Thread: Injection issue

blake.varhaug is offline Junior Member

Injection issue

im on a normal test e/ dbo cycle....this is my third......I did a delt shot and it is swollen and sensitive to touch it make smy bicep run into my deltoid.....looks uneven with my other arm. Its not infected or warm to the touch just swollen. I got a sterile absess like 2 years ago on another cycle in my glute and its nothin like that. It looks normal just swolen and soft to touch...like a bad bruise but no discoloration.....Anyone ever had this?

NauticTL is offline New Member
    Same happened in my left delt once... looked like a red rash and seems like it traveled lower to my triceps/biceps and it looked like my left arm was bigger than right. For me it was just some irritation. It went away in like 3-4 days.

vipuk is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NauticTL View Post
    Same happened in my left delt once... looked like a red rash and seems like it traveled lower to my triceps/biceps and it looked like my left arm was bigger than right. For me it was just some irritation. It went away in like 3-4 days.

if it has not gone down by 3-4 days go to your docs

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

Injections:

Keep an eye on it. If you even think it is infected, get it checked out.I've seen alot of really bad photos being posted lately of infections.This is of concern.I think you have some irritation going on.I keep my shots to my glutes. Titanium

thai-lan is offline Member
    i think i had the same problem, try taking keflex antibiotics

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    update? How is it man im having similar problem!

lebronjames is offline New Member
    I had that happen on my last cycle, i was using zafa sus and I usually just inject in the glute and leg but I thought I would give it a try in the delt. It was red and swollen for about a week and then went away, i have never injected in my delts since. I never got any pain from the other injections. My 1st cycle I ever didm i was using sachets and the test P was so painful and I think it was fake b/c i didnt get good gains. The zafa sus was the shit though

gmoney85 is offline New Member
    I use test e and tren have same problems (NO PAIN NO GAIN) u just got to suck it up some days hurt some days feel great
    at worst pain is no more then 2-3 days

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoney85 View Post
    I use test e and tren have same problems (NO PAIN NO GAIN) u just got to suck it up some days hurt some days feel great
    at worst pain is no more then 2-3 days
    Man see thats kind of what im worried about..going on 3days today for me and its still sore, swollen and a little pink
    check it out i talked more about it here, not my thread but i posted last

swollen!!!

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    probably just caught the edge of a nerve or tendon. did not hit it bad enough to pull blood or cause pain during injection but probably causing a bad bruise

Thread Information