Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    dam chimps around here, i got the same problem when i injected prop.. it was the ba in it or the alcohol content was to high for my body maybe i switch companies and it stopped...

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    you were the reason the thread went down hill, oh and come down to the other web site, big cat told me he did not want you there because of your dumb ass post and was happy to hear you left....
    Big Cat told you that huh? Hmmm. Didn't know I was regular at bb.com. That is a great site for people like you though. The average IQ is around 80 and the average age is 18. You'd fit right in.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jackedbatman View Post
    well this is my first cycle so i wasnt sure what to expect, so i firgured i would ask some experienced guys, not have people criticize me for not seeing a doctor right away. i dont have a fever or anything, just my muscle is sore i cant even see where i injected so if your posting to be a prick save your time... hopefully once the test kicks in it doesnt make me so confrontational towards peoples opinions, out of the 30 some posts i believe maybe 7 people gave some good advice... i'm not too quick to run to a doctor who knows nothing about steroids just to hear a 45 year old bag of milk tell me it's dangerous, i clearly understand that it is... there is a risk to benefit ratio with any drug prescription and non-perscription, so don't post back if you have nothing relevant to say...

thanks again to the helpful posters
    There is a big difference when you start injection foreign objects under the skin but im sure you know better then everyone else.

Hopefully this doesn't turn out to be you:

Happened to another member on here. Good luck

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Authority View Post
    Big Cat told you that huh? Hmmm. Didn't know I was regular at bb.com. That is a great site for people like you though. The average IQ is around 80 and the average age is 18. You'd fit right in.
    what other site you belong to, I am sure I will get the same respones about you. Like I said look at every thread you have been in here or there and you always get flamed....I see a clue in there some where

what other site you belong to, I am sure I will get the same respones about you. Like I said look at every thread you have been in here or there and you always get flamed....I see a clue in there some where
    You always have to judge the source. When you flame me it means nothing because you are nothing but a troll. I am something and something you'll never be.

You always have to judge the source. When you flame me it means nothing because you are nothing but a troll. I am something and something you'll never be.
    I hope to never be a retard, but I guess when you think you know something but it show everytime you post that you dont...now lets continue this on PM and let the op have this thread back, that will be a first for you...da

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Come down to OLM where people don't lecture/criticize/flame others for not following what they think is the ‘proper protocol’. No, down at OLM we only share our 'actual' experiences, which means if we haven't experienced something we don't post about it. I know, it’s a different approach than aspiring to become a board ‘Guru’ like some of these Charlatans but that’s what I like about it.
    lol @ OLM.

anyway, isn't promoting another board cause for banning?

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackedbatman View Post
    well this is my first cycle so i wasnt sure what to expect, so i firgured i would ask some experienced guys, not have people criticize me for not seeing a doctor right away. i dont have a fever or anything, just my muscle is sore i cant even see where i injected so if your posting to be a prick save your time... hopefully once the test kicks in it doesnt make me so confrontational towards peoples opinions, out of the 30 some posts i believe maybe 7 people gave some good advice... i'm not too quick to run to a doctor who knows nothing about steroids just to hear a 45 year old bag of milk tell me it's dangerous, i clearly understand that it is... there is a risk to benefit ratio with any drug prescription and non-perscription, so don't post back if you have nothing relevant to say...

thanks again to the helpful posters
    Dude how low on your quad did you inject out of curiousity? I had something very similar happen the first time I put 2cc in to my quad because I injected to low. Perhaps it would be a good idea to switch up injection rotation to stay at 1cc a shot?

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    lol @ OLM.

I believe it is and outstanding catch bro...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I believe it is and outstanding catch bro...
    Thank you, sir.

This is actually the second time he's tried to get people to go over to that crappy board.

I didn't say anything at first,

But his posts are really boring me.

Thank you, sir.

This is actually the second time he's tried to get people to go over to that crappy board.

I didn't say anything at first,

But his posts are really boring me.
    Good friends

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Yeah he needs to edit his posts or be banned, thats why we have rules...

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    juice authority, YOU can't sit here and give other people advice and medical help - when all you're concerned about is health insurance.....

oh noes, insurance companies may freak out....so? i'd rather have my leg than a mark on my insurance record.

to the OP, if there's a bump there or it's squishy and feels like liquid - you may need to get that lanced and drained. keep an eye on it...

