Thread: Clen in cycle

Xplode is offline New Member

Clen in cycle

whats goin on guys? this is a stupid question i know but I have to ask it for my gym partner. He started a cycle about a week ago and he wants to throw clen into his cycle.
    Do you guys think its alright to use during cycle. I know that it can be used during pct to help.
    He wants to use the clen to drop a couple pounds while on his cycle. I said he should be good since he's on aas which should shed pounds already.

Your help will be appreciated

Roshambo is offline Member
    Clenbuterol can cause a downregulation in testicular androgen receptors, possibly making steroids less effective (if there is androgen receptor downregulation elsewhere as well, then itīs highly probable) while you are on clen ; but definitely making clen less effective as time goes on and you keep taking it. To counteract this, you can take some ketotifen every 3rd or 4th week that you remain on clen. Itīs a prescription anti-histimines, so itīll make you drowsy (take before bedtime). Basically, the way this works is to reduce beta-2 receptor activity, and restore receptor function.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I used clen once and it made me really shakey! there is another type out called albueterol think it is suppose to be stronger have not heard anything about it in a while though

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    do not use clen on a bulking cycle that is for sure.

Roshambo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I used clen once and it made me really shakey! there is another type out called albueterol think it is suppose to be stronger have not heard anything about it in a while though
    Albueterol isn't any good in my experience.

Thread Information