fergie123 is offline Junior Member

Start and Stopping Early???? Help Please

So if one were to take Anavar only (not keen on sticking myself at the moment) 50mg ED along with Creatine, Protein, and a good diet, would that suffice to bring about good gains to be leaner and harder.
    6'2
    23yrs
    193lbs (comfortably)
    9% body fat
    Working Out well over 8 years

Looking for that "v" shape. I do not really want to bulk up. Most importantly, if you do not like the side effects of whats happening, can you just stop mid cycle and start pct? Or for instance, if you get the gains you want in a matter of 4 weeks, as opposed to 6, can you just stop? Thanks guys....

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes you can stop mid-cycle and start PCT Just make sure that you START a PCT.

And pinning is not bad. Some r painless.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Ehh I wouldn't waste my time with Anavar and of course you could stop and start PCT. Thats what you want to do if you stopped earlier.

But there is a reason why test is suggested, its cause its the same hormone that runs through your body SO you really should not have undesirable side effects but you COULD. I was like you with the pinning but you gotta just man up and do it. I never had any undesirable side effects except a out of control sex drive.

You want a V taper. Well start working you back out better, harder and getting a tighter diet to thin your waist. Wide grip chins, Lat pulldowns w/ a stretch not slinging the shit around, barbell rows helped me.
    Last edited by Reed; 06-02-2009 at 09:45 AM. Reason: add something

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fergie123 View Post
    So if one were to take Anavar only (not keen on sticking myself at the moment) 50mg ED along with Creatine, Protein, and a good diet, would that suffice to bring about good gains to be leaner and harder.
    6'2
    23yrs
    193lbs (comfortably)
    9% body fat
    Working Out well over 8 years

Looking for that "v" shape. I do not really want to bulk up. Most importantly, if you do not like the side effects of whats happening, can you just stop mid cycle and start pct? Or for instance, if you get the gains you want in a matter of 4 weeks, as opposed to 6, can you just stop? Thanks guys....

Not a good idea to do anavar alone. Need some test. Without it you will shut down and waste money! Read up.....You will need pct regardless.

Ok I hear some people say don't do Anavar alone, but why then on a whole bunch of "Steroid Profiles" it says nothing about not doing it alone. In fact, the main one that I'm sure everyone uses, almost raves about being ABLE to take it alone and see great results. I dont want to start something or put anything into my body without as much information as I can get. I want to be SAFE most importantly, and achieve build of moderation.

As I had mentioned in a previous post, genetically, our family reacts to anything in our bodies drastically. My cousin took sus250 for 3 1/2 to 4 weeks and put on 18 lbs, freaked out, and quit cause he was getting so big so fast. All the research I have dont points that Anavar makes you hard and stronger (which is what I want) but if it completely "shuts you down" I dont want to do that.

I was going to do like 40-50mg ED of Var and Creatine and see how it goes. I would then get Arimidex for when I finish. Does this sound like that awful of an idea? If so why? I really would rather avoid sticking but if its a must in regard to health issues, then sure...

Ok I hear some people say don't do Anavar alone, but why then on a whole bunch of "Steroid Profiles" it says nothing about not doing it alone. In fact, the main one that I'm sure everyone uses, almost raves about being ABLE to take it alone and see great results. I dont want to start something or put anything into my body without as much information as I can get. I want to be SAFE most importantly, and achieve build of moderation.

As I had mentioned in a previous post, genetically, our family reacts to anything in our bodies drastically. My cousin took sus250 for 3 1/2 to 4 weeks and put on 18 lbs, freaked out, and quit cause he was getting so big so fast. All the research I have dont points that Anavar makes you hard and stronger (which is what I want) but if it completely "shuts you down" I dont want to do that.

I was going to do like 40-50mg ED of Var and Creatine and see how it goes. I would then get Arimidex for when I finish. Does this sound like that awful of an idea? If so why? I really would rather avoid sticking but if its a must in regard to health issues, then sure...
    You can run any compound you want stand alone but the best smartest way is to add in test to a cycle as it is the hormone that your body runs off and will ensure things like loss of libido will not happen. Test should be the base of all cycles, period

Here look at the starter pack: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=368656

Won't comment on your cousin and his "crazy" gains

Var will shut you down at the dose of 50mg which is a very mild dose IMO. Second Var does not aromatize (convert to estrogen) so taking a aromatize inhibitor (arimidex ) post cycle would be a VERY bad idea. Estrogen plays an important role in both men and women. Its what helps us men pack on mass and killing estrogen can kill your sex drive. The basic nolva/clomid PCT would suffice IF you decide to go through with it, which I do NOT recommend

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    YOU NEED TEST!No way around it.

Fair enough... Well then I can get whatever so... Would Sustanon 250 on Monday and Thurs and Var 30mgs ED for 5 weeks be safe and ok for a first cycle? Then afterward, clomid? This is killing me. I may just drop the whole thing....

Well if its too much you should drop the whole thing. Its a process that should not be taken lightly.

Add nolva in with the clomid just for added benefit and you should be good to go but the first old school "PCTers" use to do just clomid so......

I appreciate the responses guys. Reed or anyone... I am going to do the Var only 40mg/ed . . . When do you start the pct clomid? Thanks in advance

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    40 mg is low dose

Yes, drop the whole thing. Start doing deadlifts and pullups. And why would you want to be leaner than 9% at that body weight? You probably already look malnutritioned.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Test

I appreciate the responses guys. Reed or anyone... I am going to do the Var only 40mg/ed . . . When do you start the pct clomid? Thanks in advance
    You are going to start PCT immediately when finished. So the day after your last day with the oral

I will tell you now you won't be impressed at all with Var and at that dose.

If you ever do decide to get on test at 500mg a wk I promise you will understand why people say "test is best". I know now

Yeah I suppose, but I dont have the slightest clue as to how to shoot, amount, etc... While I could read all I want, It would be nice to have someone talk/walk you through it. I may try and find some Prop and do like 250 a week. I just have a feeling I'll be susceptible to sides and don't want to have to take 5 different things to counter act all different shit.

I find it hard to believe however, that I wouldnt "benefit" from 40mg/ED. Ill do 50 I suppose, but honestly my body reacts to things really well so I feel like ill get a bunch from it. Ill figure it out. I read a long thread of a guy who just did Var and Creatine and got great gains so Ill give it a whirl. While I would like to get Test, ive already invested a good bit into Var and if I get over the plateau I am currently in and get a harder vein look, it would have been worth my while. Thanks for everything, and for those who are curious about an Anavar only cycle, ill keep a log and let those of you who are interested how it goes. Thanks again for the info

Thread Information