LifeLongStudent is offline New Member

HELP-6 weeks of gear for an 8 week Cutting Cycle

Tricky situation thought you guys may be able to help. A new supplement company is using me for a before and after for their new product. They need me to lose 25-30 pounds in total over the next 8 weeks. I’ve done this many times on just ECA but always sacrifice too much muscle so I have decided to use some gear, albeit limited.
    *I have 6 weeks worth of supplies for the 8 week “transformation” and I don’t want to make any more purchases( some miscommunication on duration between myself and the company)

What I was thinking:
    WINSTROL: 30-40mg ED for the final 6 weeks
    PROP: 75-110mg EOD for the final 6 weeks
    + clen and T3 (I have 8 weeks worth for these guys)

My questions to you are as follows:

Q-Based on my goal of having to lose at least 25 pounds I feel these light amounts are appropriate. The only reason there is any test in there at all is to fill in for what the Winny will do to my natural test. Your thoughts on my dosages for the Winstrol and Prop? What would you change based on my goal/situation.

Q- Which weeks should I take everything based on my situation…remember 6 weeks of supplies for an 8-week transformation. Should I take the Winstrol from the start or just the last 4 weeks, should I lower the dose on the Prop and take it for the entire 8 weeks, etc, etc.?

6ft
    215lbs
    15% apprx
    12 years of training
    very limited aas history

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    IF you don't HAVE pct compounds on hand you can't even think of starting this cycle?

When does this start?

what is your diet like. I am sure you understand that DIET is 89% of cutting

The test dose is fine, you could go as low as 50mgs EOD if you are worried about it
    the winny dose is low though, i would do minimum 50 mgs ED BUT winny will only show results after your bodyfat is under 10%

How old are you?

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    IF you don't HAVE pct compounds on hand you can't even think of starting this cycle?

When does this start?

what is your diet like. I am sure you understand that DIET is 89% of cutting

The test dose is fine, you could go as low as 50mgs EOD if you are worried about it
    the winny dose is low though, i would do minimum 50 mgs ED BUT winny will only show results after your bodyfat is under 10%

How old are you?
    OMG how did diet yet to 89% on your scale! Hell is freezing... J/K

TMOS is 100% on this... I hate winny though but thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    OMG how did diet yet to 89% on your scale! Hell is freezing... J/K

TMOS is 100% on this... I hate winny though but thats just me.
    it always was 89%

DIET= 89%
    TRAINING=5%
    REST =5%
    STEROIDS = 1%

Formerly a natural guy (I guess we all were once) I gotta agree with T-Mos....the diet is in check as well as the pct....might take .10 of the Army while I'm on, not sure yet.
    Clomid/Nolvadex /Armidex
    100/40/.25 WEEK1
    50/20/.25 WEEK2
    50/20/.25 WEEK3
    50/20/.25 WEEK4

Should I strech out the Prop for the entire cycle (remember 6 weeks of supplies for an 8week transformation. Should I take the Winstrol from the start or just the last 4 weeks, should I lower the dose on the Prop and take it for the entire 8 weeks...what do you think boys?
    (-27 yrs btw)

gave you my thoughts already

damn...

Fe_Myofibril is offline New Member
    wrong spot sry...
    Last edited by Fe_Myofibril; 06-04-2009 at 07:30 PM. Reason: should have posted a new thread

DS21 is offline Member
    I would run the prop, clen and T3 the whole 8 weeks, and the winny at a higher dose then you have listed above for the last 3-4 weeks. That should give you plenty of time to get your bf% down so you can actually see results from winny.

Sounds good. As for the Clen , do you think I should run it for 8 weeks w/ no breaks? I know many take the Clen for 2 weeks and then break for a week or 2 and then go back on to rest the recpts. I notice most replace it with ECA but thats hitting the same recepts....your thoughts?

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLongStudent View Post
    Sounds good. As for the Clen, do you think I should run it for 8 weeks w/ no breaks? I know many take the Clen for 2 weeks and then break for a week or 2 and then go back on to rest the recpts. I notice most replace it with ECA but thats hitting the same recepts....your thoughts?
    yea don't run eca for the off weeks on clen ... u can run ketotifen every 3rd week to upregulate your beta receptors if you want to stay on clen the whole time

Thread Information