Thread: 2nd cycle

hailtotheking is offline New Member

2nd cycle

Hello guys i am 22 years old, this is my 2nd cycle and i am using test prop this time.

I am 5'10 187-190 (depends on the day) and i do not know my bf% im guessing around 10-12% seeing as i can see my abs when i flex.

First cycle was Test Cyp 500mg a week for 10 weeks, did not run pct first cycle and i had no problems after so i guess im a lucky one hah. .

Anywho my question now is im running prop 100mg eod and the pain of the injection is so damn unbearable. Also are these common side effects?

Trouble sleeping, trouble eating, fever/flu like symptoms?

Please get back to me if you can guys thanks.

Josh

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Test flu perhaps?

And yes, Prop tends to be somewhat painful. Try cutting it.

NOTE: Im not going to get into how you are too young to cycle, youre already 22 and on your second one. Whats done is done. I hope others will agree.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by hailtotheking View Post
    Hello guys i am 22 years old, this is my 2nd cycle and i am using test prop this time.

I am 5'10 187-190 (depends on the day) and i do not know my bf% im guessing around 10-12% seeing as i can see my abs when i flex.

First cycle was Test Cyp 500mg a week for 10 weeks, did not run pct first cycle and i had no problems after so i guess im a lucky one hah. .

Anywho my question now is im running prop 100mg eod and the pain of the injection is so damn unbearable. Also are these common side effects?

Trouble sleeping, trouble eating, fever/flu like symptoms?

Please get back to me if you can guys thanks.

Josh

yes test flu, cut it with some B12 should help...

The pain I can deal with as long as its not in my shoulder like i did the other day, damn.

Ive only felt like this with prop, and im worried since im not eating as much as usual im going to lose size, hopefully the prop will help prevent muscle catabolism.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    being on your second cycle and still only 190 at your height, says something about your diet

you may want to get that checked so that you don't waste more gear

Eating 4000 calories a day believe me brotha, its just hard for me to gain weight.

When i started my cycle i was 165 and jumped to 195 on my first cycle and only lost 5lbs when i came off.

So i dont see that, really bad?

Thread Information