Thread: Need Help.

mikeknight is offline New Member

Need Help.

I weigh in at 310 lbs im 6'4, Im looking to start my first cycle, i need to lose weight on my stomach and everywhere else. im thinking about taking anavar , ive researched and i dont know if i should stack it with something or does anybody perffer something else for a major cutting cycle. please help, i have muscle on my body just my stomach is killing me, i need help and ive turned to you guys

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    310 and 6foot 4

estimate you body fat presentage
    how old
    how long have you been lifting

and what do you think ur diet is like - good. bad or ok

and why anavar ?

read up on clen too and answer the above questions

mikeknight is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    310 and 6foot 4

estimate you body fat presentage: no idea
    how old: 20
    how long have you been lifting: i havent been in the gym in a month and a couple days, i mainly do cardio and see no difference

and what do you think ur diet is like - good. bad or ok: my diet has been decent, i eat 2 meals a day lunch and dinner, ive stopped eating fast food and only drink water

and why anavar ? friends have taken it and said they lost 8% bf in 2 months, idk how true it is but id like to belive it
    read up on clen too and answer the above questions
    how long have you been lifting: i havent been in the gym in a month and a couple days, i mainly do cardio and see no difference

and what do you think ur diet is like - good. bad or ok: my diet has been decent, i eat 2 meals a day lunch and dinner, ive stopped eating fast food and only drink water

and why anavar? friends have taken it and said they lost 8% bf in 2 months, idk how true it is but id like to belive it

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    taking steroids with high body fat is very dangerous for your health and you risk MANY more side like GYNO than normal,

Steroids are NOT diet pills, they do not make you lose fat. DIET is 89 % of this , then training and cardio, then rest, then about 1% steroids

I would suggest getting to our diet section and asking for help in there, the guru's will change your life

Roshambo is offline Member
    Agreed^^^^^^^^^^ Dude with you Age/Stats your age alone could be just enough to not receive any help as to your being a little too young. Second your BF% could be as high as 22% with you being 310lbs @ 6'4". I think a solid diet will do you justice more than gear, here's what will more than likely happen:
    you will buy gear, and probably get scammed, if not then you are going to inject hormones into your body with no real knowledge of their interactions with your body.
    also if your BF % is too high then you will actually be causing more harm than you already have, as the sides at a high BF% are much greater.
    so now along with being overweight (which i'm not saying that you are) you may get hairloss/growth.HBP, enlarged prostate, more aggression, etc. etc. etc...
    Here is where you need to post, follow their lead and you will be a sucess, after finishing a great diet plan, come back and have fun.

Diet Forum

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeknight View Post

and why anavar? friends have taken it and said they lost 8% bf in 2 months, idk how true it is but id like to belive it
    I'm not being a dick but you have NO clue about diet. Starvation is not diet. You need to eat 6+ meals a day and learn what to eat. Less is not better. Read the diet section, you need NO steroids or supplements to help you at this point, only a real diet and exercise. Taking anything extra with just hurt you.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^ x2

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Not sre where you are getting your advice from friends but as far as anavar making you loose fat......incorrect! That Steroid is for someone that already has low body fat.

But seriously you need to learn more abot proper dieting. 6 meals a day lean and very healthy is what it takes. Read a book about it, i suggest the abs diet book!

good luck!

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    its all about the diet bro, dont touch gear get your diet in check and you will see the difference

Thread Information