Cyrus403 is offline New Member

New guy looking for answers.

Hey all. I'm currently looking to start building. I'm 6'2" @ 200 LBs, and I have a little gut. I used to be a kick boxer and my cardio is still great. I'm wondering what stacks I should start with to drop the weight and tone. I'm don't want to get built like a few of the guys I've seen, I'd just like a hard tone and maybe a larger frame.

I live in Alberta Canada, so I don't know the restrictions on a lot of the items, and it seems to be a very over looked country.

Could anyone suggest a few ideas, or even links I can read up on? I was looking at the legal roids, but are they like placebos or something? I don't want something that is only 1/2 as good as the real stuff.

And just f.y.i - I'm 25 so old enough to start by a lot of the posts here.

Thanks again guys.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Dropping fat is ALL about cardio and DIET, not steroids . They are NOT magic

here is the breakdown 89% DIET 5% Training/cardio 5% REST 1% steroids.

You will be disappointed if you start taking steroids and your diet is NOT correct

what is your bodyfat % ?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Well understand that drugs won't do the work for you. Its diet and cardio. List your current program

Look here and start reading as its best to not be lead around by the nose: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=368656

About 9%. I eat like a horse, lots of meat, and carbs. I used to train as a kick boxer.

Man I'm slow today t-mos but are minds think alike. we said the same exact thing diet/cardio

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus403 View Post
    About 9%. I eat like a horse, lots of meat, and carbs. I used to train as a kick boxer.
    You have a gut at 9%, very doubt full you are 9%, you should have a fully visible very defined abs. At 11-12% during my offseason I still have a six pack

Saying you eat like a horse is not a good thing. Your diet needs to be in order to make up for you and your training. It needs detail in order to be successful

List the current program

Work out 1 hour Monday, wends, Friday. and train at a kick boxing gym on Saturday. 19%*

And I just did my BMR and it's 2091.

What type of workouts are you following. I feel you should wait until you have maximized all utilities before resorting to drugs. Its the diet and cardio.. The link I provided with will help you along. Head to the diet section, create a thread there, list your current eating schedule, training, training duration, with what you eat etc and people will come through soon enough to tweak it for you

Remember you take the drugs without diet the results won't be what you want.

Thread Information