same kinds of foods, once again nothing I have not eaten before. I'm not sure if its the starch (light) in my cloths or a new kind of soap. Just curious if anyone has had this?

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    i have so many funny comments on your post... but anyways

u getting sweaty at night might be cause of that.. i never had that problem ever on tren .. soap?.. skin got dried out? when the humidifier broke in my house that happened to me.....

allergic to dsm bed sheets?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    if its all over that's odd... Soap can do that... I had a reaction to some laundry detergent i switched to.

is it just red and itchy? or like a rash? It can be several different things. A few years back out of random... I was sweating heavy. And broke out with like hives kind of. They said it was from the sweat....... Weird. I know.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by busaboy27;4644***
    i have so many funny comments on your post... but anyways

u getting sweaty at night might be cause of that.. i never had that problem ever on tren .. soap?.. skin got dried out? when the humidifier broke in my house that happened to me.....

allergic to dsm bed sheets?
    I have not had many sides, only lack of sleep. I am not sweating at night.
    Thanks for trying to be professional, I know it must be very difficult for you to only make only one joke.
    I think I am allergic to you not DSM's sheets, he must have not change them after you left.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet02z28 View Post
    if its all over that's odd... Soap can do that... I had a reaction to some laundry detergent i switched to.

is it just red and itchy? or like a rash? It can be several different things. A few years back out of random... I was sweating heavy. And broke out with like hives kind of. They said it was from the sweat....... Weird. I know.....
    It's red but in certain spots it look like welts

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    I have not had many sides, only lack of sleep. I am not sweating at night.
    Thanks for trying to be professional, I know it must be very difficult for you to only make only one joke.
    I think I am allergic to you not DSM's sheets, he must have not change them after you left.

i got to have some fun around here........ and you seemed to jump.... anyways bro. like i said.. sweating.. dry skin.. soap.. something stupid most likely.. when it was dry in my house i almost scratched the skin off myself... it took me to fix the humidifier and it went away.. how many weeks in the tren are you? just wondering.. my night sweats came fast

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by busaboy27 View Post
    i got to have some fun around here........ and you seemed to jump.... anyways bro. like i said.. sweating.. dry skin.. soap.. something stupid most likely.. when it was dry in my house i almost scratched the skin off myself... it took me to fix the humidifier and it went away.. how many weeks in the tren are you? just wondering.. my night sweats came fast
    today was day 20 (let me do the math for you, that is almost 3 week completed...lol)

I think it is something stupid, I'm trying to figure what it is.

The welts on my body are line 2-3" long.

i wuld get some plain white soap.... get lotion if its dry wait a couple days... if it wont go away go to doctor.. they might just give u calamine lotion..

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    today was day 20 (let me do the math for you, that is almost 3 week completed...lol)

I think it is something stupid, I'm trying to figure what it is.

The welts on my body are line 2-3" long.
    RANA: Are the welts around your waist area?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EROC1313 View Post
    RANA: Are the welts around your waist area?
    Yes, also on my abs and the back of my knees

Merc. is offline Banned
    Yes, also on my abs and the back of my knees
    Do they look like bug bits ??? like a welt if a fire ant bit ya ??

Merc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Do they look like bug bits ??? like a welt if a fire ant bit ya ??

Merc.
    No, they actually look like if I was hit with a thin stick in those areas

Rana: It sounds like you have a case of shingles. Your nerve endings are swelling because of a hormone inbalance. Many pregant women suffer threw this. I know, because my wife did with both our kids.

I could be way off base here, but it sounds like the same condition.

Merc. is offline Banned
    You could have a superficial fungal infection ( since you dont seem to think it is an allergic reaction ).. Its hard to say with out seeing the skin ... Might want to try a topical cortisone cream ...

Sorry cant be of more help buddy , but without seeing it is is very hard to say ... There are so many things it could be ..

Merc.

Blog Entries
    It's not shingles, I am familar with it from wrestling. Merc are asking for sexy pics from me? LOL
    I'm going to see how by body does over the weekend to see what I am going to do.

Merc. is offline Banned
    It's not shingles, I am familar with it from wrestling. Merc are asking for sexy pics from me? LOL
    I'm going to see how by body does over the weekend to see what I am going to do.
    heheeheeheh ....

Keep us posted .......

Merc.

Run down to the drug store and pickup some benadryl and try taking that for a few days. If it is an allergic reaction to something, the benadryl will ease it off a bit.

8iron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EROC1313 View Post
    Run down to the drug store and pickup some benadryl and try taking that for a few days. If it is an allergic reaction to something, the benadryl will ease it off a bit.
    ^^^X2........ if its allergic........ the benadryl will knock it out quick.............

Blog Entries
    I went to the doc's (Dermatologist) today, the doc thinks it's just Hives, not sure if it's long term or short term. I guess I will have to wait and see. The doc's said it could be numerous things that caused my reaction, most likely something I ate, weird because I eat almost the same things every day.

Hey RANA! Just checkin in on you. Rash getting any better?

Blog Entries
    Yes and no, it does not itch like it did a few days ago. But wife was scratching my back and it welted up again. Doc said it could be acute hives or the longer last hives (forgot what doc called it).

Youngster77 is offline Associate Member
    Yes and no, it does not itch like it did a few days ago. But wife was scratching my back and it welted up again. Doc said it could be acute hives or the longer last hives (forgot what doc called it).
    it's an allergic reaction to your gear. im on a cycle of test, tren , and masteron , and basically going through exact same thing you are. this is my 2nd cycle and during the first cycle i went through this too. my doc said its an allergic reaction to the juice im pumping in. it went away on its own in time last time and im hoping thats the case this time.

nonotone is offline Associate Member
    ----
    Last edited by nonotone; 05-20-2014 at 07:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by konateh View Post
    If you have been eating the same thing every day for a long time, you could have developed an allergy. You should go to a pharmacy and get "Zyrtec", it is a non-prescription drug that will relieve your itching and make your rashes go away as long as you don't eat any more of whatever you are allergic to. Take 1 pill per day, do not increase it!

Your doc is right, there are a lot of things that could be causing it, the gear could also be the reason... you should post a picture
    Yes I have been taking Zyrtec, I no longer have the redness or odd spots but when the wife scratches me (not like that) it will leave welt marks on me.

Youngster77 is offline Associate Member
    Yes I have been taking Zyrtec, I no longer have the redness or odd spots but when the wife scratches me (not like that) it will leave welt marks on me.
    thats how it was for me last cycle. eventually the bumps went away but if took my nail and scratched along my arm or anywhere on my body, it would raise up in a red mark. that too eventually went away.

Thread Information