Thread: clomid help

bencher420 is offline Junior Member

clomid help

hey guys,
    y and i getting vision trails from clomid????
    its only at night time about 10:00 pm
    need some answers???

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Common with clomid, don't worry about it the minute you stop clomid it will stop.

well is it going to do it for the rest of my therapy?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by bencher420
    well is it going to do it for the rest of my therapy?
    As you taper your dose down from 300 to 100 to 50, it should get better. I had no tracers when i got to 50mg a day

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    daumm tracers??? Hell I want some of that clomid.. LOL.. I have never gotten tracers from Clomid.. sure that isn't something else you are taking>???

yeah, but its not really bad...just some trails here and there only at night...only the last 2 days..im in 6 days in therapy..

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    it usually only happens to me when i go from a dark place to a bright one or the opposite. But don't worry about it as the dose drops so should it. u're fine

yeah, but its not really bad...just some trails here and there only at night...only the last 2 days..im in 6 days in therapy..

I also found that they got worse when on an empty stomach. I was joggin right after training during clomid and towards the end of my run, the tracers were pretty bad. Brought back days of cid and peote.

yeah, when i go to light to dark..is when it really happens..u think i should just do 100mg for 6 days instead of 7?
    and then drop to 50mg? for the rest of my therapy?

and the mood swings!!!!!! holy shit...i almost killed my girlfriend yestarday!!!!

I would continue with normal dosage. Lowering or cutting short could delay natural test production.

As far as mood swings, I did not get them at all. Let me guess, you had Decca, fina, or sust in your cycle?

yup..deca ....i was told i could run 100mg for 5 days and 50mg for 5 days....and i should be up to par?

I figured you had one of those compounds. I personally think the mood swings come from the discontinuance of certain hormones, and not the clomid. Especially if your doing a drug that shuts your natural production really hard(Decca, Fina) Or a combo of tests that taper out of your system(sust.)

With Decca, even after clomid, you probably won't be totally up and running. I would stick with the 21 day split. You might have some tracers for a week or two, but if discontinue clomid early, it can only go negative. Their is no positive to shortening clomid.

On my last cycle, I went the full 21 days of therapy and later wished I had increased that time another week.

WELL TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF 100MG..SO HOPEFULLY WHEN I DROP TO 50MG THE TRAILS WILL STOP..AND I FEEL LIKE SHIT....SOMETIMES, NOT ALWAYS I COULD FEEL GREAT AND A HOUR LATER FEEL LIKE IM GETING THE FLU!!!!

WELL TOMORROW IS THE L<a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=brand&value=AST" target="_blank">AST</a> DAY OF 100MG..SO HOPEFULLY WHEN I DROP TO 50MG THE TRAILS WILL STOP..AND I FEEL LIKE SHIT....SOMETIMES, NOT ALWAYS I COULD FEEL GREAT AND A HOUR LATER FEEL LIKE IM GETING THE FLU!!!!

Yeah bro, this is the worst part of cycling. Just make sure you keep your cals up and training in check to solidify those hard earned gains.

The tracers should decrease when your dose is lowered, if not, it's only 10 more days.
    The moods and flu feelings are coming because your body's hormones are completely out of whack, just bear down and lift through it.

If you ever cycle again, you might try going for a gear that doesn't shut you down as hard. it will most likely decrease the mood swings and shit feeling of coming off.

yeah ill never do deca again...not worth it in my oppinion...run test/eq next!!!!

yeah ill never do deca again...not worth it in my oppinion...run test/eq next!!!!

I just got off a Test/EQ cycle back in Oct. and loved it. I had absolutely no depression what so ever. Actually, the only side I got off of that was some acne. EQ will be in every cycle I do.

well thanks for the advice bro...i was just freakin out because of these trails....but its wired its only at night? but whatever....only a few more days..

RVLom is offline New Member
    I'm getting those also, when i was on 100mg it would get real bad like i was on acid or something, I honestly cant stand this clomid ive never been so depressed over the stupidest shit. I have 9 more days left, will this stop after i stop taking clomid or will it be some time?

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    I never saw tracers when on clomid, though I have heard of it often enough that it seems to be a common side effect.

I'm currently on a Fina/Prop cycle, and have seen stars floating in front of my eyes a couple of times. Who the hell knows what thats all about? Could be completely unrelated to the cycle, so I won't let it worry me for now, lol.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    sheeeeaaaat, i got tracers on no clomid. just after effects of a little of this a little of that if ya know what im sayin

Thread Information