dd0316 is offline Member

How much HCG should i run throughout my cycle? Expert Only Please

Ok so after posting this thread What do you guys think about running HCG throughout the ENTIRE cycle and having my cycle and diet checked....

i want to know how much HCG i should be running during my cycle, i got a lot of mixed reviews

my cycle will consist of
    1-5 40mg dbol
    1-12 500mg TEST E
    15-19 20mg nolva
    15-19 50mg clomid

On a side note, i will be starting the HCG 1 month into my cycle..as that is when i can get it.

i will have a total of 10000iu so be aware i can not get more as everyone is out.

so suggestions have been
    250iu x2 a week?
    300iu x2 a week
    250iu x3 a week
    etc

SOMEONE HELP ME OUT WITH SOME SOLID ADVICEE!

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Starting one month into cycle is good .250 ius two times a week is what i would do.Good luck.

I heard it wasn't good to take .250 twice a week, but I can't remember where or why, so disregard until someone else answers.

Yeah I was thinking of something else, .250IU twice a week is fine, make sure you stop it a week before starting PCT not to inhibit the effects of the PCT, since it lowers HTPA.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I have had good results with 500iu/e5d

dd0316 is offline Member
    AHHH
    see this is my issue
    everyone has a different opinion on this
    shitttt
    umm..so if i choose to inject 250iu 2x a week,,,should i just inject it after i inject my test?
    i.e monday/thursday?

or is it better to do 500iu e5day
    fakkkk

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by dd0316 View Post
    AHHH
    see this is my issue
    everyone has a different opinion on this
    shitttt
    umm..so if i choose to inject 250iu 2x a week,,,should i just inject it after i inject my test?
    i.e monday/thursday?

or is it better to do 500iu e5day
    fakkkk
    you aren't asking a question that has one conclusive right answer. it's not like asking "what's 2+2?" and getting several different answers. there are many effective protocols, and coupled with that everyone is different. you can't really expect a black and white, one size fits all answer to a question like this.
    yes you could shoot it twice a week. I would imagine you will shoot it sub-q, so it won't matter whether the days you choose to inject line up with your test injection days or not.

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HCG mimics the action of LH in the body and is suppressive to natty test. Why accelerate the process prematurely by incorporating HCG at the very beginning? I let the exogenous testosterone do its thing and at the onset of atrophy I'll incorporate HCG (usually around week 6) and will continue throughout the entire cycle and while the esters are clearing. I haven't always done it this way but the last few times I have my recovery seemed to go a lot smoother.
    Last edited by Juice Authority; 06-03-2009 at 08:00 AM.

dd0316 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    you aren't asking a question that has one conclusive right answer. it's not like asking "what's 2+2?" and getting several different answers. there are many effective protocols, and coupled with that everyone is different. you can't really expect a black and white, one size fits all answer to a question like this.
    yes you could shoot it twice a week. I would imagine you will shoot it sub-q, so it won't matter whether the days you choose to inject line up with your test injection days or not.
    Ok so i will shoot 250 iu on monday, and thursday(same days as my test injection)

umm....i may sound a little stupid here...but what is a "sub-q" injection

Big
    Sub-cutaneous, it's where you pinch a fold of skin and use an insulin syringe to inject just under the skin. I shoot my belly area.

dd0316 is offline Member
    ok so like that little bit of water weight that we all hate to carry at the bottom of our stomachs not far from the belly button?

whats the benifit of this? u cant just shoot it in the glute or quad etc?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what cycle number is this? Have you had problems before where you shut down so bad it took along time to get back to normal? Reason im askin is you may not need to use it at all and if so wait till later in the end of cycle. JM2C

Big
    The effects are similar, I just shoot it that way because it's a less invasive shot than shooting im and I'm not a big fan of mixing oil based and water based gear in the same shot. Just personal preference really, either would work fine.

dd0316 is offline Member
    ok i can shoot it in the tummy

i ran an m1t cycle and took a VERY long time to recover just from 2 weeks at 20mg....probably over 2 months to recover..and i ran a nolva and clomid...so im a little concerned

Thread Information