I have been working out for a little more then 3 years. for the past two I have been working on a 5 day split and I have gained some pretty good results. I have done it all natural for the most part as well, though I did do one round of creatine. I went from 135 at 16% to 160 at 9% which is what I am currently at. I am 5'10 and 22 years old.

My current maxes
bench: 215x3
squat: 315x3
Preacher: 90x5
bent row: 180x3
deadlift: 315x2

I have a pretty good diet, though I will admit I could do better. I eat roughly 4-5 meals a day, all high protein/carbs low fats. Unfortunately, I haven't got the technique of splitting my carbs and proteins up. I will have that solved before starting a stack.

My goal:

I want to be 175lbs at 7-8% bf. I don't really care about my maxes, but I want to achieve that weight and keep it at that body fat. I am at a natural plateau and I have been here for about 6-8months. I haven't gained or lost a lb in that long, and I am still eating plenty of calories that I should still be gaining weight.

My worries:

I am nervous about it noticing that I am doing steroids . I will use proper pct, etc. 500mg/w of test e for 10-12 weeks?

What results would I expect with something of this manner?

I have done a lot of reading, but I still have a ways to go before I run a cycle. I have no one local that I trust getting it from so yea.

Any help with results theories, etc would be greatly appreciated.