JimmyD69 is offline Junior Member

How do you determine how much MilkThistle to how much Dbll

So say if your taking 25mg a day how much Milk thistle. And when to take milk thistle ie (with or without the dbll) when taking food ?

Any answers

KeyMastur is offline VET
    There is not really any exact scientific method to determine how much. I took 1000 mg (5 pills) throughout the day at the time of my d-bol.

JimmyD69 is offline Junior Member
    bump!!!!
    Anyone know if taking the dbll with the milk thistle, would like fuck with the dbll portion,and wont get the best out of your Dbll?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    No, it won't mess it up. It's to help your liver while the d-bol is tearin it apart.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I take 2-3 of the 1000mg tabs ed, You can get em at Vitamin world for cheap or anabolical.com.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    first time i did D-bol 15mg, i took 4 pills at 160mg each during that time, 2nd time did D-bol
    40mg, i took 1 pill ed then got a blood test done had no problem, this is my experience only...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I stick with 1200mg on 17aa's and 800mg throughout the rest of my cycle.

The Butcher is offline Member
    JimmyD69, I read in Muscular Development that taking Milk Thistle with AS DOES actually limit your gains. It's been about 5 months since I read the article, so I can't tell you the exact science behind it, but apparently it WILL cause the AS to have less of an effect. Again, sorry I can't recall exactly why, but I do remember what its basic conclusion was. Essentially it said you should just try and take sufficient off time from toxic orals to let you liver rest, and get blood work done now and then instead of taking Milk Thistle while on your gear. It apparently blocks something, or limits the absorption of something. I can't recall exactly why, I just know that I won't take Milk Thistle again while taking oral AS.

Thread Information