Streetsamurai is offline New Member

test/anavar cycle

Hi everyone

I got 2 vial (10 cc each) of ultratest 250 mg (it's 100 mg cypionate , 100 mg test e and 50 mg propionate ) and 50 caplets of 20 mg anavar .

I don't know if it's againt the policy of the site to name labs ,so I won't, but I made some research and it seem legit. Plus I know people who used it and they had great result.

I'm 25, 5 feet 10 ,225-235, 14%BF.

Already made three cycle. First one was dbol only. Second was deca /winstrol and last one was Sustanon /deca. Been almost two years since I,ve done a cycle tough.

Been training for almost 7 years

i'll have a mainly fish, veggie and egg white diet for the whole lenght of the cycle. Will take about 500 g of protein per day.

My goal is to gain mass and pump and to get a harder look to my muscle.

My question is concerning the dosage and the lenght of the cycle. I'm thinking about doing something like this

week 1-3 test 500 mg week ... .................................................. . week 1-4 anavar 40 mg ed
    week 4-6 test 750 mg week .................................................. ....... week 4-6 NO More Anavar
    Week 7-8 test 500 mg week .................................................. ....... week 7-8 NO More Anavar

I'll throw in some nolvadex in the last 2 weeks and 4 weeks after the cycle.

So you guys think the cycle is okay as it is, or should I buy another bottle of anavar and do 40 mg ed for the whole cycle?

Do you think it would be better to lower the lenght of the cycle to 6 week, but do 750 mg of test for the whole 6 week ?

Every info and advice would really be appreciated.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    40mg var is a waste.

you don't need 500g of protein.

don't taper the test dose.

extend the cycle to at least 10 wks.

your first two cycles sucked.

whatcha got for pct.

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    40mg var is a waste.

you don't need 500g of protein.

don't taper the test dose.

extend the cycle to at least 10 wks.

your first two cycles sucked.

whatcha got for pct.

Haha Yeah I iknow my first two cycle where dung. but, It was a long time ago, and I didnt knew much in those time.

So you think that 40 mg of var is not enough, do you think I should up the dose to 60 and do it for the whole cycle or only at the beginning or the end^

I have novaldex for my PCT

thanks

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    I would add in some Clomid into that PCT. also start the mg's of the Anavar at 50 and then go up from there after a few weeks. It takes a solid 2 weeks or more to start feeling strength gains and longer to see lean muscle mass gains from Anavar.

Personally I would look into T-Bol if I were you instead of the anavar, you will definitely get that hard look but from what I have read T-bol will def give you that vascularity with more lean mass...........

(i have done 2 anavar only cycles and I am going with T-bol as my next personally)

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    I would add in some Clomid into that PCT. also start the mg's of the Anavar at 50 and then go up from there after a few weeks. It takes a solid 2 weeks or more to start feeling strength gains and longer to see lean muscle mass gains from Anavar.

Personally I would look into T-Bol if I were you instead of the anavar, you will definitely get that hard look but from what I have read T-bol will def give you that vascularity with more lean mass...........

(i have done 2 anavar only cycles and I am going with T-bol as my next personally)

So you think I should do var for the whole cycle

in2shape is offline Member
    weeks 1-10 test @500mgs/ew
    week 8-12 var @50+ mgs ed

pct nolva 20/20/20/10/10
    pct clomid 100/50/50/50

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    weeks 1-10 test @500mgs/ew
    week 8-12 var @50+ mgs ed

pct nolva 20/20/20/10/10
    pct clomid 100/50/50/50
    To get true effects of Var, you need to run it for extended period of time.....personally I would run Var at a minimum of 6-7 weeks at 50+ mgs.......

Thread Information