Ulysses is offline Junior Member

Question Help for Newbie on First Cycle...

Hi All

I am 40 and have been training on and off for about 15 years, always clean and with a good diet and have seen some good gains, although I am by no means huge!! I was considering doing a short course of D-Bol to help kick me through a plateau, (can't inject - as I have a total phobia about needles). I am fit and healthy and can get hold of Dianabol tabs and Nolvadex .

What I need to know is how to take these (amounts and for how long) and how and when to use Nolvadex. I have been reading this forum for a while, but am getting increasingly confused, as I don't want to do a big stack, just have a little help pushing though a stagnant patch.

Would appreciate any advice in how to administer this for best results!!

Cheers

Tom :-)

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome. Dbol only is not at all recommended. If you are intent on oral only, look into anavar and tbol.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    first off welcome,dbol on its own is not something we would reccommend and if you have a needle phobia then you really are stuffed!!but lets get some stats anyway and we'll see what we can do.
    height
    weight
    bf%

Ulysses is offline Junior Member

Stats...

Thanks guys. I'm 5'6 and 160lb and pretty lean with not a lot of fat. I train 3/4 times a week, keep a good bodybuilding diet and high protein intake and am as fit as a fiddle, with very low cholesterol and no underlying problems. Hope that helps... I currently use Creatine :-)

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    yeah, i'd stay away from the dbol . I have never taken it mind you, but from all that i have read you blow up and then lose it all. Sounds like a tax on your health for nothing.

Thread Information