robwood is offline New Member

test e....tren ace cycle

Hey guys I'm running a test e for 10 weeks and started this week. Running 500mg per week with 2x injections a week. I also have 1 bottle of tren ace. Which I want to add to the cycle. Question is how would u add the single bottle (10 ml) into what I'm running?

I have ran 6 cycles in the past and fell comfertable with the tren. I was thinling of adding it in week 2 or 3 and stopping it 2 weeks short of the 10th week.

Have the pct, diet etc in check just wondering what you think about the add. I know it will be a smaller dose but am still going to add it. Any thoughts would be nice

12 percent body fat
    Ran all test and deca cycles
    Train 5 days a week

Thanks in advance

test e....tren ace cycle

Hey guys I'm running a test e for 10 weeks and started this week. Running 500mg per week with 2x injections a week. I also have 1 bottle of tren ace. Which I want to add to the cycle. Question is how would u add the single bottle (10 ml) into what I'm running?

I have ran 6 cycles in the past and fell comfertable with the tren. I was thinling of adding it in week 2 or 3 and stopping it 2 weeks short of the 10th week.

Have the pct, diet etc in check just wondering what you think about the add. I know it will be a smaller dose but am still going to add it. Any thoughts would be nice

12 percent body fat
    Ran all test and deca cycles
    Train 5 days a week

Thanks in advance

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    10 ml of tren ace is only 10 days worth....not really gonna do much for ya ! It needs to be injected ED or EOD at the very least so your not gonna get near to 10 weeks out of it

save it til you can get enough

i made a mistake with the amount....bottle is a 10 cc bottle dose i believe is at 200mg/cc. i guess i was thinking of adding it for 6 or 7 weeks and running which is basicly about 275mg per week. i was going to inject with my other test injections on wed and sunday. breaking the 275 in half for each injection. would that work?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    10 cc or 10 ml, pretty much the same thing and its unusual for Tren Ace to be dosed at 200 mgs/ml so you need to be sure of what you have. the usual concentration for Tren ace is either 75mgs/ml or 100 mgs/ml

ya i took a look and it is 100/ml. either way not worth adding such a small amount. on a side question with tren ...what would be the lowest dose and duration of time to show some effects, and when does it typically kick in? not meaning the sides. this question is not related to my other questions as i will continue to run the test and save the tren for next time when i get more

please disregard as i put this in the wrong place. sorry for the mistake

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could take 75mg (3/4ml) eod the last four weeks and you will notice an extra little something.

got ya. im thinking i will get more and do it right but thank you for that option

Marty_4 is offline Associate Member
    I'm sttarting the same cycle pal onlt I'm running the tren till about a week week and a half after the last shot of test e. Mines dosed at 75mg/ml and I'm taking 3/4 of a mill about 56mg of tren every other day shot with 125mg/0.5ml of test e in the same shot. As mentioned the test is last took about a week and a half before the last tren then say 4 days after pct starts. Also liquidex will be used throughout for bloating.

Marty_4 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry comp went nuts.
    The above message was asking what results you got from what you deccided to do?
    Marty

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by robwood View Post
    ya i took a look and it is 100/ml. either way not worth adding such a small amount. on a side question with tren ...what would be the lowest dose and duration of time to show some effects, and when does it typically kick in? not meaning the sides. this question is not related to my other questions as i will continue to run the test and save the tren for next time when i get more
    People have different tolerances for tren. I can only handle 50mg ED and I get results with that dose. Some need much more. Best to start on the low end so that you can access your individual tolerance. Ive added it to the end of the cycle as Hankdiesel suggested and noticed an increase in my weight for the last few weeks.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    had a buddy run 25mg/daily for the last 4 weeks. he noticed some strength at the end of the cycle, minimal sides, minimal increases though. you can start there or like cgb said 50mg/daily and go from there.

Thread Information