deathskrye is offline New Member

Weight Loss.....Kinda different

Alright I'm 21 years old and have this damn belly that I cannot get rid of. I dont wanna here the same old diet and exercise bs. I've been doing it It's just not working as well or as fast as I want it to be. Getting cut would also be nice but is not completely necessary. Are there any steroids that help alot with fat loss? I know its not a steroid but I read about Clenbuterol and that seemed interesting but slightly dangerous and hard to get. Any ideas would be helpful. Sorry if this is ridiculously off topic but it seemed like a good idea to atleast try.

makod is offline Associate Member
    Clenbuterol is safe if used correctly. It and including t3 helios aid in fat loss and will not work if your diet and training aren't spot on.

I know you dont want to hear the "diet & excersize bs" but if it was that easy every one in the world would be a fitness model.

Dont fall for any bs gimmicks by ANYONE whether on the net or tv. There is nothing that will allow you to drop fat safer and healthier than diet and training. Read: Safer and healthier.

Get diet and training right first then get some clen . Train hard for 3-6 months and your belly should be flat/gone.

If you find something that works other than the above sentence then you can come on here and tell us all about it so we can start doing it.

Read the different posts on this site and you will soon come to realize what its all about and how many other posts there are like yours that get the exact same "bs" answer.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    diet is your problem... go to the diet section! AAS is not the solution.
    21 is still young for juicing....

rydjes is offline New Member
    Eat healthy(a high protein rich diet) 3-4 times a day in small quantity after regular intervals and by working out regularly one can easily cut on the extra weight. Drinking a lot of water also helps. One should never use the products available over counter for losing weight as such things can have a lot of side effects on your body.
    http://www.xanax-effects.com

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    ^^ are you selling or advertising something?

amateur88 is offline Associate Member
    I think hes a salesman!

Thread Information