Sierra2002 is offline New Member

Question D-bol and eq stack?

First off I love the site Ive been researching alot on AS over the past year or so, but as of yet I havent tried anything in regards to AS. I am 5'11", 205lbs, 13% bf, 24, and have been lifting straight for about a year and a half, but Ive been lifting on and off for about 4 years, when I started I was an anorexic looking pencil neck at only 140lbs soaking wet, and over the past year Ive put on the 65lbs to bring me to where I am at now, the problem is I cant seem to put on anymore wieght, and my strength gains have seemed to taper off, my diet is alright I try to fit in 5 good meals in a day. Anyhow heres my question Im thinking of starting my first cycle and heres what I have in mind
    D-bol weeks 1-4 30mg
    4-8 40mg
    Eq weeks 6-12 200mg

Now Ive read the posts that say D-bol alone for a cycle is pointless as you probably wont keep the gains once you stop, thats why I figured I could taper it off using the Eq at the 6th week of the D-bol cycle, and hopefully strip off alot of the excess water using the eq and hopefully be able to keep most of the strength and mass that Im hoping I can put on. Now Im not looking to get huge somewhere in the range of 15 or 20 solid pounds is really all im looking for at least for right now anyways any and all replys will be greatly appreciated...

skii96 is offline Member
    Do this....

wks 1-5 dbol 30mg/ed
    wks 1-10 test enan or cyp 400-500mg/wk
    *if you have the money throw in the eq wks 1-10 400mg/wk*
    wks 13-15 clomid

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    8 weeks of Dbol will be rough on the liver. Run what skii96 suggested and if you can afford it extend the test/eq to 12 weeks / add winny for wks 9-14 then start clomid.

Alright if I were to go with either of the suggested cycles how much should I look at spending, after all Im not rich so I was kind of looking to keep the price tag down and still make out with good gains. I also read that a begginer shouldnt run test on a first cycle?

skii96 is offline Member
    Test should be the base of EVERY cycle. As far as price goes it all depends.

Im looking at paying 200+ for the d-bol, and 150 for a 50ml bottle of eq, does this sound alright to everyone? The D-bol should be plenty to last me through week 1-6, and Im hoping the eq will take care of the last 6 weeks to finish off the cycle, now as far as winny is concerned, Im willing to bet with all the spot injections from the eq my best bet would be to go with the tabs as I probably woulndt have too many places left to poke, however from my understanding the tabs are just as harsh if not worse on the liver than d-bol so I dont think winny on this cycle would be a good idea. I dont know too much about Test, but I do know that it is relatively expensive, and similar to D-bol in the strength and mass gains, so would a better cycle be without d-bol, in exchage for test, winny, and eq? Im no mathmatician so I could use some feedback to let me know what a good cycle of test would run me?

Thread Information