tard_zone is offline Associate Member

Injection Problem

Hey guys so here is the story, not totally sure on what happened. I am in my second week of a anavar /prop/enth/eq cycle. This is my first cycle of shoulder injections, and I have had a lot of pain for up to 3 days after injections. Anyway I did my first right shoulder injection on last Friday. I trained triceps on monday and it has been my first HEAVY session for a while, because I got a boxers fracture and havn't lifted for a while. Anyway I did a should injection a week ago and then trained triceps, the day after I trained triceps, the whole back my arm is numb. Not sure what could cause this? Did I hit a nerve in my shoulder which caused it to be numb? I can scratch and pinch my skin and not feel anything. Or was it my tricep session? Because it didn't happen until the day after my chest/tri day, but it seems odd for a workout to cause that. But it also seems odd for a shoulder injection to make my tricep area numb. I'm hoping some people can give me feedback and hopefully I get feeling back in my arm. But thanks in advance.

(1*) is offline Member
    i'm not sure about this.. just to clear some things up,
    was it prop you injected?
    how many injections and how often have you done them?
    where was the injury you just got over?

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tard_zone View Post
    Hey guys so here is the story, not totally sure on what happened. I am in my second week of a anavar/prop/enth/eq cycle. This is my first cycle of shoulder injections, and I have had a lot of pain for up to 3 days after injections. Anyway I did my first right shoulder injection on last Friday. I trained triceps on monday and it has been my first HEAVY session for a while, because I got a boxers fracture and havn't lifted for a while. Anyway I did a should injection a week ago and then trained triceps, the day after I trained triceps, the whole back my arm is numb. Not sure what could cause this? Did I hit a nerve in my shoulder which caused it to be numb? I can scratch and pinch my skin and not feel anything. Or was it my tricep session? Because it didn't happen until the day after my chest/tri day, but it seems odd for a workout to cause that. But it also seems odd for a shoulder injection to make my tricep area numb. I'm hoping some people can give me feedback and hopefully I get feeling back in my arm. But thanks in advance.
    Prop would have something to do with it, but you worked tri's 2 day's in a row? Or did i read that wrong. Maybe shoulders then tri's?

Quote Originally Posted by (1*) View Post
    i'm not sure about this.. just to clear some things up,
    was it prop you injected?
    how many injections and how often have you done them?
    where was the injury you just got over?
    Yes, prop was injected

I do 4 injections a week:
    Left Glute 3cc (1 cc eq/1cc test enth/1cc prop)
    Left Shoulder 1.25 cc (1cc prop/0.25cc test enth)
    Right Glute 3cc (1 cc eq/1cc test enth/1cc prop)
    Right Shoulder 1.25 cc (1cc prop/0.25cc test enth)

Total volume is per week is 4cc prop, 2cc eq, 2.5cc test enth

Glute shots have not been a problem and I have same bad history with quad injections.

Last injury was a boxers fracture from punching a wall (I know stupid but Im sure Im not the only one here) which is on the same side where I am having numbness. But it seems odd that it wouldnt have happened earlier since my hand is been healed for a while, and I do not see a connection with a fracture in my hand with numbness in my tricep.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Prop would have something to do with it, but you worked tri's 2 day's in a row? Or did i read that wrong. Maybe shoulders then tri's?
    I only train tri's once a week with chest. Pretty tired so might not had made sense. I did my first right shoulder injection on last friday then trained triceps on monday which is 3 days apart. The numbness occured the day after my training session. So it can either be that I hit a nerve or my training really messed stuff up. It feels like its been frozen like when you go to the dentist. Can scratch, pinch, rub and probably even burn it with a lighter and not feel anything. I noticed it when i put my arm in a weird position that day after my training session and a pain shot through my elbow up to my shoulder and after that weird sharp shooting pain I grabbed my tricep to feel it and thats when I noticed I could not sense touch on it.

Bump. Anyone?

Thread Information