Thread: 1st d-bol cycle

bigmike35 is offline New Member

1st d-bol cycle

this is my first a) cycle with an oral b) my first d-bol cycle..it's not living up to the hype or i'm not doin it right ..either way . i take 75 mg every morning with breakfast . this is my 12th day and i haven't gained a lb nor has my strength increased ..

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    are you taking dbol by itself? not a good idea if you are....

you should be breaking up the dosage throughout the day... it has an effective half life of about 8 hours so 3 doses a day would be better then all at once

should i stack with an injectable ? any suggestions ? they are 50 mg pills , so just break em in half and take 1 , 3x's a day.. i guess thats why i'm here. had'nt thought of that..thanks !

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    diet is probably also a issue, 75mgs of dbol , thats a pretty high dose, you should notice something regardless if it is just all at once in the morning.

what are your current stats
    weight
    bf
    training experience
    PCT knowledge (what do you plan to take to help recovery?)

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    as t mos said break the dose up, and if your are doing dbol on its own i suggust you add some test to the cycle.jmo

test would be the injectable of choice and should be the base of all cycles.

Read some of the stickies in the Q+A section

appreciate the info.. i've dabbled with tren and anavar as a stack before this d-bol ..those were easy.2cc's once a week. done ! i went years inbetween cycles , just lifting . now , in my mid 30's the gains aren't coming and i'm not ready to give up ..so bring it on !

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    ^^ ok, not the best way to go about cycles, sounds like you need a bit more of an education on how this stuff works and what each compound does to your body so you can do it safely.

start here

Test beginner cycle info

Again lets get a full list of those stats.

You have some learning to do as T-Mos has pointed out. There is much more to the compounds the just "running winny cause it gets me cut" and "deca cause it helps me build mass". There is a formula for success but it includes everything. Diet being the number 1 factor (i know from experience), then training, and finally supplements/drugs

List the stats and goals so we may further assist you....

bigbuilder250 is offline Junior Member
    Stack It with Androl and injectables for one, and also Spread them out during the day. This works well with me anyway. Take your orals with breakfast, lunch and dinner.

my stats are 36 , 6'0 and 240 lbs .. i eat 5x's a day with a 60 , 30 , 10 ratio of protein , carbs and fat . i work out 4 times a week with 20 min cardio sessions after my workout ..those are the basics . i haven't had my bodyfat tested in over a yr. then it was 22% . before my diet and cardio was in check

Quote Originally Posted by bigbuilder250 View Post
    Stack It with Androl and injectables for one, and also Spread them out during the day. This works well with me anyway. Take your orals with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
    I would not suggest to stack more drugs to make up for other flaws that may be occurring. I hope you were suggesting that he stack it with test and not any other injectable
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike35 View Post
    my stats are 36 , 6'0 and 240 lbs .. i eat 5x's a day with a 60 , 30 , 10 ratio of protein , carbs and fat . i work out 4 times a week with 20 min cardio sessions after my workout ..those are the basics . i haven't had my bodyfat tested in over a yr. then it was 22% . before my diet and cardio was in check
    You seem to have the right idea. 60 grams of protein at once seems to be a little to high all at once for me. What food sources are you consuming and what would you estimate your body fat is now? Diet could probably be tweaked to be better

And what about PCT? Your natural test (HPTA) shuts down when it gets a outside hormone. Do you plan to take drugs to allow recovery to be easier. At your age my thinking thats this is almost a must. This is the reason why test is the base of all cycles.

my protein comes from egg beaters, chicken , tuna , other fish ( trout & grouper ) and proV 60 protein powder by labrada .. carbs are brown rice , sweet potatoes , oatmeal , and grits.. as for PCT i was told that creatine between cycles . which has only been 2 cylces of tren and anavar . i'll be the first to admit being a novice . i'll get my bodyfat checked today before i lift.. it's past due , i know. my guess is 16-18 ..we'll see . i really do appreciate the feedback. i only wish i'd done this sooner. like 12 days ago before starting the d-bol

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    appreciate the info.. i've dabbled with tren and anavar as a stack before this d-bol ..those were easy.2cc's once a week. done ! i went years inbetween cycles , just lifting . now , in my mid 30's the gains aren't coming and i'm not ready to give up ..so bring it on !
    tren and anavar ONLY cycle?

no test stacked in?

are you kidding?!?!!?

no offence, but you really need to re-evaluate your direction and your source of information before you really hurt yourself, or set yourself back....

it's not JUST about vanity - your health is important too.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    75mg/day dbol is way too high.

my protein comes from egg beaters, chicken , tuna , other fish ( trout & grouper ) and proV 60 protein powder by labrada .. carbs are brown rice , sweet potatoes , oatmeal , and grits.. as for PCT i was told that creatine between cycles . which has only been 2 cylces of tren and anavar . i'll be the first to admit being a novice . i'll get my bodyfat checked today before i lift.. it's past due , i know. my guess is 16-18 ..we'll see . i really do appreciate the feedback. i only wish i'd done this sooner. like 12 days ago before starting the d-bol
    Impressed from your diet selection. Remember quality fats are just as important to any diet and will be vital in building muscle.

Check out the diet forum

For now the best thing to do is get you some PCT meds from our sponsor or other chem research site.

What you need to know about PCT: PCT and Cycle Recomendations: Estrogen, Progesterone and Cortisol control

^^ thats easy to read and I'd almost suggest to start at the bottom with the summary so you can get an idea of what PCT is for then work your way back to the top and read on through

I'd recommend just your basic nolva/clomid PCT when you decide to come off

This starter pack would be great for you: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=368656

Its a long road and a science, its not so easy as just training and taking something. If you are willing to read and learn you could possibly make the progress in a year that'll make the last few seem as if you were standing still.

You still have time and a good bit at that. I know of a few guys who look better in there 50s (they are 50 but don't look older than 40) than they did in their late 30s.

Reading and learning is the best thing for you

Good luck
    Last edited by Reed; 06-01-2009 at 12:48 PM.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    75mg a day and not gained anything? prob fake then my old mate!

alpmaster is offline Member
    God I was seeing how many posts it would take before someone realized the OP is either lying, or his gear is 100% fake. 75mg of D-bol? Cmon, it doesn't matter what the hell he is eating, he's still going to notice changes.

bifda is offline Associate Member
    ^^^ at least some bloat or high bp.

FAKE

Thread Information