awms is offline Senior Member

signs that test is starting to kick in?

Im on day 5 of my test enth cycle (first cycle) and the last two days I am so hungry!!!! cant fill my self no matter what I do! last night and this morning my libido is through the roof! gf came over and i have never had so much sex in my life haha

Is it to soon to tell? all in my head? or is this what its going to be like for the next 11 weeks? haha

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Everyone is different but if its day 5 it maybe a little early, either way enjoy it lol...

garbageman18 is offline Junior Member
    i usually dont feel anything till the endof the second week/beginningof third, but if your getting results already more power to you.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    More than likely its all in your head, but hey if you think it is working for you this early go with the flow.

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    Im on day 5 of my test enth cycle (first cycle) and the last two days I am so hungry!!!! cant fill my self no matter what I do! last night and this morning my libido is through the roof! gf came over and i have never had so much sex in my life haha

Is it to soon to tell? all in my head? or is this what its going to be like for the next 11 weeks? haha
    That's your brain telling you you're on steroids , not the Test E.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post

dude honestly have you ever heard of the search function???

these threads you make are SO repetitive...

... k and also.. test-e doesn't kick in for like 5 weeks. you're just psyching yourself out. nothing is happening yet there superman. patience is a virtue.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    This is why the good doctors are hesitant to perscribe drugs for ED, its comes (pardon the pun) and goes with the mental state moreso than a physical problem.

But, enjoy it, poke her once for me =)

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    i disagree with a few of you. im on trt and just from a 100mg change a week i can feel it in a week. and definatly not im my head. maybe some people are more sensitive to it.

Havent done a cycle with E, but with Cyp (very similar times) I notice it around day 25-30.

Quote Originally Posted by TRT,MAN View Post
    i disagree with a few of you. im on trt and just from a 100mg change a week i can feel it in a week. and definatly not im my head. maybe some people are more sensitive to it.
    Very true, but is this while your body already has a consistant test level built up before you add 100? If so, it would make sense to feel it far quicker than starting from scratch.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    when you are pm'ing dsm for a quickie you know the test is kicking in...

I got the INSANE hunger of not being able to supress my appetite after the 3rd day, everyone is different.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Iduno mabey its all in my head but honestly my stomach hurts when I dont eat and I am hungry non stop! today at work I had a massive meal and 2 hours later I felt like I was gunna diet if I didnt eat? honestly I could just keep eating all day and night....when does test e peak? I shot 375mg almost 6 days ago now.

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Very true, but is this while your body already has a consistant test level built up before you add 100? If so, it would make sense to feel it far quicker than starting from scratch.
    ya you right i didnt add that to the equation. it does make sense. cause i had a 4 month run on a 100 mgs then went to 200mgs. a week.

I get hungry too, but in my case it might be the Dbol , I just started my cycle Monday and have already gained 4lbs

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Last edited by Tigershark; 12-23-2010 at 12:02 AM.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    when you are pm'ing dsm for a quickie you know the test is kicking in...
    Agreed!

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^^ hahahahaha

Thread Information