Thread: swollen!!!

jdog007 is offline Junior Member

swollen!!!

So I pinned my second dose of TE400 yesterday, same soreness as as first shot but it is swollen today and warm to the touch... any thoughts please??

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    get some alcohol on the pin site and put some ice on it and keep an eye, if it turn red and starts getting itchy and you get a fever, seek medical help

gmoney85 is offline New Member
    had same thing just got to man up and work throu it

alright just thought I would ask since my first injection didnt swell.....no fever or redness just swollen and warm.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog007 View Post
    alright just thought I would ask since my first injection didnt swell.....no fever or redness just swollen and warm.
    Alcohol and ice should fix it right up then......better safe then sorry

thanks PRONE Ill get some ice and keep an eye on it....just wanted some advice didnt really know what to think...would something like this happen if I didnt get the gear into a muscle I may have been at an angle when injecting?

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    I actually had same thing happen so im hoping to get some answer too. Hope you dont mind i hangout in your thread. I injected TestE ml Thursday morning. Thursday cool, thurs night starting getting stiff. Friday i woke up and it was kntted and felt like i pulled a muscle now its getting kind of warm and swollen throughout yesterday and same today. Im icing in hopes it goes away too. It was virgin muscle by the way, virgin Pec muscle at that First shot from vial i was attempting to start my bridge from TestP to Enth.

no problem man .......its now sunday I pinned last Monday and my glute is 95% better all good

Quote Originally Posted by jdog007 View Post
    no problem man .......its now sunday I pinned last Monday and my glute is 95% better all good
    Good to hear bro. Im going to wait mine out few more days and see what happens.

sounds good man. I pinned again this morning in the same cheek that gave me problems and its almost like de javue ... shit hurts again almost like a knot in a muscle,,fvck! my second pin in the other cheek didnt get sore or any pain at all so hell if i know wtf is going on I guess ill just walk wit a pimp limp for e few days. hope everything works out for you man.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    That sucks !! I have stuck with glute injections and never ever had a problem. I tried the thigh one time and hit a nerve on the first hit and blew the plunger out of the syringe with such pressure it blew blood all over. That is why I will never hit myself anywhere but the glute from now on!

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    That sucks !! I have stuck with glute injections and never ever had a problem. I tried the thigh one time and hit a nerve on the first hit and blew the plunger out of the syringe with such pressure it blew blood all over. That is why I will never hit myself anywhere but the glute from now on!
    So you hit the glute ED or EOD??

thats fvckin crazy man, a bit messy too uuh?

Thread Information