IF you have to go. tell them you injected b12. nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    juice authority, YOU can't sit here and give other people advice and medical help - when all you're concerned about is health insurance.....

oh noes, insurance companies may freak out....so? i'd rather have my leg than a mark on my insurance record.

to the OP, if there's a bump there or it's squishy and feels like liquid - you may need to get that lanced and drained. keep an eye on it...

IF you have to go. tell them you injected b12. nothing more.
    I was actually sharing my own personal experience, something that seems to be very rare around these parts hence the OLM reference. I am however glad the OP decided for himself the right course of action. He certainly shouldn't be flamed by any of you for decided not to run off to the ER and have his AAS use documented on his patient medical record unless absolutely necessary.

lol @ OLM.

Hardly a promote. It's where I happen to be from and where I post most often. There are tons of other boards. If the OP wants an objective viewpoint he should post his question in places that don't tolerate flaming or berating of members, which is exactly what happened on this thread. OLM is just an example of that. There are many others.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Don't listen to the herd mentality (DSM4Life, prone2rage, Nicotine and others). No one here can judge your situation but you. You did the right thing. That's what people do around here; they criticize others, which is nothing more than an ego-feeding proposition. They feel that their approach is the only right way of doing things. Look how flamed I got for suggesting something different than the rest of the sheep on this thread that just sit around parroting each other like a bunch of chimpanzees.

Come down to OLM where people don't lecture/criticize/flame others for not following what they think is the ‘proper protocol’. No, down at OLM we only share our 'actual' experiences, which means if we haven't experienced something we don't post about it. I know, it’s a different approach than aspiring to become a board ‘Guru’ like some of these Charlatans but that’s what I like about it.
    omgosh ... this could be one of the most backward/messed up/ worst post of advise i have ever seen.

isnt this sufficent reason to suspend this guy?

this is what you can do with your advise juice's wife that is...

and this is my recommendation

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    i say we all let this thread die except for the OP

jbruno is offline New Member
    Don't listen to the herd mentality (DSM4Life, prone2rage, Nicotine and others). No one here can judge your situation but you. You did the right thing. That's what people do around here; they criticize others, which is nothing more than an ego-feeding proposition. They feel that their approach is the only right way of doing things. Look how flamed I got for suggesting something different than the rest of the sheep on this thread that just sit around parroting each other like a bunch of chimpanzees.

You give the worst advice and somehow try to rationalize it? The guy shouldhave gone to the doc and stop using that gear. He probably fought off the infection but the gear could be contaminated or he had an unsterile procedure. Proper protocol must be followed because it works! The medical record arguent is total BS. I would never follow anything you have to say and you should be ignored by all.

jd111 is offline New Member
    I was actually sharing my own personal experience, something that seems to be very rare around these parts hence the OLM reference. I am however glad the OP decided for himself the right course of action. He certainly shouldn't be flamed by any of you for decided not to run off to the ER and have his AAS use documented on his patient medical record unless absolutely necessary.
    People are not flaming you because they "dont agree with your opinion". They are flaming you because you are promoting a practice which is extremely dangerous, for a person who is coming here to get advice from people who have experience with this. Not someone who says "dont do what they say because THEY say it, Im original I say different things than everybody else". You could be risking this mans life and limb with your stupidity and ****ing delusions of grandeur. If he died because of this you could have been charged for telling him NOT to seek medical attention. FACT. I was in a similar situation to OP not too long ago, I am currently on my first cycle of AAS. I had the exact symptoms of the OP. First in my glut. Had the doctor check it out, he said it was an allergic reaction. And it happens every inject for me. The symptoms subside in roughly a week for me. That is for me. HOWEVER, aside from the lack of blinding pain the symptoms of this reaction in myself are almost the exact same as those visible in an infection. The same thing happened with my quad, doc said I shot to low and the fluid from the shot dropped to my knee. This is in my experience. For myself I now know what to expect from a shot, and everyone has a possibillity of experiencing different symptoms with an inject. But the symptoms OP shows are certainly not normal for most people and should seek medical attention immediately. I know 2 people personally who tried to "tough it out" and lost limbs, one from AAS, the other from a missed vein on an IV inject. Dont be irresponsible. Hope I helped
    PEACE
    jd111
    Last edited by jd111; 06-09-2009 at 07:45 PM. Reason: had more to say :S

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    WHY THE **** DOES EVERY ARGUMENT I SEE SEEM TO HAVE ONE PARTICULAR GUY IN IT.... HOLY ****..... ****ING JOKE. ANOTHER 5 on 1. AND THE 1 IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

1down5up is offline Associate Member
    So did you make it to the doctor?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information