ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

more compounds/ lower dosage less compounds /higher dosage

just wondering when I see guys wanting to stack 4-5 different compounds what would actually be more beneficial??

running 2 maybe 3 good compounds and nice high dosages
    I.E Test at 750 Deca @ 450

or running 5-6 different compounds at once but leaving the dosages lower

I know that it will have a lot to do with what type of cycle / goals they have but just seems to me unless there is a bunch of prize money involved as the final outcome, running no more than 3 compounds at a time is totally not ever worth it.

this is just my opinion though I am sure others will vary!

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Well as time goes some find the compounds loose there effect and stack more together to get good results.
    I would think 3 compounds one from each end of the triangle and maybe a kickstart would be all you ever really need.
    They all do things in different ways so why not use them all together for the most gain

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    just wondering when I see guys wanting to stack 4-5 different compounds what would actually be more beneficial??

running 2 maybe 3 good compounds and nice high dosages
    I.E Test at 750 Deca @ 450

or running 5-6 different compounds at once but leaving the dosages lower

I know that it will have a lot to do with what type of cycle / goals they have but just seems to me unless there is a bunch of prize money involved as the final outcome, running no more than 3 compounds at a time is totally not ever worth it.

this is just my opinion though I am sure others will vary!
    The most I've ever stacked was 4 compounds and to be quite honest..the gains were insane but the sides were kinda ****ked up..so I now I try to keep it at no more than 2...and if I'm gonna introduce a new compound towards the end of cycle I make sure it doesn't conflict with what I originally started with...like switching to tren from deca... Lets say I wanna hit masteron in the back end of a cycle of test/deca..I make sure I'm done with the deca..(although deca doesn't conflict with Masteron) ..I just don't wanna be pumpin too much juice at one time....for me...I'd much rather have average gains than bad sides.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    This is my exactly! I am not sure why people would want to go through the sides and everything else that running 5-6 different compounds would bring to the table! Like I say unless you are going to get some money from all the pain and suffering, I would never think of running more than 2-3 Injectables with an oral kickstart. Just seems to risky to me!
    This is just my opinion! Others will vary!!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I've personally never ran more than 3 compounds together.

Never needed to do more.

Thread Information